More than half of Americans think Trump is lying

BLUEDOVE3

24 minutes ago, Englebert said:

All the education in the world apparently cannot cure TDS. Now answer this question you always run from...How are you not embarrassed with yourself? Seriously, I've had more intelligent "debates" with toddlers.

Your inadequate English skills and atrocious grammar scream the opposite, but I would rather focus on your inadequate reasoning skills and reliance on junk data. That is the prime making of a sheeple, which you have clearly demonstrated over and over. Instead on taking a step back and analyzing your deficiencies, you choose to continually display your faulty and sophomoric abilities for all the world to see. Are you really that delusional? (I guess that would explain your lack of shame.)

When people don't know what they're talking about but are too ashamed to admit it they start throwing around words they dont understand and deflecting. 

You're clearly upset I've called you out for being a chump. Im going to do the adult thing and walk away.

4 hours ago, Englebert said:

13 minutes ago, BearEssentials97 said:

When people don't know what they're talking about but are too ashamed to admit it they start throwing around words they dont understand and deflecting. 

You're clearly upset I've called you out for being a chump. Im going to do the adult thing and walk away.

Again, you read what you want to read then make asinine statements based on that faulty reading. What makes you think I'm upset? Where did you draw that from? (oops, I forgot you live in Liberal land. Now I understand.) Which words do you think I don't understand? And how am I deflecting? I bet you don't even know the meaning of that word since you used it wrong. What topic do I not know what I'm talking about. Please specify because I would love to admit I'm wrong if you show the evidence...and unlike you, I would not be ashamed to admit it.

You probably should walk away. Not because it is the adult thing to do, but because you keep embarrassing yourself. Running away would be considered the "logical" thing to do.

On ‎12‎/‎25‎/‎2018 at 10:13 AM, Law Man said:

I'm only asking to receive what is rightfully mine. They are much better ways to settle disputes. Blue collar workers are tired of being punching bags.

Speaking of blue collar workers, would your statement apply to all the coal workers who lost their job because of the previous administration?

56 minutes ago, Law Man said:

If coal workers worked and didn't receive pay they should receive what is rightfully there's. What is your point? Anyone who works Republican or Democrat should be paid. Nothing to debate.

On 12/25/2018 at 1:21 PM, Law Man said:

On the Campaign promise, I believe if he would have initially stated NAFTA instead of Mexico would pay for the wall we would be further along. People really wanted to believe Mexico was paying for a wall. Second worse news of my day is my TSP retirement is in the tank.  Dow suffers record breaking Christmas losses. We are headed for a downward spiral. Way to end the year on a high note.

My point is that Mr. Trumps predecessor essentially put them out of business and Trump put them back in business.   Please explain to me the "downward spiral" you are projecting.

1 hour ago, Law Man said:

Look it up. Public information.

There is no public info on a" downward spiral"  Downward spiral is the interpretation of someone .  I want you to explain it to me.  I am pretty well versed on the economy and want to have a discussion with you about it.  The 1200 point rebound a few days ago is also "public record".  So if you wish to take only the most recent days of activity in the stock market, it will not require mental giantry to conclude it was anything but downward.

1 hour ago, stevenash said:

There is no public info on a" downward spiral"  Downward spiral is the interpretation of someone .  I want you to explain it to me.  I am pretty well versed on the economy and want to have a discussion with you about it.  The 1200 point rebound a few days ago is also "public record".  So if you wish to take only the most recent days of activity in the stock market, it will not require mental giantry to conclude it was anything but downward.

Once again Public information.  I guess you are pretty well versed on the TSP. In October the first week was lousy and the second week of October proved to be even worse for TSP account balances. The Dow Jones industrial Average dropped more than 800 points (well over 3%) followed by another drop of 500 points. The S&P 500 which has given up 500, which is tracked by the c fund, has given up all its summer gains. So yes downward spiral. Throw in a couple of tweets about Jerome Powell and raising rates. Plus no pay and a locality and pay freeze. You have no clue. If you are still loss I know 300 Federal workers in your area that will tell you that you have no clue.

