Celina Loss

XX Man

You take your starting QB out and it disrupts things emensly. His numbers for the year were very good. I think the game would have been a lot closer if he hadn't got hurt. Celine's defense wasn't bad only allowing 22 points and was on the field a lot of the game.  The break was on his left hand and not his throwing hand. Just man up and go back in the game. Lol

Lol don't waste your breath explaining this to these fools they see things one way...

You take your starting QB out and it disrupts things emensly. His numbers for the year were very good. I think the game would have been a lot closer if he hadn't got hurt. Celine's defense wasn't bad only allowing 22 points and was on the field a lot of the game.  The break was on his left hand and not his throwing hand. Just man up and go back in the game. Lol

Last im posting about this topic because its getting real old but......once again, like I have posted 10 or more times on various threads and sites, Coach Dyer and Coach T shut the offense down in the 3rd quarter after they saw that a conservative run game would run out the clock and get us a State Championship. Notice that has nothing to do with Celinas offense but everything to do with Celinas defense. They couldnt stop the quick dives or the jet sweeps. No need to pass vertically and expose your QB and recievers. Trust me, the score could have been waaaaay worse if the Mustangs decided to leave the whole playbook open. If Celina had their QB that was supposedly 75% of their offense(which how may times do we have to tell people a one trick pony wont beat WOS), the result would have been the same but the score would have been worse for the Bobcats. Please go back and watch the game, watch film. Explain to me how any QB alive can get away from 5 Mustangs being in the Celina backfield every play.

Edited by kicker

Last im posting about this topic because its getting real old but......once again, like I have posted 10 or more times on various threads and sites, Coach Dyer and Coach T shut the offense down in the 3rd quarter after they saw that a conservative run game would run out the clock and get us a State Championship. Notice that has nothing to do with Celinas offense but everything to do with Celinas defense. They couldnt stop the quick dives or the jet sweeps. No need to pass vertically and expose your QB and recievers. Trust me, the score could have been waaaaay worse if the Mustangs decided to leave the whole playbook open. If Celina had their QB that was supposedly 75% of their offense, the result would have been the same but the score would have been worse for the Bobcats. Please go back and watch the game, watch film. Explain to me how any QB alive can get away from 5 Mustangs being in the Celina backfield every play.

Which explains why they threw a pass intending to score on the goal line late in the 4th quarter right? Lol D E S U L I O N A L

Which explains why they threw a pass intending to score on the goal line late in the 4th quarter right? Lol D E S U L I O N A L

Really? LOL. You have zero clue. I guess you havent watched the game either. A short pass, at the very end of the game, (which we scored twice by the way) with kids that are in the game just to get some PT(non starters) in a STATE CHAMPIONSHIP game is a tad different than having your full playbook. Im not sure why im even trying to explain FOOTBALL to you, your from Ozen and obviously a very sad little man. Im waiting for you to slip up so you can be in the history books of this site with the other haters and posers.

Of course I was kidding about him going back into the game. I hate to see any player get hurt, especially in a game like this. But I do think it would have been a better game if he hadn't got hurt. WOS would have still won I believe. WOS just looked bigger, stronger and faster than Celina....

I agree totally. But, there was a few Celina linemen that were pretty good size, and one receiver that was pretty tall and fast.

Really? LOL. You have zero clue. I guess you havent watched the game either. A short pass, at the very end of the game, (which we scored twice by the way) with kids that are in the game just to get some PT(non starters) in a STATE CHAMPIONSHIP game is a tad different than having your full playbook. Im not sure why im even trying to explain FOOTBALL to you, your from Ozen and obviously a very sad little man. Im waiting for you to slip up so you can be in the history books of this site with the other haters and posers.

Lol i've never known a coach that was trying to end the game throw the ball on the goal line but OK like I said D E L U S I O N A L....

So is Crosby going to be in an 8 team district or a 9 team district with a bye week one of district play? 

To me, it looks like 21-5A will stay as a 9 team district, losing King and probably gaining Splendora.  However, anything said by anyone other than the UIL on the matter is nothing more than rank speculation, so when talking about scheduled games, that needs to be kept in mind.

I'll give you an example of this.  About 4 years ago (it may have been 6), we were canvassing the area coaches before the alignment on games that they had agreements to play.  Former BH Coach Ronnie Gage informed me that the one of the Eagles' pre-district opponents would be Humble.  Imagine Coach Gage's shock when he opens his packet to find that Humble has been placed in 19-4A, making the Wildcats a district opponent.

