22-5A District Predictions 2015

Defensive struggle is like playing like girls?  Typical soft West End mentality....  

No wait, you grew up a Jag...  My bad.  Lol

Dude, please! I'm from the Pear Orchard and am a Bruin, through and through. Lmbo at "defesive struggle"! Sounds like wishful thinking from Jaggie fans. I hear y'all QB couldn't complete a pass to the Gulf of Mexico. Lol... And y'all o-line couldn't block a kid from blowing out candles on a birthday cake. Lol... The Jaggies are the third best team in Beaumont. But I hear Odom, Marshall, and Vincent would give them a game for that third place.

Dude please! I'm from the Pear Orchard and am a Bruin, through and through. Lmbo at "defesive struggle"! Sounds like wishful thinking from Jaggie fans. I hear y'all QB couldn't complete a pass to the Gulf of Mexico. Lol... And y'all o-line couldn't block a kid from blowing out candles on a birthday cake. Lol... The Jaggies are the third best team in Beaumont. But I hear Odom, Marshall, and Vincent would give them a game for that third place.

Man oh man if Central misses the playoffs in that district…… whew! 

Dude, please! I'm from the Pear Orchard and am a Bruin, through and through. Lmbo at "defesive struggle"! Sounds like wishful thinking from Jaggie fans. I hear y'all QB couldn't complete a pass to the Gulf of Mexico. Lol... And y'all o-line couldn't block a kid from blowing out candles on a birthday cake. Lol... The Jaggies are the third best team in Beaumont. But I hear Odom, Marshall, and Vincent would give them a game for that third place.

Wait a minute, you didn't know they had something special brewing on Jaguar drive. They been talking about it all Summer after being told they lost so much. I personally think Texas City will struggle this year. It's going to be interesting to see what they'll do against the HISD champ and Channelview who both have more talent than Central does.  

Wait a minute, you didn't know they had something special brewing on Jaguar drive. They been talking about it all Summer after being told they lost so much. I personally think Texas City will struggle this year. It's going to be interesting to see what they'll do against the HISD champ and Channelview who both have more talent than Central does.  

...second fiddle to Dayton...  Know your role.....

You do know that anything less than a state title is a failure, right?  Reminds me of the Merka days, the twins time, and now ??:.  But keep flapping.    Just be present when deja vu rears it's ugly head...

and Y'all are second fiddle to no one...  Didn't y'all miss the playoffs last year?...  Didn't y'all finish dead last?  Lol

yes, a rarity and no. We beat Sterling, nice try on the deflection, that non playoff team put an L on that record of yalls, same thing WB annually does versus yall, same thing Tray Williams and King did, remember yall was 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th fiddle to them that night. 

yes, a rarity and no. We beat Sterling, nice try on the deflection, that non playoff team put an L on that record of yalls, same thing WB annually does versus yall, same thing Tray Williams and King did, remember yall was 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th fiddle to them that night. 

I mean, are you really attempting to justify 3-7?  C'mon man.  Lol.  We made the playoffs as district champs...

well we whipping Ozen and your Jaguarettes in a matter of a few weeks. Maybe yalls next QB is in the cheerleading squad. 

Let's see...  Our qb has something to prove. Don't  let your boys be the one he proves it against...  

Your qb on the other hand...  I'll just say...  Silver Spoon...  And timid...  Whatever that means...

Edited by BMTSoulja1

Let's see...  Our qb has something to prove. Don't  your boys be the one he proves it against...  

Your qb on the other hand...  I'll just say...  Silver Spoon...  And timid...  Whatever that means...

I forgot another adjective....  Robotic....

so why he had a hand in the victory versus the Jaguarettes? At least we have a returning starter back at that position who is poised to have a good yr after being thrown in the fire as a soph, yall still looking all over oldtown trying to find one to get behind that weak o-line yall got. 

so why he had a hand in the victory versus the Jaguarettes? At least we have a returning starter back at that position who is poised to have a good yr after being thrown in the fire as a soph, yall still looking all over oldtown trying to find one to get behind that weak o-line yall got. 

You determined that from 1 scrimmage?  The same an had a great showing in 7 on 7, so I know he can do it on Friday night's...  Our o-line will be ok...  When going against small and frail defensive lineman that's in south Jefferson county....

You determined that from 1 scrimmage?  The same an had a great showing in 7 on 7, so I know he can do it on Friday night's...  Our o-line will be ok...  When going against small and frail defensive lineman that's in south Jefferson county....

small and frail, still beat the Jaguarettes, that makes yall look very bad lmao