Democratic National Convention

Hagar

13 minutes ago, PAMFAM10 said:

I still believe Hillary wins in a landslide. Just on demographics along only group I see trump winning is white males. Not the young vote black vote Hispanic vote Asian vote woman vote. He'll have to win independents by a very large number to even stand a fighters chance.

No Republican candidate has a chance to get the minority vote. They can only hope to get a small percentage. Why minorities vote monolithically is a mystery to me. The Democrats know they have the minority vote in their pocket no matter what they do.

11 hours ago, baddog said:

Great post BD. Were you just looking for a special spot to say that?

How about a comment on the fence?

I'll give you a comment on the fence.  it will never happen, and if it did, after billions of dollars, it wouldn't be effective..  How much would you charge as a rancher from south Texas to be cut off from the river?    That is part of the cost

48 minutes ago, PAMFAM10 said:

I still believe Hillary wins in a landslide. Just on demographics along only group I see trump winning is white males. Not the young vote black vote Hispanic vote Asian vote woman vote. He'll have to win independents by a very large number to even stand a fighters chance.

Now, I'm not so sure.  Trump will get a good portion of the gay vote, and quite a few of the Sanders voters.   Saw a Sanders supporter today who said she'd always voted Democratic, but this year, for the first time, she was voting for Trump.  

Not saying Hillary won't win, just as of now, it looked closer than I expected.  

1 minute ago, REBgp said:

Now, I'm not so sure.  Trump will get a good portion of the gay vote, and quite a few of the Sanders voters.   Saw a Sanders supporter today who said she'd always voted Democratic, but this year, for the first time, she was voting for Trump.  

I would think a lot of the Bernie voters won't even show up at the polls in November.  That will be a win for Trump.

Dems always get the black vote, but Obama got them to turn out in record numbers.  Do they all show up for Hillary?  If not, another win for Trump.  

11 minutes ago, PhatMack19 said:

I would think a lot of the Bernie voters won't even show up at the polls in November.  That will be a win for Trump.

Dems always get the black vote, but Obama got them to turn out in record numbers.  Do they all show up for Hillary?  If not, another win for Trump.  

potato, potota

36 minutes ago, westend1 said:

I'll give you a comment on the fence.  it will never happen, and if it did, after billions of dollars, it wouldn't be effective..  How much would you charge as a rancher from south Texas to be cut off from the river?    That is part of the cost

I was talking about the DNC fence. 

I tuned in for a few minutes and heard nothing about the democratic platform. All I heard was anti-Trump. What a platform. 

Trump made money off of Trump University. I guess all other universities break even or lose  have people who will swallow that hook, line, and sinker. Idiots!

59 minutes ago, REBgp said:

The reason Hillary is considered such a favorite is the way you get elected.  Electoral votes.  Trump will have to win almost all of the swing states to win (which comprise about 96 electoral votes).  Hillary will need about 18 of those votes. 

1 hour ago, PhatMack19 said:

As I've said before, the critical votes in this election, at least according to pollsters (including GOP'ers like Luntz), will be single women.  Good luck with all that ;)

16 minutes ago, PhatMack19 said:

Bernie talking about being proud of the historical revolution that his people accomplished by coming in 2nd.  Typical Lib.  Everyone gets a ribbon!

He has class. He lost with dignity. He is not a sore loser. He didnt bash Clinton. He showed more class than Ted Cruz.

6 minutes ago, Big girl said:

He has class. He lost with dignity. He is not a sore loser. He didnt bash Clinton. He showed more class than Ted Cruz.

Bernie has no class. Anyone that wants to take 92% of everyone's paycheck is clueless...and classless.

Can you point out where Cruz bashed Trump? No, you can't.

And the DNC is full of those childish chants you were so found of during the RNC. They even stole the "Lock her up" chant from the Republicans.

3 minutes ago, Englebert said:

Bernie has no class. Anyone that wants to take 92% of everyone's paycheck is clueless...and classless.

Can you point out where Cruz bashed Trump? No, you can't.

And the DNC if full of those childish chants you were so found of during the RNC. They even stole the "Lock her up" chant from the Republicans.

Bernie was steamrolled by hillary and he knows it...rather than continue to point out that she and her ilk are what's wrong with the country, he turned into her sad little lapdog.

Bernie may have sold out, but I don't think his supporters will.

2 minutes ago, LumRaiderFan said:

Bernie was steamrolled by hillary and he knows it...rather than continue to point out that she and her ilk are what's wrong with the country, he turned into her sad little lapdog.

Bernie may have sold out, but I don't think his supporters will.

I don't know. Anyone that falls for the crap he was spewing has to be weak minded and easily led by the nose. Hopefully they will stay home when it's time for the adults to vote.

1 hour ago, TxHoops said:

The reason Hillary is considered such a favorite is the way you get elected.  Electoral votes.  Trump will have to win almost all of the swing states to win (which comprise about 96 electoral votes).  Hillary will need about 18 of those votes. 

Do the folks that do the Electoral Votes have to show an ID? :) 

What's strange, I've been ask to show an ID every time I've voted for the last 48 years.