22-5A District Predictions 2015

Getting prepared for a week-1 arse whipping again. I really hope this is the last time Ozen is on the schedule, I rather them (Memorial) play a higher profile football program. No offense to Ozen but they just dont have the numbers right now. 

No offense taken, honestly I've said the same thing. It's not even competitive, although we won't get blanked this year. When does the Depot Show start??

No offense taken, honestly I've said the same thing. It's not even competitive, although we won't get blanked this year. When does the Depot Show start??

​its coming, few more weeks :)

And you right, yall wont get blanked, I also wouldn't be surprised if its close for a half as well. 

Hmmm. So Vidor is out, Ozen is in?

Dadgum stat, can't Vidor & Ozen both be in?   Cut us teams that don't get in that often a little slack.  Tribe and Jags ought to be locks but don't turn everybody else dreams into a nightmare before we start.  You durn party pooper.  Go Pirates and Panthers (miracles do happen lol)

Getting prepared for a week-1 arse whipping again. I really hope this is the last time Ozen is on the schedule, I rather them (Memorial) play a higher profile football program. No offense to Ozen but they just dont have the numbers right now. 

Maybe not the numbers but definitely the heart and talent to whipp that city, I mean school, oh samething. I have one son starting at CB and one at DE who is prepared to show up every game and to help their team do the same. "Born 2 Work, Bred 2 Win!) This team is not last year's team with really one true Sr. warrior who's now a Cardinal. The name P.A. or Memorial Titan doesn't automatically get the "W" you actually have to play for that and my money is on those Panthers and their talented Jr. & SR. GROUP with lots of experience.

Maybe not the numbers but definitely the heart and talent to whipp that city, I mean school, oh samething. I have one son starting at CB and one at DE who is prepared to show up every game and to help their team do the same. "Born 2 Work, Bred 2 Win!) This team is not last year's team with really one true Sr. warrior who's now a Cardinal. The name P.A. or Memorial Titan doesn't automatically get the "W" you actually have to play for that and my money is on those Panthers and their talented Jr. & SR. GROUP with lots of experience.

​last time yall beat Memorial in varsity football was when?……… I'll wait. Smh. 

Good grief. Good luck to yall after week-1 man. 

The Old Coach FNF Magazine Predictions:

1. Port Neches-Groves

2. Beaumont Central

3. Nederland

4. Beaumont Ozen

5. Vidor

6. Lumberton

7. Baytown Lee

8. Baytown Goose Creek Memorial

I think they're sleeping on Memorial. With the lack of defense being played in that district right now and GCM having the top returning rb I think they have just a good a shot as any to get in and maybe even win the district.

The Old Coach FNF Magazine Predictions:

1. Port Neches-Groves

2. Beaumont Central

3. Nederland

4. Beaumont Ozen

5. Vidor

6. Lumberton

7. Baytown Lee

8. Baytown Goose Creek Memorial

I think they're sleeping on Memorial. With the lack of defense being played in that district right now and GCM having the top returning rb I think they have just a good a shot as any to get in and maybe even win the district.

​I thik the Old Coach is getting a little senile. GCM has 14 returning starters and possibly the most athletic backfield in the district with 6' 4" 320 lbs #77 "Big Diesel" serving up pancakes and paving the road for them. The defense was very porous last year but with 8 returning starters they should at least improve some. No way they end up in last place unless they have injuries to numerous key players. They'll be in the running for a playoff spot this year.

By the way my slightly ignorant and completely biased opinion is that the district will end this way.

1. PNG

2. Central

3. GCM

4. Vidor

5. Ozen

6.Nederland

7. Lee

8. Lumberton

I think Lee might suprise a team or two this year. If I remember correctly, their coach was hired late in the year. He didn't have enough time to mold them into "his" team. They have always had some good atheletes. If he's any good it'll start to show this year.