Just goes to show that you never know.

I'm not saying Celina wins but Connor Pingleton had thrown for 3,478 yards and 45 tds coming into the title game. He also had over 900 rushing yards to go with it. I think there's a definite difference if he plays, as there should be. There's a reason the backup qb is the backup. 

If Dallas gets hurt on the first drive and Pingleton plays, I think the outcome is drastically different. Lake Ridge scored 0 in the title game with a hurt qb that was eventually taken out. Imagine Westlake if Ehlinger would've gotten hurt against North Shore, that's probably 28-0 in regulation. 

I don't think it's a bad thing some teams rely heavily on qb play, it's just a good thing WOS necessarily doesn't. 

This is all ridiculous... So what if some people even in our own area believe that Celina's qb going down was the only reason WOS won.. Key word in that sentence is: WON.. They won a STATE CHAMPIONSHIP. Quit hating lol ozensfinest where was your ozen panther football team last Friday?? They were watching it on TV just like every other team in this area besides the Mustangs... So who are you, or me or anyone else to make such absurd assumptions such as these. The only other team to come close this year was Silsbee ( and they should have made it and could have easily beaten Argyle in my opinion, but that's a different topic.)...... So congrats to WOS.. I don't care if you won because of your outstanding Defense (which is what I believe), or if you won because the other teams qb was out, fact is yall won. Something none of the others can say.. Enjoy it and repeat next year!!

I'm not saying Celina wins but Connor Pingleton had thrown for 3,478 yards and 45 tds coming into the title game. He also had over 900 rushing yards to go with it. I think there's a definite difference if he plays, as there should be. There's a reason the backup qb is the backup. 

If Dallas gets hurt on the first drive and Pingleton plays, I think the outcome is drastically different. Lake Ridge scored 0 in the title game with a hurt qb that was eventually taken out. Imagine Westlake if Ehlinger would've gotten hurt against North Shore, that's probably 28-0 in regulation. 

I don't think it's a bad thing some teams rely heavily on qb play, it's just a good thing WOS necessarily doesn't. 

Man don't explain nothing to these fools WOS fans are delusional they probably think WOS would've beaten Katy too lol

Celina fans now are saying that Gilmer was a better team than WOS!! how funny!! Smoaky is full of delusional people kind of like ozensworst!!  I think it more like unsportsmanlike chatter!!

dumb idiots will say anything when they lose, im not surprised some of them are saying that. 

I just went and read all that mess..lol

Ok the QB was hurt on the first drive, but wasnt the RB suppose to run all over WOS. Did he get hurt also? No need to answer, rhetorical.

Stupid comments before the game, and then come back with more stupid trying to cover the stupid. Thats a lot of stupid.

Are we like that on this board? lol

I feel like we give credit where credit is due...the majority of the time.

Edited by NDNation

Hell I want to chime in.. For all the naysayers, haters, and wanna bees... Just look at what team you represent... That more than likely means you were a loser... You cannot take away anything from WOS.. And yep, injuries are part of the game... End of discussion... Haters gonna hate.......... More than likely all of you were in the stands with the Celina fans... Spectating......... So far the haters, its all coulda, woulda, and shoulda.... At the end of the day everyone else is just a loser in the game....... And if you want to keep crying all WOS has to do is flip that middle finger up with that shiny ring on it... I wont name any names, but you so called experts are clueless... But i think it might be a little more jealousy, than ignorance... So from the PN-G folks, to the WO-S folks, it is what it is.... And you are the CHAMPS................... To the rest, keep crying, thats all you can do........ And like they say, records mean nothing...... SO you can be a legend in your own mind and have the best coaching staff in your own mind, come up with funny little slogans, and nicknames...... But at the end of the day........... WOS ARE STATE CHAMPS................................ 

WOS SWAG

CODE BLUE

STATE CHAMPS

WORLD BEATERS........................

Oh I almost forgot................ 

STATE FREAKING CHAMPS...............................................................

The rest of you stay in fantasyland, talk about this, talk about that.... I like to hang with Champions.... Real Champions............... And last I looked, yep, thats right........ WOS is just that...... Real Champions...............

And all of you remember..... Your just chumps bringing a Donkey to the Kentucky Derby....................

Im proud of all the Stangs..................... And AINT SKEERED to say it.........

ANd the rest of you Chumps should eat a little humble pie and get on the Bandwagon......

Edited by Stattrax 7.1