The NFL

Reagan

6 minutes ago, Tigers2010 said:

You are correct. The whole argument against it is "Well, they are at work, and you can do that protesting off the clock when you are at home". But, if the boss is okay with it, that argument is null and void. 

The only answer for that is that there are enough fans that care, fans that make the fat cats fat. Just about everything comes down to money. Now the owners care.

9 minutes ago, baddog said:

The only answer for that is that there are enough fans that care, fans that make the fat cats fat. Just about everything comes down to money. Now the owners care.

I'm with you. I don't know if the owners care yet. I don't think enough time has passed for them to actually start losing much money. We will see how it all plays out, but this mess isn't over.

1 hour ago, Tigers2010 said:

I'm with you. I don't know if the owners care yet. I don't think enough time has passed for them to actually start losing much money. We will see how it all plays out, but this mess isn't over.

Probably haven't lost money yet. Sometimes all it takes is the thought of losing money. Owners knew the fans were riled enough to stop viewing, and with sponsors putting out questionaires, it made them think about it......pretty quickly I might add. I agree, it isn't over by a long shot.

8 minutes ago, REBgp said:

Monday Night Football ratings tank.

This is the hidden content, please

And the Hats Off to the Fannin County HS team.  I only wish one of our local teams had done this first.  A must read.

Just goes to show that America is alive and well. We just need a nudge every now and then.

On October 4, 2017 at 2:25 PM, baddog said:

Couldn't agree more baddog.  Follow the money.  The NFL has already lost several sponsors, and now Anheuser-Busch is contemplating dropping out.  That would be a huge hit.  They've even set up a Hot Line number you can call and voice your opinion.