Baltimore in deep ish

Mr. Buddy Garrity

I hear the leaders saying all this is a by product of no jobs for the black population in Baltimore. Why is that? who has failed to turn the economy  around and why is the black unemployment numbers so high? What party is running this city and the White house? Maybe its time to vote in a different direction and see if things improve. What do you call it when one does the same thing over and over the same way and expects a different outcome ?

I hear the leaders saying all this is a by product of no jobs for the black population in Baltimore. Why is that? who has failed to turn the economy  around and why is the black unemployment numbers so high? What party is running this city and the White house? Maybe its time to vote in a different direction and see if things improve. What do you call it when one does the same thing over and over the same way and expects a different outcome ?

Things in Baltimore been a mess long before 2008, thats a fact, but spin this situation however you like. ;)

If they have been in a mess for such a long time, why is this incident coming to pass now rather than at some point in the past?

Exactly! Things came to light in Ferguson that showed it was a mess, same thing happened there. 

And what you see its the younger generation mostly leading those incidents, I wonder why….. Hmmmm…. 

Things in Baltimore been a mess long before 2008, thats a fact, but spin this situation however you like. ;)

Then why haven't they changed things? seems like that just proves my point about doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different outcome !

Then why haven't they changed things? seems like that just proves my point about doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different outcome !

Im speaking on the fact ppl are blaming current high-level administration for this! That is simply not the case! 

This riot has nothing to do with anything. People just being dumb. When A whole group of people do dumb things they make they whole race look bad. Instead of talking about the injustice for the Grey family it's all about them. That's taking several steps backs. How can anyone justify anything that's going on in that city. Honestly it makes people say well if this is how they act no wonder police use so much force. So many good citizens will get a bad rep over theses cowards. We're angry about the unemployment so let's burn the jobs down.

This riot has nothing to do with anything. People just being dumb. When A whole group of people do dumb things they make they whole race look bad. Instead of talking about the injustice for the Grey family it's all about them. That's taking several steps backs. How can anyone justify anything that's going on in that city. Honestly it makes people say well if this is how they act no wonder police use so much force. So many good citizens will get a bad rep over theses cowards. We're angry about the unemployment so let's burn the jobs down.

Just like one person can make an office or dept look bad. 

Also its multiple races that were looting, taking pictures in front of damaged vehicles and buildings, setting fires etc….. 

Running from the cops is never a good idea but it shouldn't lead to death. Then one shouldn't say one was arrested without force but somehow magically broke his spine.

I read stuff like this a lot. In very rare occasions, you'll see a video of a police officer shooting someone with little or no provocation. but 99% of the time, the criminal brings it upon himself. his death has nothing to do with the original reason he was stopped, other than the fact that if he weren't a criminal, he likely wouldn't have been stopped in the first place, and he certainly wouldn't have run.

you are, however, absolutely right that running from the cops is a bad idea. When you cooperate, you can get everything straightened out at some point. When you choose to run, police are much more likely to misinterpret an action as one of aggression, which could lead to the miniscule chance that you might get shot.

ITs very funny how people see possible lessons in life. Guy runs from cops.....he dies. next guy runs from cops.....he dies. next guy resist arrest....he dies. next guy attacks cop.....he dies. THE LESSON IS....IF I DON"T COMPLY I COULD DIE.....but they don't see that. They see white cops have a chance to get in trouble with the law if I resist/run/don't comply so that's what Im going to do. I could also spark a riot in my own community......

this is very simple....COMPLY TO WHAT THE OFFICERS SAY.

I know there is crooked cops out there, but you have a better chance if you just comply.

especially if you are black. I didnt know that running away from a cop is a capital offense.

He ran and if he would have been chased and apprehended his sentence would not have been death.

Running from the police is not a capital offense. but if you run from police, you run the risk of being tazed, shot, or injured in some way. if criminals are too stupid to realize this by now, well, lets be honest, a lot of criminals are stupid. Now that being said, running from the police is not a valid reason for police to shoot someone (which is why the cop who shot the guy in the back last month has been charged with murder). But it certainly puts officers on high alert, and if you've already shown that you don't care about officer safety by struggling and/or running away, it's not out of the realm of possibility that an officer mistakes you reaching to pull up your pants or bringing a cell phone out of your pocket as you reaching for a gun, or something similar to that. And I don't care how you try to spin it, if you've already resisted arrest, and it looks like you're reaching for a weapon, there's a real chance that you might get shot, regardless of what you're actually reaching for.

The guy was criminal and was committing a criminal act when he was being pursued by the police. Whatever caused his injuries leading to his death will be discovered with further investigations, but the bottom line is when you dont comply with any authority figures the outcome is sometimes disasterous.This individual never was taught that or didnt care enough to consider his actions and this led to his death......The rioters and looters don't care about this guy's life, they are also criminals and should be dealt with accordingly.

all I have to say go be a police officer before you speak on the difficulty and stress they go thru. I have several loved ones that are and I hear the stories. And im not talking about a small town cop.....NEW ORLEANS to be exact. 

Im not saying what happened is right.  the court room will decide that. 

DON"T RUN IDOIT