The NFL

Reagan

18 hours ago, new tobie said:

Im more concerned with equality than whether or not fans leave the nfl

You're concerned about equality?  That would imply you're worried about whites, specifically white males, who are the only group I'm aware of that our Govt., institutions, and the MSM discriminate against.  I'm certainly willing to listen to any other demographic group you can name and validate.  

White students wanting to attend Colleges are turned down to allow more black students, regardless of test scores.  Companies are expected to hire black and female employees to achieve a racially diverse work place, again, regardless of qualifications.  Many Police Depts have lowered the test score requirements to hire more black officers. You want equality?  Then for starters, 61% of all players and starters in the NFL and NBA should be white, regardless of their qualifications.  Do you agree with that, since you want equality?  

No nt, I don't think you want equality.  In all honesty, I have no idea what the black community wants other than the list Phat posted.  So please tell me.  Maybe we have a different definition of equality.  

4 hours ago, TxHoops said:

My bad.  He is doing plenty:

This is the hidden content, please

lol...so Trump is too busy tweeting to help Puerto Rico...that's what you meant, right?

By the way...

From the procedure:

Procedures for Evacuation:

• Anyone evacuated on U.S.-government coordinated transport, including charter and military flights, must sign an Evacuee Manifest and Promissory Note (Form DS-5528) note prior to departure.
  • The promissory note obligates an evacuated person to repay the cost of the transportation to the U.S. government. 
  • Upon evacuation, a Department of State official must limit an evacuee’s passport. In order to obtain a new passport, an evacuee must arrange payment as agreed upon via the promissory note.

39 minutes ago, LumRaiderFan said:

lol...so Trump is too busy tweeting to help Puerto Rico...that's what you meant, right?

By the way...

From the procedure:

• Anyone evacuated on U.S.-government coordinated transport, including charter and military flights, must sign an Evacuee Manifest and Promissory Note (Form DS-5528) note prior to departure.
  • The promissory note obligates an evacuated person to repay the cost of the transportation to the U.S. government. 
  • Upon evacuation, a Department of State official must limit an evacuee’s passport. In order to obtain a new passport, an evacuee must arrange payment as agreed upon via the promissory note.

That is excellent information which is completely INapplicable to Puerto Rico.  They are US Citizens.  HOWEVER, it appears that has been sorted out and PRs are NOT being charged or forced to sign promissory notes. 

As for my post, I simply posted a tweet about Trump's tweets.  I think we can all agree Trump's considerable time spent on Twitter is fantastic use of presidential time. :D 

26 minutes ago, TxHoops said:

That is excellent information which is completely INapplicable to Puerto Rico.  They are US Citizens.  HOWEVER, it appears that has been sorted out and PRs are NOT being charged or forced to sign promissory notes. 

As for my post, I simply posted a tweet about Trump's tweets.  I think we can all agree Trump's considerable time spent on Twitter is fantastic use of presidential time. :D 

I'm confused. I've heard many Liberal/anti-Trump folks complaining about Trump's tweets. The usual quote is "He needs to think before he tweets". So if Trump is not putting much thought into a tweet, how much presidential time is he exhausting? Is it as much as a round of golf? Does he not deserve a 30 second break out of his day? Should he go on vacation instead of tweeting? Would that be a better use of his presidential time? (I would venture to say yes to the last one. All politicians should spend a lot less time trying to "help".)

21 minutes ago, Englebert said:

I'm confused. I've heard many Liberal/anti-Trump folks complaining about Trump's tweets. The usual quote is "He needs to think before he tweets". So if Trump is not putting much thought into a tweet, how much presidential time is he exhausting? Is it as much as a round of golf? Does he not deserve a 30 second break out of his day? Should he go on vacation instead of tweeting? Would that be a better use of his presidential time? (I would venture to say yes to the last one. All politicians should spend a lot less time trying to "help".)

No no.  I would argue he should spend MORE time tweeting. 

1 hour ago, TxHoops said:

I agree, he can speak to the American people, rather than have his words twisted through the media that hates him (or any other Republican).

I'll post again...

Information for Evacuated U.S. Citizens

14 minutes ago, LumRaiderFan said:

I agree, he can speak to the American people, rather than have his words twisted through the media that hates him (or any other Republican).

I'll post again...

Information for Evacuated U.S. Citizens

And again, this does NOT apply to PR since they are US citizens.  Hence, they are NOT being charged nor required to sign promissory notes.  (See link explaining in response to the first time you posted this.). However, this is very good information for Non-US citizens who may require US evacuations.  

1 hour ago, TxHoops said:

And again, this does NOT apply to PR since they are US citizens.  Hence, they are NOT being charged nor required to sign promissory notes.  (See link explaining in response to the first time you posted this.). However, this is very good information for Non-US citizens who may require US evacuations.  

Yes, this applies to US citizens and has been implemented in the past.

But back to your Trump tweet analysis.

1 hour ago, LumRaiderFan said:

Yes, this applies to US citizens and has been implemented in the past.

But back to your Trump tweet analysis.

Yes and no.  It only applies to International evacuations.  So it definitely does NOT apply to this situation.  Just like you don't need a passport (also a part of the procedures quoted) to travel to PR or from PR to other US territory.  But you are correct in that it would apply to US citizens being evacuated internationally.

On Thursday morning, 

reported that a State Department policy requires U.S. citizens to sign a promissory note for costs of an evacuation. But that rule only applies to U.S. citizens based internationally. Because Puerto Rico is U.S. territory, evacuations are not under the State Department's jurisdiction.

8 hours ago, REBgp said:

On 9/25/2017 at 0:13 PM, BS Wildcats said:
8 hours ago, REBgp said:

You're concerned about equality?  That would imply you're worried about whites, specifically white males, who are the only group I'm aware of that our Govt., institutions, and the MSM discriminate against.  I'm certainly willing to listen to any other demographic group you can name and validate.  

White students wanting to attend Colleges are turned down to allow more black students, regardless of test scores.  Companies are expected to hire black and female employees to achieve a racially diverse work place, again, regardless of qualifications.  Many Police Depts have lowered the test score requirements to hire more black officers. You want equality?  Then for starters, 61% of all players and starters in the NFL and NBA should be white, regardless of their qualifications.  Do you agree with that, since you want equality?  

No nt, I don't think you want equality.  In all honesty, I have no idea what the black community wants other than the list Phat posted.  So please tell me.  Maybe we have a different definition of equality.  

The poor oppressed white man. What shall you do? Give me a break. Surely, you can think of a more valid response.

On 9/27/2017 at 4:13 PM, baddog said:

Hey Tobie, if they keep kneeling for the anthem, what is going to get accomplished? When will the black man be happy? What has to happen?

What does you being upset about it accomplish ?(except giving me great pleasure) People will continue to take a knee whether you like it or not. Get over it. This is not the 60s.

46 minutes ago, TxHoops said:

Yes and no.  It only applies to International evacuations.  So it definitely does NOT apply to this situation.  Just like you don't need a passport (also a part of the procedures quoted) to travel to PR or from PR to other US territory.  But you are correct in that it would apply to US citizens being evacuated internationally.

On Thursday morning, 

reported that a State Department policy requires U.S. citizens to sign a promissory note for costs of an evacuation. But that rule only applies to U.S. citizens based internationally. Because Puerto Rico is U.S. territory, evacuations are not under the State Department's jurisdiction.

Gotcha...I was equating this to the Middle East situations...my bad and thanks.