22-5A District Predictions 2015

After some info I have received on this post I have a new outlook...

#1.... GCM

#2.... Ozen

#3.... Vidor

#4.... Crosby's JV team

Also its a 1rst round sweep as well... Crosby's JV team making it to the quarterfinals............

And yes the JV team is so good they play in both Districts............

Edited by Stattrax

After some info I have received on this post I have a new outlook...

#1.... GCM

#2.... Ozen

#3.... Vidor

#4.... Crosby's JV team

Also its a 1rst round sweep as well... Crosby's JV team making it to the quarterfinals............

And yes the JV team is so good they play in both Districts............

Lol

I am a PNG graduate and a PNG fan and believe that we will be good.  However, if there is one thing that I have learned during the Newman era at Nederland, it is to never count out the Bulldogs in the district race.  I don't care who they lost from last year or what Dave Campbell says.  Nederland will be vying for one of the top spots in district again this year just like they have every year under Newman.  The people that have Nederland way down their list, you need to wake up.  PNG and Nederland will be at the top this year.

A little bit of info that may change some people's mind about Ozen making the playoffs:

This from RCSsports:

The mother of Josh Boyd (Beaumont Ozen 2016) informed me that he plans to concentrate solely on basketball this season.  In other words, the 3 year football letterman may not put on a helmet at all.  Additionally, Boyd currently holds offers from the basketball programs at Northwestern (LA) and Prairie View. 

Curious to see if the young man gives up football in his senior year.

A little bit of info that may change some people's mind about Ozen making the playoffs:

This from RCSsports:

The mother of Josh Boyd (Beaumont Ozen 2016) informed me that he plans to concentrate solely on basketball this season.  In other words, the 3 year football letterman may not put on a helmet at all.  Additionally, Boyd currently holds offers from the basketball programs at Northwestern (LA) and Prairie View. 

​question for ozen faithful: who is his backup? Is he any thing like Boyd? 

This from RCSsports:

I'm close to the Ozen football program and have been for 2 years.  I can assure you that Boyd will play...  But I do know that his # 1 focus is on basketball...  

Soulja, I was thinking the same thing...you can the dreamers.  You don't even put last year's co-champs in to make the playoffs, yea right...

Getting prepared for a week-1 arse whipping again. I really hope this is the last time Ozen is on the schedule, I rather them (Memorial) play a higher profile football program. No offense to Ozen but they just dont have the numbers right now. 

That win gave you all false confidence for the rest of the season last year, see how that turned out...Central gave the blue print to beat the Titans

This from RCSsports:

Boy if that happens...

That win gave you all false confidence for the rest of the season last year, see how that turned out...Central gave the blue print to beat the Titans

​didnt know PA Memorial vs Ozen was the end all game for the season for both teams. And Memorial beat Central the very next week. How bout you worry about not losing the 12th straight game to West Brook. Still cant believe that streak has been intact since I was darn near in HS. Ouch!