22-5A District Predictions 2015

I think PNG goes into the bidistrict rd of playoffs 10-0 (22-5A district champions) just my opinion but who knows an injury or 2 and you can go from champs to missing the playoffs all together 

Sorry but that won't happen...first loss comes at the hands of WO-S...before taking one on the chin in district...PNG-8-2; 6-1...

Edited by Big Ford

That MCM matchup is a strange one indeed....  Even when it seem PN-G has the more talented team on paper and have the better season, seems like Nederland still wins.  With that being said, I have Nederland beating PN-G this year...  Bulldog phantom spring football practices and spring game paying dividends... 

I have GCM finishing 3rd in district behind PNG and Central. At worst 4th adding Nederland in there. I think GCM figured Vidor out in the second half of the game last year out scoring them 41 to 14 and losing the game by 1. Both teams have around the same number of returning starters and the game will be in Baytown. Just my 2 cents.

I've already said several times that I'm going into seclusion if we Lose for the umpteenth time in a row to Nederland.... That being said, it's a toss up... Rivalry, in which Neumann owns Fairclothe. No secret what he will do.... Mark this down I spoke these words on this date..  He will run Krautz in the wildcat. Push into a 50 defense, take away the outside guys, and make us beat them running the ball. He will play field position and let us beat ourselves... It will not be a high scoring affair..... Write this down on paper people..... In conclusion, we need to play defense, and mistake free.  If we do so we win, if we don't myself and Biaplayer go into seclusion.   

Nederland will not stop the PNG offense this year, too many big WR's with great hands to cover to go along with a strong running game. I totally agree with you on the defense, but go to the scrimmage Friday and you will see the difference this group in the 4-3 is. Alot of experience back and they fly to the ball and are very aggressive. I believe this team will have the complete package this year

PNG will beat Nederland this year, too many offensive weapons. I'm just curious to see how our defense comes out this year, as always I m concerned with the defense. Another big question will be the Running backs. No big name stud back their its time to see who is going to stand up and be the man.

Runnels will be a RB Stud. Bank on it!