22-5A District Predictions 2015

We are not changing the schedule ! Soon as we're done with Brook we will see you !

This is the hidden content, please

soon as yall done losing yet again. And that tune gets us hyped more than yall, probably why yall lost 4 of 5 in recent memory. Lol. 

Without seeing all these teams play, but from what I could gather from reading all the post from each scrimmage over the last 2 weeks, here are my official playoff picks and seedlings.

1. PNG ( high caliber offense and improved defense)

2. Nederland ( Neumann and a decent running game)

3. GCM ( best athlete on the field in any 22 5A game, new defense with many retuning starters, 1 of the 2 best o lineman in the district, returning district leading rusher, and new QB transfer with a big accurate arm.

4. Ozen ( athletic and fast)

I had Central in the top 4 before the season started, but they must have lost a lot of kids to graduation. I still give them and Vidor an outside shot of getting in. I know the GCM pick won't be popular with all those that don't want to show any love to any team west of the Trinity, but we do play football out here, just ask Crosby.

Edited by SFAEAGLES

Honesty guys I feel like its going to come down to a two-way district tie between Nederland and PNG                                                                                                                           1.Nederland

2.PNG

3.Central

4.Visor

5.GCM

6.Ozen

• 2 months later...

Come on now, we all know that Crosby is going to win 22 5A too, it's their year. All hail the Mecca.

Smh. . . . Trying to crack jokes with a 6A enrollment and STILL can't make the playoffs, lol. That's sad to say the very least, y'all need to figure out how to get Calvin to make your program more respectable before y'all go 0-fer next year cause y'all definitely don't have any reinforcements coming any time soon.

Come on now, we all know that Crosby is going to win 22 5A too, it's their year. All hail the Mecca.

Smh. . . 6A enrollment and can't make the playoffs in a 5A district. That's pretty sad to say the least. Your only hope is to get Calvin so he can double the talent y'all have coming through the program. 

Okay here is my thoughts on how the season will end 

PNG.                                                               Central.                                                         And honestly think the last two spots could go between Nederland, Ozen, Lumberton and Vidor. Just don't know too much about GCM so far for this season. And then there is Lee! 

Well I guess I did pretty good :)