22-5A District Predictions 2015

I believe we've had this conversation before.

The Gloves are off now Garrity..lol

Memorial scared of some 6A and have to schedule 3 5A teams preseason next year? Surely not.

​at least one of the 5As beat yall last season (Central), and GR defense is legit with a better RB. Memorial aint scared of 6a comp otherwise why would we schedule Houston Lamar? Might as well schedule Nederland if thats the case. ;)

​so all we have is Kam now? Smh. Silly jags. Our weakest D in yrs last season and still couldnt score enough points to win. 

We lost because our coaching staff felt the need to play cat and mouse in the first half...  You know that...  Lol

Edited by BMTSoulja1

​question for ozen faithful: who is his backup? Is he any thing like Boyd? 

​The current QB backup was a freshman last year. However if this is true I can see Suggs going to an athlete that started at DB last year as a soph. I don't see much of a drop off if anything it may require someone else to step up in the secondary. The current QB backup can go back to the secondary. 

​The current QB backup was a freshman last year. However if this is true I can see Suggs going to an athlete that started at DB last year as a soph. I don't see much of a drop off if anything it may require someone else to step up in the secondary. The current QB backup can go back to the secondary. 

​good. Ozen still in my top4.