22-5A District Predictions 2015

​jridge, you afraid to answer a question. $100 Memorial beats Ozen yet again this year. Bet up bro. You in? Here kitty kitty. 

Man you reaching hard, this is all about fun to me, it's really not that serious!  All the wins and trophies I have only collect dust and memories. Lol, my gambling days are long gone especially since I'm not on the field to impact the outcome! I'm like Big Ford, I can't believe you trying to make that bet. I HAVE Too Many Kids For THAT AND Besides We're Bring THAT Belt To P.A. To Give Ya'll THAT Old School Butt Whipping So Bend Over Buddy! LMAO 

Edited by JRidge

​jridge, you afraid to answer a question. $100 Memorial beats Ozen yet again this year. Bet up bro. You in? Here kitty kitty. 

Buddy trying to get that easy money so he can feed me(twice).  I might just invite Liltex and let him get my second meal after the Indians break the streak this year.

Man you reaching hard, this is all about fun to me, it's really not that serious!  All the wins and trophies I have only collect dust and memories. Lol, my gambling days are long gone especially since I'm not on the field to impact the outcome! I'm like Big Ford, I can't believe you trying to make that bet. I HAVE Too Many Kids For THAT AND Besides We're Bring THAT Belt To P.A. To Give Ya'll THAT Old School Butt Whipping So Bend Over Buddy! LMAO 

​still no answer to original question. 

​Dont you owe me from last year when you ran your yapper? How did that turn out on the scoreboard? 

​I may owe you a Coke, lets go double or nothing. Central scrimmage Texas city on the !4th at the Butch , that scrim is followed by Jasper they scrimmage right after Central inbox me and I'll take care of you there if you're going. If not we've even in three more weeks.

​I may owe you a Coke, lets go double or nothing. Central scrimmage Texas city on the !4th at the Butch , that scrim is followed by Jasper they scrimmage right after Central inbox me and I'll take care of you there if you're going. If not we've even in three more weeks.

​we shall see September 5th :)

​Central is scrimmaging Texas City on 14th?

I thought Central had spring practice?

Who will Central scrimmage the following week?

I would like to wish all of 22-5A the best of luck now before the season starts. Once the season starts it alls fair in love and war. So good luck and I wish for each of your teams to have a safe and healthy season. We must remember no matter how much we are fans of our teams. This is all about the boys and girls who play on friday nights. So good luck to the kiddos lets give them our full support win or lose. Look foward to meeting some of you at the radio shows and seeing you others who I have already met.