22-5A District Predictions 2015

​Disregard what is gonna happen Week-1, you should see a very fast squad, they have some legit burners, but doesn't mean nothing if they cant catch a ball, tackle or force turnovers. 

​The Memorial-Central game has become my favorite game of the year.  Two teams that I feel are equal in speed.  I feel Memorial is consistently bigger on the O-line but other than that, pretty even.  I wouldn't mind seeing them in our district next year...

​The Memorial-Central game has become my favorite game of the year.  Two teams that I feel are equal in speed.  I feel Memorial is consistently bigger on the O-line but other than that, pretty even.  I wouldn't mind seeing them in our district next year...

​sry but were not dropping, huge middle school class coming in. 

If all he has is those 300 after those 3 games you're probably going to be 0-3, maybe 1-2. SC only won 3 games last year and isn't really the same squad since Sharp left for UCLA. They'll probably be pretty bad again so I could see Central winning that one. They still have a ways to go before they can matchup with King though. 

​Coog02, if 1 of the 3 QB's fighting for the position steps up and really takes the job, Central will go into district 3-0...

​Coog02, if 1 of the 3 QB's fighting for the position steps up and really takes the job, Central will go into district 3-0...

​I think it's doable but pretty optimistic. You're going to have a qb making his first start against West Brook who should be the second most talented team in 21-6A next year. Then you get a PAM team with no Dauphine but a more experienced Harrison and a bigger, stronger, faster Kam Martin. If Central goes 3-0 to start the season they shouldn't have any problems 22-5A but IDK?

If Whaley comes out healthy and 300 yards rushing after the first 3 games, I'll take that. They may not be the best in 6A, but the Jaguars open up with West Brook, Memorial and Summer Creek, all respectable programs with depth.  They'll be ready because of there schedule to battle for the district crown.  Whether they win it or not to me comes down to QB play..

​I just found another friend in Stattrax...​

Sadly, I know about these streaks, and they really suck. Maybe Central and PN-G can break out of these streaks we are part of...I usually pull for everyone in the district except the week we play them, so hopefully it all works out.  I know 11 years must feel like a lifetime.. At one point we had lost to WO-S for like 18 years or so.... That wasnt so bad, but this whole Nederland streak makes me want to just break down and cry.............lol...................

​first thing first: develop a defense. Yall let a non-qb literally throw on yall in the mist & rain last time yall played em. haven't seen anything like that since McQueen up in Jasper torched Ozen in 01.

​Dayton would have gotten 70 if McBride could've played receiver and returned kicks. PNG's defense was bad in 22-5A where the teams really didn't have that much firepower. It's like I was telling Dayton fans last year when they said all the guys they brought back on defense and how improved they would be. They're the same kids that gave it up last year, why would they be so much better this year? Did only your players improve and not your opponents? I think Dayton finished close to last a couple of years ago on defense and after they brought back all those starters they finished 2nd to last this past season, which was an improvement but a minimal one.

Sadly, I know about these streaks, and they really suck. Maybe Central and PN-G can break out of these streaks we are part of...I usually pull for everyone in the district except the week we play them, so hopefully it all works out.  I know 11 years must feel like a lifetime.. At one point we had lost to WO-S for like 18 years or so.... That wasnt so bad, but this whole Nederland streak makes me want to just break down and cry.............lol...................

PNG/Fairclothe completely ignor defense or anything else that doesn't invovle throwing the ball and setting passing records. 

its kinda that simple, in my mind.  They would do well to ask Burnett to give some defense advise.  Like what ever their 1999 defense did.  

​Dayton would have gotten 70 if McBride could've played receiver and returned kicks. PNG's defense was bad in 22-5A where the teams really didn't have that much firepower. It's like I was telling Dayton fans last year when they said all the guys they brought back on defense and how improved they would be. They're the same kids that gave it up last year, why would they be so much better this year? Did only your players improve and not your opponents? I think Dayton finished close to last a couple of years ago on defense and after they brought back all those starters they finished 2nd to last this past season, which was an improvement but a minimal one.

I won't make this a dayton thread but dayton had several kids leave last year or just not play that would have been huge for their defense. Richard Jones transferred to Klein Oak last year and immediately earned a starting position on the dline. Watched him torch my brothers offense at Langham Creek and hand them their only regular season loss.

Yeah, I would like to see the Dayton streak end as well, but honestly, first things first........... I am tired of getting beat by Nederland.. I will take a win vs them over anything else. As far as the defense goes... It doesnt take a rocket scientist to see our defense lacks............... But as I have stated before..... You cannot get better, when the focus is strictly on offense. And yes I think records make certain GOOD coaches feel like they have achieved something.  But off my soapbox...............

​first thing first: develop a defense. Yall let a non-qb literally throw on yall in the mist & rain last time yall played em. haven't seen anything like that since McQueen up in Jasper torched Ozen in 01. 

​Maybe we can get a few transfers from Memorial....... Tons of talent.............