Celina Loss

XX Man

Man don't explain nothing to these fools WOS fans are delusional they probably think WOS would've beaten Katy too lol

Yep and in our delusion we are continuing to say this:

WEST ORANGE-STARK MUSTANGS

TEXAS CONFERENCE 4A, DIVISION II

STATE CHAMPIONS

Oh wait!  That is not delusion, that is the truth!

That truth has been accepted by all except for some folks from the Excusoplex and one of Ozen's not so finest.

And wait, I gotta turn up the TV as it says there is some breaking news.  Yep, here is the headline on that:

BREAKING NEWS!!! SOULJA STILL OWNS YOU!!!

Edited by WOSgrad

I said this before.On another site Celina was talking about their big line and how they were just to big for WO-S to handle.How they were going to shove it down our throats and we would be gasping for air in the second half.Nothing much on what the QB was going to do to us.Now all of a sudden it's losing their QB that cost them the game.What happened to that power game they said they had....THEY MET THE CHAIN GANG...that's what!!!!!!!!!

End of conversation!!

Edited by GUNHO

I said this before.On another site Celina was talking about their big line and how they were just to big for WO-S to handle.How they were going to shove it down our throats and we would be gasping for air in the second half.Nothing much on what the QB was going to do to us.Now all of a sudden it's losing their QB that cost them the game.What happened to that power game they said they had....THEY MET THE CHAIN GANG...that's what!!!!!!!!!

End of conversation!!

Yeah, They were talking about WOS had never been hit, like they were going to hit them. And, they talked about a running back that was going to run all over them, as well as a receiver was going to put it on the WOS Defensive Back Field, and how they have a large number of D1 people, yada yada yada. I finally just laughed at them and told them to tell me that mess in the 4th Quarter. They didnt know it then, but they know now, that WOS owns the 4th quarter.

I saw that the Celina coach said he lost 75% of his game plan when his starting QB got hurt. If he is telling us that he depended on 1 player out of 22 players, to produce 75% of the results, then heck, I have a hard time accepting that team was even at the State Finals. If you look at the Associated Press 4a All State Team, you will see that not one WOS player even got an Honorable Mention. That is because WOS is a complete team, with no one player accumulating a large yards rushing, catching, TD's or tackles. If one player gets hurt, another steps in to do that job. Sure, if the Celina QB would have made it a more interesting game, but the Celina offense had never seen the likes of the WOS Defense, nor had they seen the speed and talent of the WOS Offense. The best team won the game.

I pray the Celina QB gets well soon, with no lasting effects. Merry Christmas to all.

You are correct

In any game, there are woulda, coulda, shouldas.  Injuries, turnovers, ejections, officiating.  Excuse makers will make excuses.  Most of the time, that is a trait exhibited by losers.  

In the end, we should just be proud of our SETX Mustangs.  Win or lose, they seem to always give us something to cheer for and take pride in.  I know I am proud of WOS and proud to be married to a former Filly. 

Certain folk cant just recognize success as in a state title if they never obtained it, they act like the bitter side-chick mad cause they getting Taco Bell and the main chick getting Pappadeauxs, is what it is. 

Celina's football stadium only holds 2800 per texasbob. small

I had to pick up a horse in Oklahoma, and on the way back, I saw I was not far from Celina. I went that way, as I had heard of their success in smaller school football. Their stadium is about the size of Orangefield, if that big. But, I could see the football pride there, as the grass was perfect and looked manicured, rather than cut. Everything there had a fresh coat of orange and white paint. Yes, the field and stadium was very small, but they could not have taken better care of it.

I really don't have a bone to pick with Celina, but I got real tired, real quick about they would have won if their QB had not got hurt. Their team was way over rated.

I have read some of the responses from the Celinas' fans, and I know how they feel having had those feelings  last year myself, however being a sore loser is an ugly trait. I don't believe all of the residents of Celina are sore losers, yet the ones that are still not giving WOS credit for their achievements have under estimated the history of Orange county football and lack of knowledge of the SETEX region.

I had to pick up a horse in Oklahoma, and on the way back, I saw I was not far from Celina. I went that way, as I had heard of their success in smaller school football. Their stadium is about the size of Orangefield, if that big. But, I could see the football pride there, as the grass was perfect and looked manicured, rather than cut. Everything there had a fresh coat of orange and white paint. Yes, the field and stadium was very small, but they could not have taken better care of it.

I really don't have a bone to pick with Celina, but I got real tired, real quick about they would have won if their QB had not got hurt. Their team was way over rated.

