More than half of Americans think Trump is lying

BLUEDOVE3

7 minutes ago, LumRaiderFan said:

It happens in the plants...do you blame the President for that, too?

I guess that depends on who the President is.

Bottom line is the Dems don’t care about national security and are willing to shut down the gov because they hate Trump.

You don’t really think they are suddenly fiscally responsible, do you?

Trump is asking for less than what we spend monthly on food stamps, which the Dems would have no problem funding.

I'm only asking to receive what is rightfully mine. They are much better ways to settle disputes. Blue collar workers are tired of being punching bags.

6 hours ago, Englebert said:

He has stated that the U.S. would initially fund the building of the wall, then make back that money (and more) through other sources, like re-negotiating NAFTA (which he did), and other sources (which he has been vague on). How much money has been or will be saved on re-negotiating NAFTA is a on-going debate, and one in which I have no clue. I haven't heard anything about money being generated from the other unnamed sources.

Frankly, I really don't care about the wall. I hope it gets built, but I wish the U.S. would use other methods of deterrents, such as prosecuting anyone that hires an illegal. I would also like for it to be illegal for anyone to rent or provide housing to an illegal. I would like to see it be illegal for any school district/college/higher learning center (kindergarten through college graduate school) to admit anyone here illegal. I would also like to see a law that requires any hospital or medical facility to report any illegals. If these measures were adopted and enforced, we would not have a problem with illegals being here, and at a significantly cheaper cost. 

I agree, however NAFTA will not be enough to fund a wall. The President does have options that do not need Congressional approval. This would put an end to the dispute over what he said or didn't say. We are no longer in Syria and we will be pulling out of Afghanistan. Border Security is a must in these trying days. Immigration has to be addressed now more than ever. We will never forget 9-11.

3 hours ago, Law Man said:

I'm only asking to receive what is rightfully mine. They are much better ways to settle disputes. Blue collar workers are tired of being punching bags.

3 hours ago, LumRaiderFan said:

Those that are shut down are paid in full, my brother is one of them.

Don’t buy into the nonsense that the fed gov shutdown is dangerous or life altering to many.

Most of these non-essential jobs should be moved to the state level (where they already have a similar department) or eliminated.

It’s been shut down before, we’re still here and the government didn’t shrink.

On the Campaign promise, I believe if he would have initially stated NAFTA instead of Mexico would pay for the wall we would be further along. People really wanted to believe Mexico was paying for a wall. Second worse news of my day is my TSP retirement is in the tank.  Dow suffers record breaking Christmas losses. We are headed for a downward spiral. Way to end the year on a high note.

7 hours ago, Law Man said:

I agree, however NAFTA will not be enough to fund a wall. The President does have options that do not need Congressional approval. This would put an end to the dispute over what he said or didn't say. We are no longer in Syria and we will be pulling out of Afghanistan. Border Security is a must in these trying days. Immigration has to be addressed now more than ever. We will never forget 9-11.

Please stop. Things aren't the way you perceive them. People really believed that Mexico would pay for the wall? Where are these people? 

I really don't care about a wall. If it gets built I will support it. If it doesn't i will support it. What ever the directives are it is my responsibility to follow. Whether I agree or not it is what is. I have instructions to report to work whether I agree or not. 

On 12/25/2018 at 4:27 AM, Englebert said:

Wow, a missed layup. I guess it's hard to shoot when you are ate up with TDS.

Nope you're delusional. That's why I don't bother with you and your compadres, if it doesn't fit your narrative it's outright dismissed.

I hope our troops are enjoying that 10 percent raise on top of the other raise trump gave them.

Oh, that's right, there's no 10 percent raise. And they have been getting annual raises every year for the last 40 years. The man lies like he breathes. He lies about things he doesn't have to lie about because he wants people to like him. 

On 12/23/2018 at 0:04 AM, Englebert said:

Your comprehension skills are atrocious, so your attempts to belittle my understanding of my own words is just laughable.

And speaking of your lack of comprehension, what question have I avoided answering? You have a history of running from my questions, then have the nerve falsely accuse me of running from a question. You are entertaining.

And those lies you and your links claim are opinions. Obama actually said his administration was scandal free. While that one didn't affect the lives of people, Obama also said "you can keep your doctor" and "you can keep your healthcare plan". Those were blatant lies that affect over 330 million people. In fact, since the rest of the world relies on the U.S. to invent new drugs, new medical equipment, and train future doctors, it actually affects the rest of the world also. And you sit here and whine because you think Trump lied about a golf score. TDS at it's finest.

