22-5A District Predictions 2015

Soulja, I can't believe you giving Foreman a vote of confidence to take the top spot...

You know how I  feel about the staff....  The verdict is still out, but the playoff readiness or lack there of still sits horribly with me.  But when you have the 2nd best RB in the state on your team, there are a lot of things that can be done very well.  I'm banking on that....  I hope....

You know how I  feel about the staff....  The verdict is still out, but the playoff readiness or lack there of still sits horribly with me.  But when you have the 2nd best RB in the state on your team, there are a lot of things that can be done very well.  I'm banking on that....  I hope....

​What do they have coming back on the O-line Soulja?  Having a great RB is one thing, but if he can't get out of the backfield it won't matter.

I am not real sure yet I'll save my predictions until after the previews come out. I do have a couple of things to say. I agree 100% with Buddy that you better keep an eye on Vidor. History tells me that when they have such a large number of returners they are a playoff contender. I will never write of Nederland. I see some of the usual suspects from Nederland jumping up and running their traps about PN-G. I am used to that from them. Its ok as Taylor Swift would say Haters gonna hate hate hate!!!!!...LOL

I am not real sure yet I'll save my predictions until after the previews come out. I do have a couple of things to say. I agree 100% with Buddy that you better keep an eye on Vidor. History tells me that when they have such a large number of returners they are a playoff contender. I will never write of Nederland. I see some of the usual suspects from Nederland jumping up and running their traps about PN-G. I am used to that from them. Its ok as Taylor Swift would say Haters gonna hate hate hate!!!!!...LOL

​Shake it off................LOL

Honestly I never count out the Beaumont teams. My honest opinion is Vidor has better coaching and a ton of returners. Ozen is far superior in athletes but for some reason things never seem to click right that way. But I would not be surprised in the least bit if Ozen gets in. I think Ozen carries a better chance in the playoffs to win a round vs Vidors scheme.

Honestly I never count out the Beaumont teams. My honest opinion is Vidor has better coaching and a ton of returners. Ozen is far superior in athletes but for some reason things never seem to click right that way. But I would not be surprised in the least bit if Ozen gets in. I think Ozen carries a better chance in the playoffs to win a round vs Vidors scheme.

​I can see your point. I also can see that with Ozen's 14 returner starters making the playoffs last year it really did a lot for those kids confidence after watching the program go through years of turmoil.