More than half of Americans think Trump is lying

BLUEDOVE3

1 hour ago, Hagar said:

The problem with the Trump, Liar Liar Pants on Fire argument, is that Obama, and his SOS, were masters of the lie.  Does Trump lie?  Absolutely.  Did Obama lie?  Absolutely.  Did you ever admit Obama lied?  I doubt it, and therefore your accusations come across as an uninformed bias opinion.  Do you even realize Obama lied, or are you one of the millions of mindless sheeple that thinks Obama never did no wrong?  

The difference is when Obama misspoke, he corrected himself

Trump does not. The media has gone out of ita way to try not to call it what it is. Hes a liar. Most of America and the free world understand this. That you are unwilling to accept this does not change the fact that the president is a liar.

This is the hidden content, please

30 minutes ago, stevenash said:

Yes, I see what you did.  The main difference is that I never offered a diagnoses since I am unqualified to do so and you cannot/will not admit the same.

No, you interjected yourself into the conversation. I pulled up because you attempted to create a lot of choke -inducing smoke. The fire is still out. 

3 hours ago, Law Man said:

Remind us of where you obtained your  psychology degree. There are not a lot of people who have the proper credentials to diagnose TDS. Do you have them? 

See what I did there? 

Thank you, stevenash.

Lamar University. That backfired on you nicely. I guess that's what happens when you are judgmental.

Thank you stevenash.

2 hours ago, Law Man said:

Englebert,

If people since that you don't know what you are talking about they'll tend to stay away from getting entangled in what they perceive as a tedious interaction.

We've "sensed" that a while back about you, hence the condescending posts aimed at you. You have no clue about what I know and don't know, yet you made a judgement anyway, then have the nerve to preach how you don't judge people. How are you not embarrassed? Seriously, how?

Everyone who has been on the receiving end of your post will attest to your plethora of condescending post. You are not capable of having  a intellectual conversation . We are either drunk,TDS, liers, snowflake and  full of guilt. The Degree you tote does not justify your actions. I perceive this as a tedious interaction.

19 minutes ago, Law Man said:

Everyone who has been on the receiving end of your post will attest to your plethora of condescending post. You are not capable of having  a intellectual conversation . We are either drunk,TDS, liers, snowflake and  full of guilt. The Degree you tote does not justify your actions. I perceive this as a tedious interaction.

i guess if you would have read my topic of "Calling All Liberals" you would have seen that I stated, and have stated many times, that since Trump won the presidency (actually, when he won the Republican nomination) I have been posting using Liberal tactics. I have purposely been condescending and employing personal attacks, and I have not hid that fact. It is hilarious to see that when posters like you get confronted with the same tactics you employ, you whine like a baby, then actually try to claim you are taking the high road. So no, you cannot have a serious conversation with me, until you drop the Liberal playbook of personal attacks, blatant hypocrisy, and deflection. Until then, I will keep mimicking those tactics. I'm putting on an act. You seem to be very natural at it, and at the same time, not very good at it. And yet you still keep trying. It's still funny that the whole point of my "Calling all Liberals" thread was on this very thing. Although straightforward, I guess it went way over your head.

10 minutes ago, Law Man said:

Yes, you will.

4 hours ago, Law Man said:

Englebert,

If people since that you don't know what you are talking about they'll tend to stay away from getting entangled in what they perceive as a tedious interaction.

Although I need to reassurance that I will be find, it is kind of you to state " Yes, you will".  Have a safe and Happy Christmas( if the word doesnt offend you)and drive safely.

4 hours ago, BearEssentials97 said:

Please provide proof that Obama discriminated against white people. His cabinet and appointments we're mostly white people.  Heck half of his family is white. He must really hate himself.

The current president had omarosa and Ben Carson, two people who are no where qualified for their jobs. Then again, most of the current.president appointments are unqualified.

Our current president has said (and continues to say) numerous racist things, they are even printed in his books.

He is a liar. Last week, the idiot said he'd welcome a shutdown and own it. Now the shutdown is the Democrats fault . Nevermind that all he had to do was sign a bill that would have avoided this mess. He sabatoged his own party. That's why he hasn't got anything done in these 2 years.

Why do you continue to support someone who continues to lie to you? I have some theories, all of them would get me banned from this board and have y'all in your fee fees 

Did you support obama?  I bet the answer is yes,  even though he lied to you.  And there is one main reason for your support of him, though you will not admit it.  Let's hear your theories.  They are probably way off base, and nothing more than pointless rhetoric.

