More than half of Americans think Trump is lying

BLUEDOVE3

4 minutes ago, stevenash said:

I heard that they threatened his family if they didn't provide the "answers" they wanted.

I heard the same thing. I don't know if it is true or not, but it would be a reason to plead guilty. I also heard that Flynn is pleading guilty to this charge in order for Mueller to drop charges for more severe actions (failure to register as a foreign agent, which also has nothing to do with "Russian collusion").

1 hour ago, BLUEDOVE3 said:

I don't really think you believe what you just said or you ignoring the seriousness of what's going on with this guy's administration. There is a reason why Flynn ain't lying any more and going back to talk to the FBI with the truth.

Just my way of saying that Mueller is the sorriest investigator on the face of the planet. Would you hire him? Oops, I guess you already did. Problem is that I am paying for it. Can I fire him? He is the pits.

$25,000,000 for almost two years to turn up nothing on Trump's Russian collusion. Yep, I'd fire his sorry arse in a New York minute. You like him because it keeps Trump in someone's sights, never considering Trump's rights. I bet if it were you, you'd be screaming discrimination, witch hunt, illegal harrassment, and scores of other trampled on rights you may consider YOU have.

4 hours ago, baddog said:

Just my way of saying that Mueller is the sorriest investigator on the face of the planet. Would you hire him? Oops, I guess you already did. Problem is that I am paying for it. Can I fire him? He is the pits.

$25,000,000 for almost two years to turn up nothing on Trump's Russian collusion. Yep, I'd fire his sorry arse in a New York minute. You like him because it keeps Trump in someone's sights, never considering Trump's rights. I bet if it were you, you'd be screaming discrimination, witch hunt, illegal harrassment, and scores of other trampled on rights you may consider YOU have.

The only thing he will scream is racism

On 12/19/2018 at 1:00 PM, BLUEDOVE3 said:

I don't really think you believe what you just said or you ignoring the seriousness of what's going on with this guy's administration. There is a reason why Flynn ain't lying any more and going back to talk to the FBI with the truth.

Look Bluedove3, and everyone else out here. Does Trump lie? I believe so. Did Obama lie. Yes he did. Hillary? Does that even need an answer? My beloved Ronald Reagan? Probably. People! These are politicians we are speaking about. They are all liars and self-serving, power hungry pieces of crap. So, Bluedove, don’t try to act self-righteous. Your little liberal bunch of liars are no better than anyone else. They are actually waaaayyyyyy worse. But that’s another topic. 

55 minutes ago, SmashMouth said:

Look Bluedove3, and everyone else out here. Does Trump lie? I believe so. Did Obama lie. Yes he did. Hillary? Does that even need an answer? My beloved Ronald Reagan? Probably. People! These are politicians we are speaking about. They are all liars and self-serving, power hungry pieces of crap. So, Bluedove, don’t try to act self-righteous. Your little liberal bunch of liars are no better than anyone else. They are actually waaaayyyyyy worse. But that’s another topic. 

His dismay for Trump has nothing to do with any thing other than race. Dove is a racist. No reason to engage.

Just saw a picture of a T-shirt a lady had on.  To good not to pass the info on to my Conservative buddies.  Were this to come to pass, there’d be far left liberals dying where they stand.

If Trump is impeached, Pence becomes President.  Pence pardons Trump and appoints him Vice President.  Pence resigns.  Trump becomes President and appoints Pence as his Vice President.  Liberal heads explode.

Make my day.

This is the hidden content, please

Even President Ronald Reagan tried for 8 years to build a Border Wall, or Fence, and was unable to do so. Others also have tried. We will get it done, one way or the other!

22 hours ago, Hagar said:

Just saw a picture of a T-shirt a lady had on.  To good not to pass the info on to my Conservative buddies.  Were this to come to pass, there’d be far left liberals dying where they stand.

If Trump is impeached, Pence becomes President.  Pence pardons Trump and appoints him Vice President.  Pence resigns.  Trump becomes President and appoints Pence as his Vice President.  Liberal heads explode.

Make my day.

This makes for good conversation, but not going to happen. But that's the logic you guys share.

On ‎12‎/‎20‎/‎2018 at 1:44 PM, SmashMouth said:

Trump is way past the lying stage. His administration has people being indicted for felonies. Its just too many lies to list; this guy has told.

2 hours ago, BLUEDOVE3 said:

Trump is way past the lying stage. His administration has people being indicted for felonies. Its just too many lies to list; this guy has told.

Again, TDS at it's finest. If you wouldn't run so much, we can have a debate on who lies more: You, Obama, or Trump. Would you like to have this debate?

