The NFL

Reagan

6 minutes ago, new tobie said:

This is the hidden content, please

Before the anthem, no story.  Move on to Pittsburgh or any of the other gutless pos that did this while anthem was playing.  Like Trump said, they are sob's, along with the owners that allow it. As far as the female dog that knelt while singing, surely that was her last time to be asked to sing.

8 minutes ago, Ty Cobb said:

The COWBOYS did it right. Did not kneel during the National Anthem. All showed RESPECT and STOOD, during the National Anthem, like real men do!!! Maybe the rest of those sorry organizations can learn something from AMERICA'S TEAM!!!

Most know I'm not a Cowboys fan, but they have sure earned respect from me on this issue.  All the other nutless owners need to follow suit, and not allow this crap.

9 hours ago, stevenash said:

Did you win any money?

Sure.  Seems like we were there 3 or 4 days.  Won about $500.

Unfortunately, lost about $800 (which I claimed with FEMA & didn't get poo - lol).  On the plus side, had the best apple smoked bacon I've ever ate.

10 minutes ago, stevenash said:

Is it just me or did any of you find this somewhat ironic:  Picture of Ray Lewis kneeling with his football brethren "protesting the killing of innocent black men" in spite of being guilty of that which he "protests".

I thought the court system said he wasn't guilty. When is je going to jail.

Are we still waiting on the facts to come out? 

1 hour ago, six burg said:

So with cops we should go with the verdict, but not with professional athletes?

Nope, need to go with the verdict every time.   Apparently you didn't see the irony in my post (whether he actually pulled the trigger or not).  Do you believe that the political opinions of professional athletes are any more valid/worthy of promoting than yours or mine?