Celina Loss

XX Man

I saw that the Celina coach said he lost 75% of his game plan when his starting QB got hurt. If he is telling us that he depended on 1 player out of 22 players, to produce 75% of the results, then heck, I have a hard time accepting that team was even at the State Finals. If you look at the Associated Press 4a All State Team, you will see that not one WOS player even got an Honorable Mention. That is because WOS is a complete team, with no one player accumulating a large yards rushing, catching, TD's or tackles. If one player gets hurt, another steps in to do that job. Sure, if the Celina QB would have made it a more interesting game, but the Celina offense had never seen the likes of the WOS Defense, nor had they seen the speed and talent of the WOS Offense. The best team won the game.

I pray the Celina QB gets well soon, with no lasting effects. Merry Christmas to all.

I saw that the Celina coach said he lost 75% of his game plan when his starting QB got hurt. If he is telling us that he depended on 1 player out of 22 players, to produce 75% of the results, then heck, I have a hard time accepting that team was even at the State Finals. If you look at the Associated Press 4a All State Team, you will see that not one WOS player even got an Honorable Mention. That is because WOS is a complete team, with no one player accumulating a large yards rushing, catching, TD's or tackles. If one player gets hurt, another steps in to do that job. Sure, if the Celina QB would have made it a more interesting game, but the Celina offense had never seen the likes of the WOS Defense, nor had they seen the speed and talent of the WOS Offense. The best team won the game.

I pray the Celina QB gets well soon, with no lasting effects. Merry Christmas to all.

after watching Celina Friday im 100% sure if they would have matched up with Sweetwater the red Mustangs would have tore Celina a new arse like the blue ones did regardless of who was under center for them. 

You take your starting QB out and it disrupts things emensly. His numbers for the year were very good. I think the game would have been a lot closer if he hadn't got hurt. Celine's defense wasn't bad only allowing 22 points and was on the field a lot of the game.  The break was on his left hand and not his throwing hand. Just man up and go back in the game. Lol

You take your starting QB out and it disrupts things emensly. His numbers for the year were very good. I think the game would have been a lot closer if he hadn't got hurt. Celine's defense wasn't bad only allowing 22 points and was on the field a lot of the game.  The break was on his left hand and not his throwing hand. Just man up and go back in the game. Lol

huh?  He didn't break his hand, it was a compound fracture of his arm. I guess whats in bold is sarcasm?? 

guess U didn't see wos controlling the clock in the 3rd ?We could have scored more I assure if we needed it. Coach T laid off as soon as he felt the game was won,that's a fact and was done every week of the playoffs  

I will be the first to admit that Celina stood no chance against this team speed of WO-S.

I'll also be the first to claim, WO-S wins another title next year if they stay healthy.

First time I seen them this year was in this game and I actually changed my pick last week, to Celina.

I predicted WO-S would win it all at the beginning of the year. I'll now revert back to that idea and keep that going forward.

Good job Stangs.

You can't coach speed. There is no substitute for it. Wos is loaded with it. The qb for celina broke his arm.  Wos won the game and deserved to win the game. We could what if it all day, but the fact of the matter is wos is fast as hell and has no telling hoe much speed coming back. And the seniors next year will have played 32 games in 2 years. I am proud of them for winning. It was great to watch. They will be so fast next year, you may not be able to blink. 

don't think Cuerro,that's a lil far for a preseason game, even half way is a good ride,I hope memorial takes fosters place

personally i want Crosby, WB (for obvious reasons) and North Shore but if we cant get NS I wouldn't be opposed to our squad playing WOS, lets build the PA vs Orange rivalry back. Cool with me for the next two years. 

I heard the Richmond Foster will not be back, maybe Cuero or another 5A from Houston.

I have heard the same abut Foster, which is kind of a shame because I think that butt whooping was just as, if not more, valuable than the 5 pre-district wins. They certainly applied one heck of a pressure test and showed Coach Thompson, Coach Pierce and Coach Dyer the areas that needed to be worked on.

Edited by WOSgrad

personally i want Crosby, WB (for obvious reasons) and North Shore but if we cant get NS I wouldn't be opposed to our squad playing WOS, lets build the PA vs Orange rivalry back. Cool with me for the next two years. 

BG, if y'all get Crosby, I am going to that game.  Heck, I might even be able to be talked into wearing Razorback gear for it!

BG, if y'all get Crosby, I am going to that game.  Heck, I might even be able to be talked into wearing Razorback gear for it!

i might get flak for this but its already set. Week 3 we playing Crosby. I dont know if its home or away though but we are playing them. 

guess U didn't see wos controlling the clock in the 3rd ?We could have scored more I assure if we needed it. Coach T laid off as soon as he felt the game was won,that's a fact and was done every week of the playoffs  

Actually, a coach from BISD was with me at the game, and the first thing he said after the 3rd quarter TD, was that Cornel was working to control and run out the clock, rather than run the points up.

That is ridiculous to think that QB could have gone back in the game. I am sure Celina would have put more points on the board, but I am also sure that WOS would have won the game anyway.

That is ridiculous to think that QB could have gone back in the game. I am sure Celina would have put more points on the board, but I am also sure that WOS would have won the game anyway.

Of course I was kidding about him going back into the game. I hate to see any player get hurt, especially in a game like this. But I do think it would have been a better game if he hadn't got hurt. WOS would have still won I believe. WOS just looked bigger, stronger and faster than Celina....