22-5A District Predictions 2015

​last time yall beat Memorial in varsity football was when?……… I'll wait. Smh. 

Good grief. Good luck to yall after week-1 man. 

Yeah not really concerned about a non-district foe with a school made up of an entire city 3x's larger than Ozen. Good luck to you guys making the playoffs against schools y'all size. We still gonna give y'all the business. Edited by JRidge

Yeah not really concerned about a non-district foe with a school made up of an entire city 3x's larger than Ozen. Good luck to you guys making the playoffs against schools y'all size. We still gonna give y'all the business.

Bump for a group hug!!!

​i'll group hug after he answers my question. Or maybe not. :)

I was wondering who was going to bring up Centrals band. It has begun.

​thats all they can hang their hat on during the playoffs. Their band is more prepared than the team. 

It has just come to me. In order for us to compete with Crosby we will need to quit fighting amongst ourselves... We will need to combine all the local teams. WOS, PNG, Memorial, Nederland, Central, Ozen, WB, Vidor, and Kelly..... Put together a team, and try to hang.... Any thoughts..... Can we get Dan Ray out of retirement to coach it?......

It has just come to me. In order for us to compete with Crosby we will need to quit fighting amongst ourselves... We will need to combine all the local teams. WOS, PNG, Memorial, Nederland, Central, Ozen, WB, Vidor, and Kelly..... Put together a team, and try to hang.... Any thoughts..... Can we get Dan Ray out of retirement to coach it?......

​Or maybe Nueman head coach Faircloth OC and Cornell DC might get us with in 50 points of crosby

Crosby is jinxing their self I see an early 2nd or 3rd round exit

Okay here is my thoughts on how the season will end 

PNG.                                                               Central.                                                         And honestly think the last two spots could go between Nederland, Ozen, Lumberton and Vidor. Just don't know too much about GCM so far for this season. And then there is Lee! 

Okay here is my thoughts on how the season will end 

PNG.                                                               Central.                                                         And honestly think the last two spots could go between Nederland, Ozen, Lumberton and Vidor. Just don't know too much about GCM so far for this season. And then there is Lee! 

​i can beat Lee with Throckmorton. Nuff said. 

Lol after we beat them last year I was recording the boys celebrating the homecoming win and the lady I was sitting with said I feel bad for those boys! I was like heck we went through it the last two seasons 

​its not the kids fault at Lee, thats a fact. 

​smh. Answer the question. 

Hey Mr. BUDDY GARRITY,  I don't get over excited about past tense mainly here and now business.  Heck when I was in school we put the belt to both TJ & Lincoln and now that's only small talk every blue moon. It's never much relevance to who beat who because each year there is new talent and a whole new season to be played.  If we base everything on past tense then their would be no need to play a new season. Further more I wouldn't be your favorite football almanac because I don't get to serious about who did what statistics so I'm sorry for failing you in that department. If you have that information readily available or need the time to look it up, we'll kindly wait for you if you feel it's of any relevance to this season.

Edited by JRidge

Hey Mr. BUDDY GARRITY,  I don't get over excited about past tense mainly here and now business.  Heck when I was in school we put the belt to both TJ & Lincoln and now that's only small talk every blue moon. It's never much relevance to who beat who because each year there is new talent and a whole new season to be played.  If we base everything on past tense then their would be no need to play a new season. Further more I wouldn't be your favorite football almanac because I don't get to serious about who did what statistics so I'm sorry for failing you in that department. If you have that information readily available or need the time to look it up, we'll kindly wait for you if you feel it's of any relevance to this season.

​and you still avoid my question lol. Wow. 

​jridge, you afraid to answer a question. $100 Memorial beats Ozen yet again this year. Bet up bro. You in? Here kitty kitty. 

​jridge, you afraid to answer a question. $100 Memorial beats Ozen yet again this year. Bet up bro. You in? Here kitty kitty. 

​I can't even believe you are trying to make that bet...

Now on the other hand, them Jags will take your money.  But I don't bet/gamble with my money, I have too many kids for that, unless I'm fishing a bass tournament...