17 minutes ago, Law Man said:

Once again Public information.  I guess you are pretty well versed on the TSP. In October the first week was lousy and the second week of October proved to be even worse for TSP account balances. The Dow Jones industrial Average dropped more than 800 points (well over 3%) followed by another drop of 500 points. The S&P 500 which has given up 500, which is tracked by the c fund, has given up all its summer gains. So yes downward spiral. Throw in a couple of tweets about Jerome Powell and raising rates. Plus no pay and a locality and pay freeze. You have no clue. If you are still loss I know 300 Federal workers in your area that will tell you that you have no clue.

The Dow Jones Industrial average was at 18000 when Trump took office.  Today, after the recent decline, it is at 23,300.  Do the math yourself and tell me more about the downward spiral.  I have more "clue" about the economy and market performance than you realize.  Been making a living dealing with it for the last 35 years.+  The real economy grew 3% in 2018.  Something NEVER accomplished in a calendar year by Mr. Trumps predecessor, who happens to be the only President to never achieve 3% GDP for a full calendar year during his administration.  This 3% was done in a period where the Fed was raising interest rates, making it that much more impressive as it did nothing but cut them from 2008 to 2016.  Those of us who "have a clue" are quite conversant with the "fact" that falling interest rates are a plus for the stock market and rising rates are a negative.

Public information. The Federal Reserve has kept interest rates at zero for an unprecedented amount of time during the long recovery from the 2008 financial crisis. But under both Powell and his predecessor, the Fed has been in the process of gradually raising rates over the past three years since 2015. Interest rates that are too low for too long run the risk of letting inflation get too high. Causing assert price bubbles, di investigating my savings due to low bank savings account rates and enticing consumers and companies to over -leverage themselves with cheap debt. In the other hand, interest rates that go too high can derail economic growth by making it too hard to finance a house or expand a business. Now go read a book.

Trump says  The Federal Reserve is "my biggest threat, " Fed is raising rates too fast. Trump said the central bank has "gone crazy."  So I guess I should  have said upward spiral. Trump is a Business man and he sees the writing on the wall. This is not worth debating. I agree with the President.

16 minutes ago, Law Man said:

Trump says  The Federal Reserve is "my biggest threat, " Fed is raising rates too fast. Trump said the central bank has "gone crazy."  So I guess I should  have said upward spiral. Trump is a Business man and he sees the writing on the wall. This is not worth debating. I agree with the President.

53 minutes ago, Law Man said:

Public information. The Federal Reserve has kept interest rates at zero for an unprecedented amount of time during the long recovery from the 2008 financial crisis. But under both Powell and his predecessor, the Fed has been in the process of gradually raising rates over the past three years since 2015. Interest rates that are too low for too long run the risk of letting inflation get too high. Causing assert price bubbles, di investigating my savings due to low bank savings account rates and enticing consumers and companies to over -leverage themselves with cheap debt. In the other hand, interest rates that go too high can derail economic growth by making it too hard to finance a house or expand a business. Now go read a book.

Do tell, what "writing on the wall" does Trump see?

What part don't you understand about raising rates too fast. Plain and simple. The President knows the consequences of rates raising too fast. Clearly you are not clueless. once again the President knows what  will happen and he is correct. We had a sample of it a week ago.

5 minutes ago, Law Man said:

What part don't you understand about raising rates too fast. Plain and simple. The President knows the consequences of rates raising too fast. Clearly you are not clueless. once again the President knows what  will happen and he is correct. We had a sample of it a week ago.

We had a sample on Christmas Eve.

Raising interest rates make it more expensive to borrow money and increase the cost of credit for households and businesses, and hiking them too far could trigger a recession. Moving too slowly for too long could risk other distortions in the form of higher inflation or destabilizing financial imbalances. Knowing when to raise interest rates is challenging. People have different opinions about how much running room the Fed should permit. If mismanaged, could prove jarring to the economy.

39 minutes ago, stevenash said:

Yes you do.  Too bad you didnt discover it before you had made your downward spiral misinterpretation.  The good news is you found out some information that you didnt know existed.

Self inducing smoke.

16 hours ago, stevenash said:

We are receiving no pay and placing our lives on the line so people like you can come on a message board and get puffed up because you think you know. I may be wrong. Are you receiving your pay? Can you pay your bills? Do you have money in your account? Do have health issues but can't afford to pay them but yet you can? Do you have good in your ice box?