The NFL

Reagan

1 hour ago, new tobie said:

the ragedy, bum arse crooked prez thinks he can dictate the nfl players, he is wrong.

I guess we will find out pretty soon.  If you are right Tobie, there will be a lot more kneeling by NFL players in the future than in the past.  However, if the public decides that it prefers that the players that they pay show their talent as opposed to being social engineers, this display is gonna flop just like Kaepernicks career.

4 minutes ago, stevenash said:

I guess we will find out pretty soon.  If you are right Tobie, there will be a lot more kneeling by NFL players in the future than in the past.  However, if the public decides that it prefers that the players that they pay show their talent as opposed to being social engineers, this display is gonna flop just like Kaepernicks career.

More players got involved when trump opened his little big mouth

16 minutes ago, BS Wildcats said:

Big girl and tobie got the hush mouth in this one.  Bennett's oppression claim is similar to hands up don't shoot.  Liars!!

It's not lies from their perspective.  They have repeated and repeated and repeated the untrue allegations so many times that, in their  minds, it is the truth.

6 minutes ago, new tobie said:

I have had the bad cop experience myself.

I experienced a bad cop one time, I guess he didn't like someone questioning him with intelligence and he said that he would throw my arse in jail. my 5yr old and 3yr old was in the back seat, he wasn't aware of that. I asked him did he have car seats in his patrol car, he said that i would need to call someone to get them and i refused. I said lets bring them to jail also. That was years ago, I now have lawyer money and his arse would have to go to trial. Citezens need to record conversations with cos at times for evidence.

7 minutes ago, six burg said:

I experienced a bad cop one time, I guess he didn't like someone questioning him with intelligence and he said that he would throw my arse in jail. my 5yr old and 3yr old was in the back seat, he wasn't aware of that. I asked him did he have car seats in his patrol car, he said that i would need to call someone to get them and i refused. I said lets bring them to jail also. That was years ago, I now have lawyer money and his arse would have to go to trial. Citezens need to record conversations with cos at times for evidence.

From your post, I don't understand what the trial would be for.

5 hours ago, stevenash said:

It's not lies from their perspective.  They have repeated and repeated and repeated the untrue allegations so many times that, in their  minds, it is the truth.

As Lenin said, A lie told often enough becomes the truth.

The NFL isn't going any where.  There are too many sports junkies in this country.  "Too many of those and too many degenerate sports gamblers.

Besides, the nfl and football in general is a false religion anyway.  Ain't no way the devil is going to let a time waster like that fall to the wayside.

On 9/29/2017 at 3:21 PM, Big girl said:

At least you admit that it is his RIGHT. The owners don't care, so why should he?

You are correct. The whole argument against it is "Well, they are at work, and you can do that protesting off the clock when you are at home". But, if the boss is okay with it, that argument is null and void.