Ozen basketball coach placed on administrative leave

12 minutes ago, Tigers2010 said:

To put him on leave WITHOUT pay, they must have something pretty solid on him.

Ozen head basketball coach

This is the hidden content, please
was placed on administrative leave with pay due to an investigation regarding funds from a Thanksgiving break tournament, Beaumont ISD said Wednesday morning.

I guess it's true what they say these days you are guilty until PROVEN innocent . Sad times we live in,I completely expect this to be resolved quickly after they gather the so called evidence. There is no wrong doing but hey I'll leave it up to the jury of public opinion since they love juicy news stories.

2 minutes ago, BlkMamba24 said:

I guess it's true what they say these days you are guilty until PROVEN innocent . Sad times we live in,I completely expect this to be resolved quickly after they gather the so called evidence. There is no wrong doing but hey I'll leave it up to the jury of public opinion since they love juicy news stories.

No one has said he was guilty of anything.

22 minutes ago, BlkMamba24 said:

I look for this non sense to be over fairly quickly also!

2 hours ago, BlkMamba24 said:

Sad times indeed.  And this is the case whether on a message board, around a water cooler, and even in court.  The court of public opinion only needs an accusation for there to be a presumption of guilt.  Shame the founders of this country wasted all their time working on the foundation of a system that is supposed to be the exact opposite.  And God help any of you/us that are ever wrongfully accused of something.  There are few things worse in this world.