22-5A District Predictions 2015

Seen a lot joking about Vidor/Ned rivalry.  Of course, that's Vidor fans. Hey, who doesn't want to beat Ned? What's aggravating, on those rare occasions we should, most times they still best us.  PNG getting just a lil taste of what Vidors faced for 65 yrs +.  Just between us, I think they got some mojo, or voodoo going on lol. 

dont worry Soulja, I got some tissue for you if Cropper or Runnels go all Tray Williams on Central this yr. 

I dang near spit my coffee out. Williams put 375 on Central in 3 quarters, Central's whole team only had 395 total. Kam Martin might go all Tray Williams but it'll take PNG's whole team to match that type of production.

I dang near spit my coffee out. Williams put 375 on Central in 3 quarters, Central's whole team only had 395 total. Kam Martin might go all Tray Williams but it'll take PNG's whole team to match that type of production.

I doubt it.  Kam only ran for 129 last year on us and only because we were focusing our attention in the better rb in their backfield, Dalphine, which he was held to 72 yards in 20 totes...  

This year, no one is there to divert our attention...  so, settle down...  He won't be going Tray Wiliams on us...

I also almost  spit in my coffee when I discovered that Williams ran for a whopping 9.9 ypc on your boys....  Yes, he ran for 10.3 ypc on us (a small .4 difference ) , but he ultimately would've put up the same numbers on y'all had he carried the ball 36 times like he did us.

Same result though.  Y'all took that L too... 

Edited by BMTSoulja1

I also almost  spit in my coffee when I discovered that Williams ran for a whopping 9.9 ypc on your boys....  Yes, he ran for 10.3 ypc on us (a small .4 difference ) , but he ultimately would've put up the same numbers on y'all had he carried the ball 36 times like he did us.

Sam difference though.  Y'all took that L too... 

so you saying your coaching staff didn't get prepared for Tray Williams even after watching him versus Crosby?  Yikes

so you saying your coaching staff didn't get prepared for Tray Williams even after watching him versus Crosby?  Yikes

No telling...  Our coaching staff had the old man syndrome vs. King...  'we will keep doing this until it work' .  Problem is that it never worked and just like the typical old man mentality, no adjustments were made..   So in response, King basically said, if it's not broken, don't fix it.  It's really quite simple if you think about it...  What's Sir Isaac Newton 3rd law?  Well, what's the opposite of that? because there was NO opposite reaction...

Edited by BMTSoulja1

No telling...  Our coaching staff had the old man syndrome vs. King...  'we will keep doing this until it work' .  Problem is that it never worked and just like the typical old man mentality, no adjustments were made..   So in response, King basically said, if it's not broken, don't fix it.  It's really quite simple if you think about it...  What's Sir Isaac Newton 3rd law?  Well, what's the opposite of that? because there was NO opposite reaction...

If I took away one thing from the King game, it would be why could they run a no huddle offense, never letting the defense rest or make play to play adjustments and we couldn't.   If you took the uniforms off, the kids mirrored each other?  Why does every play have to be run in?  I could see the 1st and 2nd year of installing a new offense but now we should be able to do it.  I just think that and the speed on the field would be too much for our district foes...

Same result though.  Y'all took that L too... 

Lol, he didn't get it 36 times because he really wasn't doing work like that which is why King only scored 28 total points on us and Central lost by more than 28. He had 227 total and broke like a 70 or 80 yard run which was the bulk of it. He had over 400 total yards on Central and King had about 700 all together. Yeah, same result but two totally different games. 

Williams scored one time on us. Of his 23 carries probably 15-18 were sub par by his standards. Watching the film from Crosby probably wouldn't have helped, I'm not sure Central had the personnel. 

Williams scored one time on us. Of his 23 carries probably 15-18 were sub par by his standards. Watching the film from Crosby probably wouldn't have helped, I'm not sure Central had the personnel. 

Central had the personal, trust me...  Our scheme tja night sucked and adjustments weren't made...  We're NEVER at a shortage of talent or athletes.....

Doesn't matter .  Averages about the same...  Just imagine had they unleashed Williams for 36 totes.....  Yards would've mirrored.  King's coach showed y'all leniency...

Leniency? Crosby had the ball driving to tie the game game up late and probably should've been driving to go up had the ref not missed a clear catch where the kid had both feet in the endzone. Price did everything with Williams he could just like when they lost to KP. King just didn't have the home field advantage that game. 

Doesn't matter .  Averages about the same...  Just imagine had they unleashed Williams for 36 totes.....  Yards would've mirrored.  King's coach showed y'all leniency...

So what you're saying is that loss was worse than Crosby's to Vidor then? Y'all lost by 10 more points than we did?

Leniency? Crosby had the ball driving to tie the game game up late and probably should've been driving to go up had the ref not missed a clear catch where the kid had both feet in the endzone. Price did everything with Williams he could just like when they lost to KP. King just didn't have the home field advantage that game. 

Ever think of what would have happened had Williams Got 36 totes?  I guarantee you he would've broke off a couple more 70 or 80 yard rd runs...  Just like he did a few of them with the 23 totes the King coach generously gave y'all....