I have to weigh in here. I don't think Celina was over rated, they beat some good teams to get to the SC and you don't get there being a joke.Their program isn't a joke either....11 SC visits with a record 8 state championships. No non-WOS grad was more proud that the Mustangs brought home the championship than I was growing up 15 miles down the road from them and playing against those kids all those years. You're dealing with 16-18 year old kids, not pros. Losing that kid did make a huge difference in the PSYCHOLOGICAL make up of those kids. Was it enough to beat WOS? I don't think so, especially with the way WOS was playing. Mustangs wanted it wayyyyy more. But all this kicking the Bobcats around needs to stop. All of it is because of two of the biggest clowns/haters on this website stirring you up. All of the teams in the SC were outstanding and I would give a non-vital body part to see my Pirates there within my life time.

I have to weigh in here. I don't think Celina was over rated, they beat some good teams to get to the SC and you don't get there being a joke.Their program isn't a joke either....11 SC visits with a record 8 state championships. No non-WOS grad was more proud that the Mustangs brought home the championship than I was growing up 15 miles down the road from them and playing against those kids all those years. You're dealing with 16-18 year old kids, not pros. Losing that kid did make a huge difference in the PSYCHOLOGICAL make up of those kids. Was it enough to beat WOS? I don't think so, especially with the way WOS was playing. Mustangs wanted it wayyyyy more. But all this kicking the Bobcats around needs to stop. All of it is because of two of the biggest clowns/haters on this website stirring you up. All of the teams in the SC were outstanding and I would give a non-vital body part to see my Pirates there within my life time.

i can vouch for this, he was like a kid in a candy store during and after the game lol

Just a side note in case everyone has forgot.We lost two starting QB last year and still made it to state with a sophmore.With as many kids as Celina has there is no excuse for not having a talented backup.Rant over.

Would you say the same thing if Dallas went down in the title game and Celina's qb didn't get hurt, or would you expect there to be no drop-off? There's a difference playing a whole season with a guy versus having to throw the backup in in the title game. Especially when the starter put up pretty much the best 4A numbers in the state. I think Celina's only time being held under 40 prior to the title game was the first game of the season, they even dropped 46 on Argyle. WOS won the game and that's all that matters but I think having Pingleton makes a drastic difference, just like having a healthy Jett Duffy makes a huge difference for the Lake Ridge team that was averaging 54ppg before the title game. Lake Ridge has over 2k kids and still didn't have anything close to Duffy backing him up. Heck, even Yoe didn't have a suitable replacement for Smith when him and his 3k rushing yards left with a broken leg against Brock.  

i can vouch for this, he was like a kid in a candy store during and after the game lol

As far as Rob goes, Im not sure if ive ever seen a non-WOS alum support a rival team( maybe in the future we can start playing real games again) like he has for us. Top notch. And not a bandwagon fan either. Ive seen the support from him for YEARS!. From a WOS alumn, thanks man!! Also many PNG folks are on that list also. I know there are many BC, Orangefield and LCM fans that are always behind us, but thats the "Orange area" anyway. It made me very proud to see how Dave C's guys kept saying that we had the most "Turnt up" crowd ALL weekend. Yeah we were almost the largest out of Thursday and Friday,except for GR vs LR had a slightly larger crowd i think, but they are 2 classes larger. Anyways, just hearing the kids talk about not just Orange supporting them but all of SETX shows what type of people we are down here.

Edited by kicker

I certainly would have liked to see the Celina QB finish the game. I believe we have a tight game, with WO-S winning but that's only what I can "imagine" would happen. I do know that when Smith went down, I leaned over and said to 3 people (Brock will win this game now). That kid was not being stopped by Brock that game at all and therefore, YOE wins by plenty if he stayed healthy. That said, give me the Celina QB "healthy" and I think WO-S would have been in a real dog fight with those cracker jacks!

As far as Rob goes, Im not sure if ive ever seen a non-WOS alum support a rival team( maybe in the future we can start playing real games again) like he has for us. Top notch. And not a bandwagon fan either. Ive seen the support from him for YEARS!. From a WOS alumn, thanks man!! Also many PNG folks are on that list also. I know there are many BC, Orangefield and LCM fans that are always behind us, but thats the "Orange area" anyway. It made me very proud to see how Dave C's guys kept saying that we had the most "Turnt up" crowd ALL weekend. Yeah we were almost the largest out of Thursday and Friday,except for GR vs LR had a slightly larger crowd i think, but they are 2 classes larger. Anyways, just hearing the kids talk about not just Orange supporting them but all of SETX shows what type of people we are down here.

Also, the GR crowd had A LOT of holdover from us. I stayed and at half time, i saw A TON of Blue and Silver still there.