22-5A District Predictions 2015

Need to rename thread to Which four schools get swept by 21-5A again. Then perhaps you'll have all of the vying for the 5th seed to avoid the embarrassment again. 

​Just finished looking at the Texas High School Football Champions. I did happen to see Barbers Hill and Galena Parks names.... I guess each measures things differently..... Then again, its the simple things in life that make people happy.............. Who was in the College Football Playoffs last year? Yeah, I do not remember either..... I do know that Ohio State was the Champions...........

Whatever that means in the conversation of these two districts?? Bottom line is the triangle has got it handed to em and that trend shall continue. Funny thing is Nederland is gonna pound y'all for the umpteenth time to make PNG the 4th seed so you'll be getting the mighty Cougars making it one and done round yet again for Tonto!! #plusone

Edited by RUALIONoraSHEEP

Whatever that means in the conversation of these two districts?? Bottom line is the triangle has got it handed to em and that trend shall continue. Funny thing is Nederland is gonna pound y'all for the umpteenth time to make PNG the 4th seed so you'll be getting the mighty Cougars making it one and done round yet again for Tonto!! #plusone

​not sure if having 1 district loss gets you a 4th place finish/seed (sarcasm), unless the unthinkable happens and its a 4way tie with all 4 having one loss and a coin flip is involved. 

Lol... I didn't think you would understand it..... #novicewinner

#squawonthewarpath     LOL

I can understand the high they're riding over there, go ahead and throw it at us, but you just come off as obnoxious when you post insults to other schools. Come on people, be above it.

​not all their fans, just A fan. 

#squawonthewarpath     LOL

I can understand the high they're riding over there, go ahead and throw it at us, but you just come off as obnoxious when you post insults to other schools. Come on people, be above it.

​They better enjoy the ride while it last, it comes and it goes...

Tell your coach to call my coach after realignment next year and put us on the schedule.  

Nevermind, if we are going to drop one of the 6A schools (Summer Creek) from our schedule next year to add a 5A school, I would at least want it to be the best team from that district...CE King.

Edited by Big Ford

I take it all in stride..... There is some good Crosby folks on here, Including 02 and Cal..... And honestly, I love reading the garbage Footballer06 puts out..... It brightens my day........ Lol...... I feel like the Yankees sometimes..... Hated by all.... But I wouldn't change it at all.......