WO-S vs Silsbee 9/23/16 Predictions Thread

Mr. Buddy Garrity

2 hours ago, Silsbee92 said:

Too many jackass comments on here to follow this thread. Only a few "Silsbee" fans were fanning those statements.

WAY TO MUCH CARPET BOMBING.

Thank god the players are humble.

Good Luck to the WOS Mustangs after wasting your time next Friday.

I will not say that this Friday will be a waste of time. I just hope no one gets hurt. I would rather just see the whole team play, than one player get injured.

13 minutes ago, One4All said:

LOL......and you have 2wks to perpare,,

I know and dats the bad part abt it. Me personally want to see a gud game. But I don't know if Silsbee coach will at least put them in position to be competitive.  They have great athletes! ! But every team has strength and weaknesses.  Just like the steelers did on Monday nite. They moved a.brown around instead of just lining him up against Josh norman.if Silsbee don't move barnes,tyler,Thomas around in different formation they will get blew clean out.bcz the strength of this team is there d-line ND corners. This defense probably will go down as one of top 3 defense coach T has ever coached.

8 minutes ago, Bulldog92 said:

i was really interested in this game going into the season, but WOS is a monster this year. Silsbee might score on them, but they won't do nearly enough. WOS 42-13.

Silsbee also has to get off to a fast start. They have falling behind in every game dis year.first downs will b so important to them. They have to keep from punting to KJ . He is electric! !

12 hours ago, XX Man said:

Early on, Silsbee was reputed to be the tough team behind WOS. Now, it seems that info has to be wrong, because if they are the best team behind WOS, we have NOTHING in our district. I hate that, because it could bite the 'Stangs in the rear end down the road, when they do get to face a tough team. It is anyone's guess if Silsbee will be able to do anything with WOS.

I would imagine in your district we would be the second place team.  Your football district seems to be as competitive At the top as our basketball district will be this year.

14 hours ago, wosfan1992 said:

Before the season started, there were sooo many people projecting us to lose against silsbee due to their D1 players on the team. We'll see how good they are come next week.

I predicted WO-S would lose to Silsbee....  AND Kennedale...  Kennedale is still on the schedule, last that I seen...

52 minutes ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

I predicted WO-S would lose to Silsbee....  AND Kennedale...  Kennedale is still on the schedule, last that I seen...

Kennedale is on the schedule but the way there defense given up too many big plays and there offense been one dimensional will b a tough task against this team. There are teams out there that will challenge them. I just don't think it will b Silsbee and Kennedale. 

7 hours ago, ThunderCat said:

This thread has watered down 40 fold from before the season when Silsbee Fans swore to the creator of all that is good that Silsbee was ready and that this was "THE YEAR"! What happened to all of that? I watched WO-S play against lcm and I think lcm is better than Silsbee. This game has the capability to be a major blowout. The Stang Crew will lay it all on the line and they won't be making deals "The Silsbee Way" LMAO.

I've seen LC-M...  Silsbee with beat them in district...

6 hours ago, wosfan1992 said:

I wouldn't consider it a rivalry but trust me, our kids will take this game VERY personal. Maybe even more than the BC game. Just because the tension between these 2 teams. With that being said, We'll win by 30+. Won't beat us with a 1 or 2 man pony. 

If you look at the VYPE previews, both Silsbee and WO-S players coined this game as the game they are waiting for the most, so, it is indeed a rivalry to both...

23 hours ago, BADSANTA said:

I'm a die hard Tiger fan but we can't beat WOS. Silsbee makes too too many careless penalties that has killed drives. Also, we still need to work on our passing game and pass defense. I have it WOS 42 Silsbee 16

C'mon, man!  You gotta believe in your team!  

Be honest about everybody else.... don't ever doubt the locals. What kind of fan are you?