Democratic National Convention

Hagar

6 hours ago, PhatMack19 said:

Wasserman isn't out.  Hillary just hired her to run her campaign.  You can't make this stuff up!

Unbelievable.  For emphasis, let me say that again, and louder, unbelievable!  She resigns as head of the DNC for "conduct unbecoming", and Hillary hires her.  No PM19, if it was made up, I'd be the first to tell you how ridiculous that sounds.  If Trump did that, Hillary & the Media would be on him unmercifully.  Blatant disregard of ethics.  I anticipate Trump using this in a debate.  

And I just read that the person that replaced Debbie called the Sanders people stupid in one of the Emails.  I thot the Repubs were trying to self destruct, but the the Dems are taking stupidity to a new level.

13 minutes ago, REBgp said:

Unbelievable.  For emphasis, let me say that again, and louder, unbelievable!  She resigns as head of the DNC for "conduct unbecoming", and Hillary hires her.  No PM19, if it was made up, I'd be the first to tell you how ridiculous that sounds.  If Trump did that, Hillary & the Media would be on him unmercifully.  Blatant disregard of ethics.  I anticipate Trump using this in a debate.  

And I just read that the person that replaced Debbie called the Sanders people stupid in one of the Emails.  I thot the Repubs were trying to self destruct, but the the Dems are taking stupidity to a new level.

Hillary has zero ethics. She was fired by a lawyer for unethical practices.

The liberals know they can get away with almost anything because they have the minority vote in their pocket no matter what they do. All they have to worry about is making sure they don't screw up enough to fire up the white voters to show up in high numbers. And the white voters capitulated in the last two elections. 

22 minutes ago, stevenash said:

You have to understand that Dove rarely gets a posting opportunity that allows him to say something in jest that he really believes is true

At least he got on here.  This is the convention of the left, but it's hard to defend what's going on now.   Ironic the left criticized the RNC, and now the DNC is in disarray.  People in glass houses?   What goes around come around?   Stupid is as stupid does?   Pick one of the above.

16 minutes ago, BS Wildcats said:

Fits right in with the other speakers they have lined up

Whats really amazing is the Baltimore mayor recently went to freaking Cuba to learn about economic development?  Can you believe that.  She might as well have stopped in at Venezuela as well

I still believe Hillary wins in a landslide. Just on demographics along only group I see trump winning is white males. Not the young vote black vote Hispanic vote Asian vote woman vote. He'll have to win independents by a very large number to even stand a fighters chance.

15 minutes ago, PAMFAM10 said:

I still believe Hillary wins in a landslide. Just on demographics along only group I see trump winning is white males. Not the young vote black vote Hispanic vote Asian vote woman vote. He'll have to win independents by a very large number to even stand a fighters chance.

I really don't think you can lump it together that easily.