More than half of Americans think Trump is lying

BLUEDOVE3

14 minutes ago, BLUEDOVE3 said:

Two words: Mike Flynn, he sold out his country. Too many associates of Trump involved in some dirty deals and caught lying. The drama is not over. 

Dude.....wake up! Hello.....anybody home? Obama lifting the sanctions on Iran and Hillary selling the Russians 25% or our uranium is selling out the country. Why doesn't that bother you? It shows you have no stance. 

2 hours ago, BLUEDOVE3 said:

Two words: Mike Flynn, he sold out his country. Too many associates of Trump involved in some dirty deals and caught lying. The drama is not over. 

Dove, I think you have Mr. Flynn confused with Bowe Bergdahl-  Yes, the deserter that Mr. Obama made an appearance with on the White House grounds in celebration of his release.( and Susan Rice said he served with honor and distinction)

This is the hidden content, please

1 hour ago, BLUEDOVE3 said:

They are investigating Trump and his administration. I've lost count with the people who have lied. Maybe Trump will pass the benchmark or maybe not. 

By the time Mueller finishes his investigation, we may have reached the statute of limitations. I see you have no response to my Obama/Hillary comment.

1 hour ago, baddog said:

By the time Mueller finishes his investigation, we may have reached the statute of limitations. I see you have no response to my Obama/Hillary comment.

Those two will always get a pass with the dim crowd.  Dove and the associates will always look the other way when obama's misgivings are talked about.

I find it hilarious that liberals get all excited when Mueller indicts numerous Russians for whatever reason.  Then Mueller, who was allegedly empowered to find Trump/Russia collusion, but finding none, has used his Gestapo like authority to find financially irregularities in Trumps associates.  The left high-fives and celebrates.  Personally, if these folks have done wrong, shame on them, although I do question the Constitutional Legality of how they were caught.  I do wish all of Congress was subjected to this type of scrutiny.  Doubt you’d have enough left for a basketball team.

On 12/16/2018 at 5:57 PM, Englebert said:

Is Hillary still leading by double digits in that poll?

Are these the same people that hilariously voted for Hillary? Do these people have a problem with someone stating that the American government is not willingly spying on us (i.e. blatant lie)? Do these same people have a problem with someone stating that four Americans (including an American ambassador) were assassinated due to a video (i.e. blatant lie)? Do these same people have a problem with someone saying that he didn't spy on reporters, didn't authorize spying on an opposition campaign, said the I.R.S. wasn't corrupt in targeting Conservative groups, said "you can keep your doctor" and "you can keep your healthcare plan" (all blatant lies) while simultaneously covering up "Fast and Furious".  Do these people ignore evidence while blindly following what the Liberal media tells them to believe like a good little sheeple? Are these same people attempting an unAmerican ploy of convicting someone with little absolutely to no evidence? Do you have to be an unabashed brainwashed sheeple to post a link like this with the acquiescent "not surprising at all" quip? Yes, the quote is quite clear, evidence has shown that the sheeple are alive and thriving.

Would you like to debate any of the above mentioned topics or will you run to your safe space? The entertainment value of this board is now on the same path as our economy.

On 12/18/2018 at 6:16 PM, BS Wildcats said:

MAGA!!  Gotta love it, time to get on board!!

Yep, I think you should. Loose lips cause sinking ships. And Trump's ship is stinking... errr, sinking. 

22 minutes ago, BLUEDOVE3 said:

Yep, I think you should. Loose lips cause sinking ships. And Trump's ship is stinking... errr, sinking. 

Have you been drinking, or just acting like a typical non-sensical Liberal? You quoted my post with a reply containing this statement? Are you purposely being obtuse to elicit sympathy? Please explain your rationale for quoting my post then refusing to address anything in it. I'm thinking I will go with drunk because I can't fathom another probable excuse. Please enlighten me.

27 minutes ago, BLUEDOVE3 said:

So now there are reports that Trump signed some sort of letter of Intent in reference to 

MOSCOW TOWER. I need to re-start/update my thread about tracking Trump lies. 

You tried that thread before, and was unmercifully embarrassed (well, normal people what have been). If you want to re-live that experience, please proceed.

See if you can top the Obama lie when he said his administration was free of any scandals. I'm pretty sure that lie cannot be topped by anyone. 

14 hours ago, Englebert said:

You tried that thread before, and was unmercifully embarrassed (well, normal people what have been). If you want to re-live that experience, please proceed.

See if you can top the Obama lie when he said his administration was free of any scandals. I'm pretty sure that lie cannot be topped by anyone. 

You do realize I could list a host of lies your 45 has said? And lets not include the lies from his growing list of convicted felons and future felons.

4 minutes ago, BLUEDOVE3 said:

You do realize I could list a host of lies your 45 has said that never happened,  only to find out otherwise. 

Like I said, please proceed if you feel the need to endure that embarrassment again. Maybe you can lead us to the source of those secret history books you claim to know about.

Can you top the whoppers Obama told? That's rhetorical considering I don't think it is possible for anyone to top his gems. You do know that he said his administration was scandal free.

7 minutes ago, BLUEDOVE3 said:

Trump is a racist and liar who happens to be white.

Backup those claims. Oh yeah, you can't. I'm sure your thinking of the ol' mantra "if he's White, he is a racist". Although that qualifies as proof for Liberals, it doesn't qualify as proof on this board.

If you call someone a racist that is really not a racist, does that make you a liar? And yet you throw stones.

20 hours ago, baddog said:

I don't really think you believe what you just said or you ignoring the seriousness of what's going on with this guy's administration. There is a reason why Flynn ain't lying any more and going back to talk to the FBI with the truth.

4 minutes ago, BLUEDOVE3 said:

I don't really think you believe what you just said or you ignoring the seriousness of what's going on with this guy's administration. There is a reason why Flynn ain't lying any more and going back to talk to the FBI with the truth.

I heard that they threatened his family if they didn't provide the "answers" they wanted.