8 hours ago, BLUEDOVE3 said:

This makes for good conversation, but not going to happen. But that's the logic you guys share.

You’re correct, it’s not going to happen.  But hey, it’s Christmas Time.  A time of dreams and miracles.  A time for an old man to set back in his recliner, close his eyes and think of this, while the family looks over at him and sees a big smile cover his face. :) 

On 12/20/2018 at 7:23 PM, BS Wildcats said:

BINGO!!!

Please provide proof that Obama discriminated against white people. His cabinet and appointments we're mostly white people.  Heck half of his family is white. He must really hate himself.

The current president had omarosa and Ben Carson, two people who are no where qualified for their jobs. Then again, most of the current.president appointments are unqualified.

Our current president has said (and continues to say) numerous racist things, they are even printed in his books.

He is a liar. Last week, the idiot said he'd welcome a shutdown and own it. Now the shutdown is the Democrats fault . Nevermind that all he had to do was sign a bill that would have avoided this mess. He sabatoged his own party. That's why he hasn't got anything done in these 2 years.

Why do you continue to support someone who continues to lie to you? I have some theories, all of them would get me banned from this board and have y'all in your fee fees 

In all seriousness. We (me) avoid making judgements. No matter whether the person your talking to is a relative or stranger. If you come across as judgmental, the other person will feel less likely to have a conversation with you. Look for obvious cues as conversation jumping -off points. A quite interlude in a lively conversation doesn't mean the conversation up is doomed. A break can give us a chance to refocus. If people sense that you don't know you are talking about they'll tend to stay away from getting entangled in what they perceive as a tedious interaction.

21 minutes ago, BearEssentials97 said:

Please provide proof that Obama discriminated against white people. His cabinet and appointments we're mostly white people.  Heck half of his family is white. He must really hate himself.

The current president had omarosa and Ben Carson, two people who are no where qualified for their jobs. Then again, most of the current.president appointments are unqualified.

Our current president has said (and continues to say) numerous racist things, they are even printed in his books.

He is a liar. Last week, the idiot said he'd welcome a shutdown and own it. Now the shutdown is the Democrats fault . Nevermind that all he had to do was sign a bill that would have avoided this mess. He sabatoged his own party. That's why he hasn't got anything done in these 2 years.

Why do you continue to support someone who continues to lie to you? I have some theories, all of them would get me banned from this board and have y'all in your fee fees 

The problem with the Trump, Liar Liar Pants on Fire argument, is that Obama, and his SOS, were masters of the lie.  Does Trump lie?  Absolutely.  Did Obama lie?  Absolutely.  Did you ever admit Obama lied?  I doubt it, and therefore your accusations come across as an uninformed bias opinion.  Do you even realize Obama lied, or are you one of the millions of mindless sheeple that thinks Obama never did no wrong?  

14 minutes ago, Law Man said:

Englebert,

If people since that you don't know what you are talking about they'll tend to stay away from getting entangled in what they perceive as a tedious interaction.

You’re relatively new on the political Forum, so for your edification, know this.  I’d estimate that 50% of the Liberal posters that jump in here for a few post, have accused most on here of being racist.  That after have their accusations, or suppositions refuted.  The unsubstantiated name calling has made meaningful discussions impossible.  On another social media venue, I get on a thread full of liberals.  Same thing.  They don’t want to discuss,they want to attack.  I’m over 70, and I know a grand total of 2 liberals I can discuss things with.  We talk.  Have different viewpoints, and move on.  People on here are tired of being called racist, which is an indication you’ve won a discussion with a liberal.  And invariably, when ask to actually discuss something, they run and hide.

2 hours ago, Law Man said:

Remind us of where you obtained your  psychology degree. There are not a lot of people who have the proper credentials to diagnose TDS. Do you have them? 

See what I did there? 

Thank you, stevenash.

Yes, I see what you did.  The main difference is that I never offered a diagnoses since I am unqualified to do so and you cannot/will not admit the same.

We are all going through trying times. I work for DOJ. My vacation started yesterday at 0730 and ended at midnight.  Christmas with family back home is over. A common response is to look to authority figures for help in creating meaning and providing direction. People in authority often suffer as much during trying tines as those who are not in authority. Therefore it is hard to provide meaning and direction. This Country is broken and strongly divided. What ever the head does the tail will follow. Today is the end result. know this, There is a God! He sits high and looks low. There is a lot of power in that name. I trust him and I understand that the battle is not mine.

Edited by Law Man
Post is addressed to Hagar