And it is also funny that not only have you ran from my questions in other threads, you ran from the question I asked that you quoted. You made the allegation that everyone on here believes everything Trump says, then accused me of being one of them. Where is your evidence that I believe everything Trump says? And you accuse me of running. Evidently your hypocrisy knows no bounds.

What???

If all trump lied about was golf scores, then I wouldn't call him a liar, nor would the majority of the people in this country or the free world.

I'll repeat my question, do you believe the current president is a liar, yes or no? We have established that our last president told 16 Whoppers the in 8 years which is not anyone's definition of a liar. 

We're not relitigaing the old president, the thread is about POTUS 45. You keep changing the subject so stay on task chump.

4 hours ago, BearEssentials97 said:

What???

If all trump lied about was golf scores, then I wouldn't call him a liar, nor would the majority of the people in this country or the free world.

I'll repeat my question, do you believe the current president is a liar, yes or no? We have established that our last president told 16 Whoppers the in 8 years which is not anyone's definition of a liar. 

We're not relitigaing the old president, the thread is about POTUS 45. You keep changing the subject so stay on task chump.

Again, TDS at it's finest. Seriously, how are you not embarrassed?

And what is a chump? Please define the term so everyone can be quite clear on your grasp of literary skills. (LOL, that was rhetorical, as we already know where you rank.) 

3 hours ago, Englebert said:

Again, TDS at it's finest. Seriously, how are you not embarrassed?

And what is a chump? Please define the term so everyone can be quite clear on your grasp of literary skills. (LOL, that was rhetorical, as we already know where you rank.) 

As usual when you refuse to answer a question you project your inadequacies onto me. 

I answer your questions. Just because you refuse to accept facts doesn't invalidate the answers. 

The president keeps lying; you're cool with it. That's sad.  And no, I don't have this TDS you speak of. The only time I spend on this idiot that is in the white house is when I get bored and venture here to see what dumb conspiracy theories y'all are coming up with. 

I'll answer this last question; chump is defined as Englebert.

2 hours ago, BearEssentials97 said:

As usual when you refuse to answer a question you project your inadequacies onto me. 

I answer your questions. Just because you refuse to accept facts doesn't invalidate the answers. 

The president keeps lying; you're cool with it. That's sad.  And no, I don't have this TDS you speak of. The only time I spend on this idiot that is in the white house is when I get bored and venture here to see what dumb conspiracy theories y'all are coming up with. 

I'll answer this last question; chump is defined as Englebert.

TDS coupled with immaturity. Now that is entertainment. You are so laughable when you are set off.

You are the one that claimed everyone on this board will believe anything Trumps says. I chimed in with the post asking to name one person. You claimed I am one (now that is funny), then go on a rant about me not answering questions, denying facts, changing subjects, etc. That's not TDS, that's just mental instability possibly due to severe TDS. Again, how are you not embarrassed? I can only assume your lack of self dignity is due to TDS. If you do not have TDS, what do you attribute as the cause of your lack of dignity?

9 hours ago, Englebert said:

TDS coupled with immaturity. Now that is entertainment. You are so laughable when you are set off.

You are the one that claimed everyone on this board will believe anything Trumps says. I chimed in with the post asking to name one person. You claimed I am one (now that is funny), then go on a rant about me not answering questions, denying facts, changing subjects, etc. That's not TDS, that's just mental instability possibly due to severe TDS. Again, how are you not embarrassed? I can only assume your lack of self dignity is due to TDS. If you do not have TDS, what do you attribute as the cause of your lack of dignity?t

You apparently don't know how to answer yes or no questions. You're refusal is proof enough you slurp up everything comming out of this administration.

There's no reasoning with an unreasonable person.  Therefore I bid adieu.

6 hours ago, BearEssentials97 said:

You apparently don't know how to answer yes or no questions. You're refusal is proof enough you slurp up everything comming out of this administration.

There's no reasoning with an unreasonable person.  Therefore I bid adieu.

What question do you think I won't answer? Please ask it. If you are wanting to know if I consider Trump a liar...if that is the question that has your panties in a wad...then I can answer emphatically that it depends on degree and scale on how to assign that label. Mainly, the criteria needs to be defined. Your posting of that pathetic link to an article attempting to list Trump's "lies" illustrates your extreme lack of knowledge and unworthiness to be included in any conversation. Is Trump a liar? Is Obama a liar? Are you a liar? Define the term! Your are just too comical. It's definitely a good thing for you to drop out of a conversation in which you've already shown extraordinary stupidity, but it's not good for this board...we lose so much entertainment value when you run like a frightened schoolgirl.  

