Carthage v/s Silsbee

TigerNut

After seeing both play this season, I'll take Carthage. Funny thing is, I think the key for a silsbee victory will be getting stops on 4th down early. Just when you think you've got a stop on D, they'll line up and go for it on 4th and 5 from their own 30....and get it. That can be pretty demoralizing.

I'll say Carthage 38 silsbee 31

2 hours ago, losteraussie said:

1st round matchup?

I think we (Tigers) have a shot this year..... We have been good at stopping the run lately and our pass defense has also. If they can give Adonis and Calvin just a little opening then we might shock some people .....  I think it should be a good one !

1 hour ago, BADSANTA said:

Silsbee defense is the key. We have struggled all year and we will see what happens in the playoffs. I don't see anyone stopping Tyler. Could be high scoring. Silsbee 38 Carthage 35

I agree. Carthage will score so I think Silsbee will have to put up close to 40 to have a chance to win.

20 hours ago, EnjoyLife said:

With Hendo probably playing Sat I just might have to make the drive to Abe for this one. Hope the Carthage folks wont mind an island of blue in their sea of red.

As long as you don't yell Go Tigers, an island of blue is welcome to join in on the sea of red party. 

It will be a heck of a game.  Tigers first time playing on turf since week 1.  they've gotten so much better, and looks like they've gotten faster.  Carthage will get a war.  I'll make my predictions and further elaborate  after tonight....  and after I've done thorough research on the Bulldogs....

14 minutes ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

It will be a heck of a game.  Tigers first time playing on turf since week 1.  they've gotten so much better, and looks like they've gotten faster.  Carthage will get a war.  I'll make my predictions and further elaborate  after tonight....  and after I've done thorough research on the Bulldogs....

Why do you want to bring facts into this?