2 hours ago, BearEssentials97 said:

Trump does not. The media has gone out of ita way to try not to call it what it is. Hes a liar. Most of America and the free world understand this. That you are unwilling to accept this does not change the fact that the president is a liar.

This post is like a water pistol that's run out of water. Squirt, squirt....dribble, dribble.

13 minutes ago, Englebert said:

i guess if you would have read my topic of "Calling All Liberals" you would have seen that I stated, and have stated many times, that since Trump won the presidency (actually, when he won the Republican nomination) I have been posting using Liberal tactics. I have purposely been condescending and employing personal attacks, and I have not hid that fact. It is hilarious to see that when posters like you get confronted with the same tactics you employ, you whine like a baby, then actually try to claim you are taking the high road. So no, you cannot have a serious conversation with me, until you drop the Liberal playbook of personal attacks, blatant hypocrisy, and deflection. Until then, I will keep mimicking those tactics. I'm putting on an act. You seem to be very natural at it, and at the same time, not very good at it. And yet you still keep trying. It's still funny that the whole point of my "Calling all Liberals" thread was on this very thing. Although straightforward, I guess it went way over your head.

Your liberal tactics doesn't make it right. The Degree you have obtained works best when applied in the right manner.

18 minutes ago, Law Man said:

You will be fine. I've seen this before.

Do this sentence take on meaning once you've used ten times? It does confirm your oblivious and non-existent analytical skills. Again, how are you not embarrassed? Better yet, how does it feel having to confront the same tactics you employ? Do you still feel like an elitist Liberal? 

3 hours ago, BearEssentials97 said:

Are you that dense?  You said that I'm unable to accept "that". - that what?  Trumps a liar?  I stated that.  That's a big liberal problem.  Your heads are so full of MSM bs you can't comprehend the truth.  And your, "Obama misspoke" is laughable.  You can't admit Obama lied.  As I stated in an earlier post, liberals can't admit the faults in their own politicians.  Until you're able to do that, you'll never be able to have an intelligent political conversation.  I've often wondered if y'all are brainwashed or hypnotized.  Either way, it makes y'all nothing but mindless sheeple,

5 hours ago, BS Wildcats said:

Did you support obama?  I bet the answer is yes,  even though he lied to you.  And there is one main reason for your support of him, though you will not admit it.  Let's hear your theories.  They are probably way off base, and nothing more than pointless rhetoric.

Answer my question first.

3 hours ago, Hagar said:

Are you that dense?  You said that I'm unable to accept "that". - that what?  Trumps a liar?  I stated that.  That's a big liberal problem.  Your heads are so full of MSM bs you can't comprehend the truth.  And your, "Obama misspoke" is laughable.  You can't admit Obama lied.  As I stated in an earlier post, liberals can't admit the faults in their own politicians.  Until you're able to do that, you'll never be able to have an intelligent political conversation.  I've often wondered if y'all are brainwashed or hypnotized.  Either way, it makes y'all nothing but mindless sheeple,

No not dense. Didn't read the whole thread. If you acknowledged that Trump's a liar, then good for you. Most of the conservatives on this thread will believe anything he says.

There are tons of politicians on the left I abhor. But that wasn't what the theme of the thread. Its more than half if America think our president is a liar.  And I do.

Telling an occasional lie doesn't make one a liar. We all tell tall tales every now and then. Repeatedly telling stories when the evidence points against it and doubling down on it makes you a liar. Changing your story repeatedly when new evidence keeps popping up makes you a liar.

Had the president told the truth from the beginning and then shut up there would be no special council.  He has incompetent legal advisors and he is his own worst enemy.

17 minutes ago, BearEssentials97 said:

No not dense. Didn't read the whole thread. If you acknowledged that Trump's a liar, then good for you. Most of the conservatives on this thread will believe anything he says.

There are tons of politicians on the left I abhor. But that wasn't what the theme of the thread. Its more than half if America think our president is a liar.  And I do.

Telling an occasional lie doesn't make one a liar. We all tell tall tales every now and then. Repeatedly telling stories when the evidence points against it and doubling down on it makes you a liar. Changing your story repeatedly when new evidence keeps popping up makes you a liar.

Had the president told the truth from the beginning and then shut up there would be no special council.  He has incompetent legal advisors and he is his own worst enemy.

Name one person on this thread (or board) that will believe anything that Trump says. You seem to regularly attempt to selectively stereotype people with zero supporting evidence.