Live news - Dallas - Cops shot

LumRaiderFan

4 minutes ago, Chester86 said:

Prayers to all those working a beat tonight.  You always have to be vigilant but please be careful tonight.  So sad!

Amen Chester86.   My prayers to victims and family.  

And my anger goes out to the perpetrators.  The cowardly SOB's who did this.  My bp is up and boiling.

My sister is fresh out of the DPD academy.  She was on her way to work the protest and got called off because of a DWI accident while she was on her way.  At least one officer shot was a member of her graduating class that I met personally last month when I went to watch my sister graduate.  Thankfully that officer is expected to survive.  Her best friend was working riot control and is not answering texts, but we're hoping he's not answering due to the fluid nature of the situation.  This is a terrible night for law enforcement.  Please keep my sister in your prayers.  She's not taking this well, as is to be expected.

19 minutes ago, bullets13 said:

My sister is fresh out of the DPD academy.  She was on her way to work the protest and got called off because of a DWI accident while she was on her way.  At least one officer shot was a member of her graduating class that I met personally last month when I went to watch my sister graduate.  Thankfully that officer is expected to survive.  Her best friend was working riot control and is not answering texts, but we're hoping he's not answering due to the fluid nature of the situation.  This is a terrible night for law enforcement.  Please keep my sister in your prayers.  She's not taking this well, as is to be expected.

Will do that bullets.  A sad day in America.

7 minutes ago, team first said:

blm just lost  sympathy from ever moderate American tonight 

Kinda strange only Dallas had a cop attack tonight. BLM had demonstrations across alot of cities tonight. Easy to blame something small you dont like that more than likely had absolutely nothing to do with this tonight, they aint that smart enough to pull this off. This was trained militant behavior. Seems like ISIS.