22-5A District Predictions 2015

I've never said that (our loss worst than y'all loss).

I was just asking how you felt about it? I remember you making specific comments a few weeks back like "Vidor rushing for 400 yards" and "did they even punt". Tray Williams almost got 400 rushing yards by himself and CE King actually didn't punt, just wondering if those same comments applied?     

No specific order:

Vidor

PNG

Central

GCM

Unless Ned moved in some better players than what their JV and Frosh teams had, I'm not seeing it even with Neumann.

see, there's GCM again. That's my wildcard pick. They gonna beat somebody they have no business beating watch. 

see, there's GCM again. That's my wildcard pick. They gonna beat somebody they have no business beating watch. 

I like GCM to make some noise returning some good players including a very good running back. I thought they had the best 1 - 2 rushing punch in district last year but their defense was lacking a little. Remember what they did with Ned. Perhaps, perhaps PNG makes it through district unscathed but I think not. Best I can tell Central didn't have a good scrimmage tonight but it was against Texas City. I have no idea about Ozen.