4 minutes ago, Englebert said:

What question do you think I won't answer? Please ask it. If you are wanting to know if I consider Trump a liar...if that is the question that has your panties in a wad...then I can answer emphatically that it depends on degree and scale on how to assign that label. Mainly, the criteria needs to be defined. Your posting of that pathetic link to an article attempting to list Trump's "lies" illustrates your extreme lack of knowledge and unworthiness to be included in any conversation. Is Trump a liar? Is Obama a liar? Are you a liar? Define the term! Your are just too comical. It's definitely a good thing for you to drop out of a conversation in which you've already shown extraordinary stupidity, but it's not good for this board...we lose so much entertainment value when you run like a frightened schoolgirl.  

It's a yes or no question, simpleton. I already got my answer, you are a chump. 

Just cause you refuse to accept facts don't diminish them. 16 lies in eight years verus 600+ and counting in almost 2 years are not the same. One is a person who is can deemed honest and made a few mistakes; the other is a compulsive liar who will say whatever he thinks will make you like him . People who constantly lie think the people who they are telling the lies to are dumb. They lie because they question your intelligence. They think you're a sucka. 

During his campaign, Trump stated he loves dumb people. That was true statement. Why would you let the head of your political party call you dumb?

There's no comparison here, you're just a delusional fart sniffers. Or as Trump would say one of his dummies.

13 minutes ago, BearEssentials97 said:

It's a yes or no question, simpleton. I already got my answer, you are a chump. 

Just cause you refuse to accept facts don't diminish them. 16 lies in eight years verus 600+ and counting in almost 2 years are not the same. One is a person who is can deemed honest and made a few mistakes; the other is a compulsive liar who will say whatever he thinks will make you like him . People who constantly lie think the people who they are telling the lies to are dumb. They lie because they question your intelligence. They think you're a sucka. 

During his campaign, Trump stated he loves dumb people. That was true statement. Why would you let the head of your political party call you dumb?

There's no comparison here, you're just a delusional fart sniffers. Or as Trump would say one of his dummies.

Wow, you are not very bright are you. (That's rhetorical.) List some of the lies of Trump, and we can analyze if that "lie" is just matter of interpretation or a unmitigated and knowing attempt to deceive. To illustrate your inability to participate in this endeavor, you have provided ample proof with your "Trump loves dumb people" comment. Do you actually thing Trump was calling me dumb through this statement? Are you really so dumb as to reach that pathetic conclusion? Do you practice this same flawed logic when concluding any Trump statement is a "lie". We know you do. So let's make you look even possibly dumber than you do now, and start analyzing what you think are life-altering Trump "lies". Pick one. If you don't, does this make you the biggest liar?

5 minutes ago, Englebert said:

Wow, you are not very bright are you. (That's rhetorical.) List some of the lies of Trump, and we can analyze if that "lie" is just matter of interpretation or a unmitigated and knowing attempt to deceive. To illustrate your inability to participate in this endeavor, you have provided ample proof with your "Trump loves dumb people" comment. Do you actually thing Trump was calling me dumb through this statement? Are you really so dumb as to reach that pathetic conclusion? Do you practice this same flawed logic when concluding any Trump statement is a "lie". We know you do. So let's make you look even possibly dumber than you do now, and start analyzing what you think are life-altering Trump "lies". Pick one. If you don't, does this make you the biggest liar?

I have already chump. 

39 minutes ago, BearEssentials97 said:

I have already chump. 

Run run run. You stated opinions influenced by TDS. The laughter is deafening.

You sound a little upset. Are you not having any fun? I guess embarrassing oneself is not very pleasant, so your demeanor is understandable. (Translation: bless your little heart.)

8 minutes ago, Englebert said:

Run run run. You stated opinions influenced by TDS. The laughter is deafening.

You sound a little upset. Are you not having any fun? I guess embarrassing oneself is not very pleasant, so your demeanor is understandable. (Translation: bless your little heart.)

I'm Gucci, chump.  

14 minutes ago, BearEssentials97 said:

My degrees would put you to shame, chump.

All the education in the world apparently cannot cure TDS. Now answer this question you always run from...How are you not embarrassed with yourself? Seriously, I've had more intelligent "debates" with toddlers.

Your inadequate English skills and atrocious grammar scream the opposite, but I would rather focus on your inadequate reasoning skills and reliance on junk data. That is the prime making of a sheeple, which you have clearly demonstrated over and over. Instead on taking a step back and analyzing your deficiencies, you choose to continually display your faulty and sophomoric abilities for all the world to see. Are you really that delusional? (I guess that would explain your lack of shame.)