WOS vs Nederland

tennisbc

26 minutes ago, MAYFIELD said:

WOS 24

NED 27

Season Shock To The Heart!!!!

I would go with this score had we not lost 3 starters before the season started. I don't feel like our QB position nor our secondary is where it needs to be yet.  Hopefully we continue to get better everywhere on the field throughout the season.

Go Dogs!

53 minutes ago, rvbulldogs said:

I would go with this score had we not lost 3 starters before the season started. I don't feel like our QB position nor our secondary is where it needs to be yet.  Hopefully we continue to get better everywhere on the field throughout the season.

Go Dogs!

I watch the D it's something in them that I like the Get At Your Arse in them

33 minutes ago, GUNHO said:

Nederland is always tough regardless when they play W0-S.They may start out slow but seem to get things togather by mid season.If they have a poor showing ( which I doubt they will ) you other teams better not hang your hat on that.I expect a WO-S win but hard fought non the less.

Agree with you, our defense will be too much for an inexperienced QB or OL.

7 hours ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

I get the points 14.2 is making, I believe alot of folks dont like what he's posting because of the person posting/school he supports. I have a strong feeling if it was a poster of a say Newton or Ned or WOS or Jasper etc no one would have a problem with it and more than likely they would agree with em without even reading most of the post and actually thinking about what was said. 

Pretty much any chance he gets to hype Crosby and take shots at a 22-5a team are the only points he wants to make.

1 hour ago, skipper said:

the ball will be WET  WHO HAS THE BEST DEF AND RUNNING GAME I look for not a lot of points jmo

WOS returns their RB who rushed for 900+ who i believe should get more credit than what people give him especially with the size and speed he has. and a 9 man defense for the stangs

On 8/20/2016 at 10:02 AM, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:
On 8/21/2016 at 3:37 PM, BADSANTA said:

Nederland with the upset 27-21

its not going to happen 100% fact they are to fast,this isnt the team ned has seen before they are light years ahead of where you should be at this time of year already,i have seen them play and school my indians,scrimmage or not,its goin to be worst when its full force,and counts for there record,it wont be a bulldog win by 3 over png this thing will get ugly real fast,wait for friday and watch dallas tear it up,the only way ned has a chance is if dallas gets hurt then maybe.

the wet field still wont make the out come of this game im saying wos 42 ned 7,hell it might be a shut out,im telling you there that good,png got lucky scoring on them believe me i heard ct cussing from across field and it was just prac-tice,they will be ready at home friday to start there state run,hail wind rain wont stop chain gang.

2 hours ago, class-99 Indians said:

the wet field still wont make the out come of this game im saying wos 42 ned 7,hell it might be a shut out,im telling you there that good,png got lucky scoring on them believe me i heard ct cussing from across field and it was just prac-tice,they will be ready at home friday to start there state run,hail wind rain wont stop chain gang.

I don't see Nederland's O putting together many drives on the mustang D. It will be hard to pass or run on them. Nederland might score on a big play cause wos seems to give up the big play every once in a while. Or if the wos O turns the ball over deep in there own territory Nederland could score.                                                                                           34-10 wos

13 hours ago, bigdog said:

Pretty much any chance he gets to hype Crosby and take shots at a 22-5a team are the only points he wants to make.

he has stated in the past that setx teams are not as relevant as Houston area teams. We are not of as high a quality. Hog wash if you ask me. WOS has beaten many a quality team from Houston or from around the state for that matter,