The NFL

Reagan

7 hours ago, Reagan said:

NFL must be getting the message.  Da Bears and Da Pack both stood the the National Anthem.  Denver says they'll stand also.  Didn't think Elway wanted his team to be known as UN-Patriotic.  Are they learning  a lesson?  We'll see.  Again -- one does not want to be on the wrong side of this issue.  But, as usual when the left has nothing they turn it into a race issue. 

What conviction...they were all in on this struggle...lol.

21 hours ago, REBgp said:

You're concerned about equality?  That would imply you're worried about whites, specifically white males, who are the only group I'm aware of that our Govt., institutions, and the MSM discriminate against.  I'm certainly willing to listen to any other demographic group you can name and validate.  

White students wanting to attend Colleges are turned down to allow more black students, regardless of test scores.  Companies are expected to hire black and female employees to achieve a racially diverse work place, again, regardless of qualifications.  Many Police Depts have lowered the test score requirements to hire more black officers. You want equality?  Then for starters, 61% of all players and starters in the NFL and NBA should be white, regardless of their qualifications.  Do you agree with that, since you want equality?  

No nt, I don't think you want equality.  In all honesty, I have no idea what the black community wants other than the list Phat posted.  So please tell me.  Maybe we have a different definition of equality.  

Are you one of those disenfranchised, uneducated, white people that the media talks about? If you don't know, then there is something wrong with you. It has been explained 1000 times. Are all of the racists on the board uneducated and disenfranchised? My educated white friends understand, and they don't get upset, when NFL players protest. They applaud it. 

18 minutes ago, Big girl said:

Are you one of those disenfranchised, uneducated, white people that the media talks about? If you don't know, then there is something wrong with you. It has been explained 1000 times. Are all of the racists on the board uneducated and disenfranchised? My educated white friends understand, and they don't get upset, when NFL players protest. They applaud it. 

And we all know just how truthful, reliable, and credible the media is, right Big Girl?

19 minutes ago, baddog said:

The black oppression crap has fallen apart. United my arse. Ha ha. Made me so happy I saluted every black person on the way to work today. Got some looks too. Made me laugh.

For the record, all of the "devisiveness" that the is mentioned by the lefties was magnified the day Mr. Kaepernick " did his thing".

6 minutes ago, Big girl said:

Are you one of those disenfranchised, uneducated, white people that the media talks about? If you don't know, then there is something wrong with you. It has been explained 1000 times. Are all of the racists on the board uneducated and disenfranchised? My educated white friends understand and they don't get upset, when NFL players protest. They applaud it. 

Actually, I have a degree from Lamar.  I also served in the US Army, and to me, showing disrespect to our flag and country is despicable, but is their right.  But what really amazes me is that Roger Goodell has allowed it to happen.  Therefore, imo, he's the main culprit.  He should have stopped it the morning after Colin first did it.  There's a place for protesting, and it's not in a public venue while playing a game, and alienating the majority of their their fan base who "pay the bills".  It's not only bad form, but bad business.  Of course, if the players are prepared to take big cuts in their salaries to show how much they believe what they say, at least it shows their sincerity.  But I can't help but wonder if it wouldn't be better to donate their money to building vocation oriented facilities to teach auto mechanics, metal shops for welding, or how to be a plumber in the besieged urban areas.

If they absolutely must protest, at the very least, do it like the Cowboys did, prior to the Anthem being played.  

Now, if you and your educated white friends don't realize it's "bad for business", I'd have to question what kind of education all of you have.

1 hour ago, Big girl said:

Please name some of these people on this board that you think are racist. And please include some backing evidence of your contentions. I would love to discuss your comprehension skills with you. Maybe your anger will dissipate some after you realize the truth in your head is just a sad conglomeration of Liberal propaganda that bears no semblance of reality.

5 hours ago, REBgp said:

Actually, I have a degree from Lamar.  I also served in the US Army, and to me, showing disrespect to our flag and country is despicable, but is their right.  But what really amazes me is that Roger Goodell has allowed it to happen.  Therefore, imo, he's the main culprit.  He should have stopped it the morning after Colin first did it.  There's a place for protesting, and it's not in a public venue while playing a game, and alienating the majority of their their fan base who "pay the bills".  It's not only bad form, but bad business.  Of course, if the players are prepared to take big cuts in their salaries to show how much they believe what they say, at least it shows their sincerity.  But I can't help but wonder if it wouldn't be better to donate their money to building vocation oriented facilities to teach auto mechanics, metal shops for welding, or how to be a plumber in the besieged urban areas.

If they absolutely must protest, at the very least, do it like the Cowboys did, prior to the Anthem being played.  

Now, if you and your educated white friends don't realize it's "bad for business", I'd have to question what kind of education all of you have.

At least you admit that it is his RIGHT. The owners don't care, so why should he?

5 minutes ago, Big girl said:

At least you admit that it is his RIGHT. The owners don't care, so why should he?

As I stated above, Roger Goodell is the one who should care.  He's commissioner of the NFL, and as such, his job is to protect the image of the NFL.  He should have made a rule the day after that all players will stand during the Anthem.  He failed.

Now answer my question.  Why did the same commissioner not allow the Cowboys to wear a sticker in support of thr Dallas Police Officers killed?  Don't duck it - answer.

50 minutes ago, REBgp said:

As I stated above, Roger Goodell is the one who should care.  He's commissioner of the NFL, and as such, his job is to protect the image of the NFL.  He should have made a rule the day after that all players will stand during the Anthem.  He failed.

Now answer my question.  Why did the same commissioner not allow the Cowboys to wear a sticker in support of thr Dallas Police Officers killed?  Don't duck it - answer.

Don't the Cowboys have the "right" since we seem to be hanging simply on that note?

5 hours ago, PhatMack19 said:

Bennett was lying.  Shocker

This is the hidden content, please

My,my another another hands up don't shoot story.  Why do they feel the need to lie?  Big girl, tobie, six burg, is this oppression.  I think it is more lies by the black man to fit a narrative.  False one at that, maybe the police should sue his arse for slander.  Another POS!!