WOS vs Nederland

tennisbc

2 minutes ago, class-99 Indians said:

perkins he runs a 4.4 i know that one for a fact,and he will catch it every time unlike our stoned hands #11 km,lol,i think he needs stick em on his gloves with his big OLE HANDS

Perkins dropped a wide open TD pass versus Dayton after being 15yds behind the DBs last yr lol. He has hands but he aint perfect. 

15 minutes ago, skipper said:

if the game is close going into the 4th qt both qb will stay in count on it. 20% chance of showers Friday night the weather man says 50% of storms Friday afternoon BRING YOUR RAIN COAT.

well ned needs the bad weather to help them win,and sloppy field,if this game was played on turf wos would give ned a big fat goose egg,wos will get after neds qb hes not ready for that tough def,im tell you know it will get ugly 0 to 100 real quick lol

Perfect storms?  I went to both, Nederland played hard but the ball consistently bounced against them in both games.  Plus GCM played flawless in both games, no turnovers and made plays that I'm doubting they made the rest of the year.  Stuff happens.  I can promise you that there are some Nederland posters you wouldn't want on here if we had a 50 plus game district winning streak, so it's probably all for the best.  I'm good with our 5 / 2 straight trophies.  Just wanting longer playoff runs.

21 minutes ago, Brubaker said:

Perfect storms?  I went to both, Nederland played hard but the ball consistently bounced against them in both games.  Plus GCM played flawless in both games, no turnovers and made plays that I'm doubting they made the rest of the year.  Stuff happens.  I can promise you that there are some Nederland posters you wouldn't want on here if we had a 50 plus game district winning streak, so it's probably all for the best.  I'm good with our 5 / 2 straight trophies.  Just wanting longer playoff runs.

Some stopped posting on here after the Georgetown debacle, I reckon just like you they're waiting on longer playoff runs, but probably couldn't careless about a district title now after winning so many and recently having short postseason stints afterwards. 

14 minutes ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

Some stopped posting on here after the Georgetown debacle, I reckon just like you they're waiting on longer playoff runs, but probably couldn't careless about a district title now after winning so many and recently having short postseason stints afterwards. 

A lot of the dads from that team were very active members at the time during those seasons. But I do get what you are saying settling for Bi-District championships is like a sticker on a test grade you accomplished something that's not hard. Why stop there go for a state championship. Everyone can beat there chest now days about making playoffs cause 4 teams make it. The only chest beating that needs to be happening is if you are the final 4 in the state and beyond I mean state quarterfinals you will get the respect from people on here and people pulling for you. Some people are just narrow minded and just like to "settle" i want a State High School Championship over a District tittle any day of the week. 

Oline goes from right tackle to left, Corbin Smith, 3yr starter and Rice.commit at 6-5 315, to a junior named Torres at right guard, barely busti  215 I would guess but plays quick, to Senior and returning all district center Burke Badon, to soph left guard and relative unknown ? Miranda who goes im guessing 6'1 265ish, left tackle I think may be up in the air betweeb two seniors both good size kids Galantine and Sanders.  Should ve a solid oline, eventually, but wilk have their hands full Friday night.

On 8/23/2016 at 3:25 PM, pakronos said:

best player all time at WOS. That would be CRAZY talk (Smith and Earl get that) what I said WAS he is a hell of a gamer, 

point #1 pitcher on the BB team that made a deep run

.          #1 star Qb on the state championship team-- both as a junior.  

If that's not a gamer what is.  Tim Nunez is a friend of mine (UT  OL coach to several all conf/ all Americans) he says Darrell Royal called it the IT factor and there is no definition of IT

I would pick him first every time. He has IT

Always has had IT. Since he was a little kid. When he was in coach pitch my wife said Jack was, "like a machine". Still is... 

23 hours ago, #1stangfan said:

Slow down with the all time mess??  "If he plays college ball he will be made a Wes Welker".  Wow....Kyler Murray isn't exactly living up to college hype but can anyone deny what he did on the high school field?  I'm in no way comparing the two but he doesn't have to do anything at the next level to be appreciated at the high school level.

The poster said he was one of the best gamers of all time.  Did not call him the best player of all time, the best player at his position or the best player at his school....simply one of the best gamers of all time.  To back up that statement....Jack was thrust into starting duty in 2014 as a sophomore in week one for circumstances out of his control...he simply, as a gamer lead the Mustangs to the state title game.  The following year, "the gamer" lead a team that returned 5 starters to a championship.  It doesn't matter how tall he is, how fast he runs, what the PA News writes and has to correct....he is a gamer!!  Those things should only weigh in his corner since he overcame odds.  The statement was "gamer" nothing else....but the final chapter has not been written on Jack Dallas and I can't wait to read it!! 

Go Mustangs 2016!!  Everyone is anointing the title but the true fans know that nothing is given...it will be earned.  Go earn every win!!

Yup! Very nice... (I ran out of likes for the day, but had to recognize this post)

7 hours ago, class-99 Indians said:

perkins he runs a 4.4 i know that one for a fact,and he will catch it every time unlike our stoned hands #11 km,lol,i think he needs stick em on his gloves with his big OLE HANDS

How do you know "for a fact" that these kids run 4.4s? Are you timing them?

Go watch some recent NFL Combine footage. There are skill guys getting drafted who don't run 4.4s man