Baltimore in deep ish

Mr. Buddy Garrity

I dont think anyone is really defending them. 

I have a question about something that just came to light to me: if you have had past incidents with a certain cop or cops, that have supposedly beat your arse before, and are just randomly staring you down on their bikes would you run out of fear of that happening again or stay and hope nothing happens? 

THAT'S the million dollar question.....These "Criminals" and "Cops" are familiar with each other. I remember the cops used to call me by my nickname...I never told them what it was....they knew me....my mom, my grandmother...everything about me...we knew what times their shifts ended..etc....

possible....the whole story hasn't even came out

You right, it hasn't……. And if found guilty of wrongdoing I really cant disagree with this guy: 

@drboycewatkins1: Cops who cover up police brutality should be hit with the same organized crime charges that were used to lock up those teachers in Atlanta. 

In the Navy being the Leading Chief on our VBSS team from the ship we are taught a little something called the deadly for triangle. If that triangle of opportunity, intent, and capability aren't met and we shoot and kill someone then we better get a good lawyer for the murder charges we are going to face.

In the Navy being the Leading Chief on our VBSS team from the ship we are taught a little something called the deadly for triangle. If that triangle of opportunity, intent, and capability aren't met and we shoot and kill someone then we better get a good lawyer for the murder charges we are going to face.

deadly force triangle, hate this phone!

Who are you talking to?

No one said running is a capital offense. If you run, however, you are putting yourself at risk as well as the police who are chasing you.

unless you are a threat, you should not be killed period. He had a switch blade. They tacked him and arrested him. That should have been the end of it. FYI you cannot sever your spine or crush your larynx by banging your head against something. I wonder what bones were fractured. C1-C3? You can have a fractured neck, thorax or lubar without spinal cord injury. I am waiting for more info, but what i have heard thus far has be wanting more . It does not medically make sense.

unless you are a threat, you should not be killed period. He had a switch blade. They tacked him and arrested him. That should have been the end of it. FYI you cannot sever your spine or crush your larynx by banging your head against something. I wonder what bones were fractured. C1-C3? You can have a fractured neck, thorax or lubar without spinal cord injury. I am waiting for more info, but what i have heard thus far has be wanting more . It does not medically make sense.

Where are you getting your information on what injuries he had?

I can't find where the medical examiner has released anything. All I can find is a LEAKED commit that states, " The medical examiner found Gray’s catastrophic injury was caused when he was slammed into back of the police transport van and apparently broke his neck. Law enforcement sources also said Gray sustained a head injury that matches a bolt in the back of the police van, the affiliate reported.

Throat or larynx was not mentioned

Where are you getting your information on what injuries he had?

I can't find where the medical examiner has released anything. All I can find is a LEAKED commit that states, " The medical examiner found Gray’s catastrophic injury was caused when he was slammed into back of the police transport van and apparently broke his neck. Law enforcement sources also said Gray sustained a head injury that matches a bolt in the back of the police van, the affiliate reported.

Throat or larynx was not mentioned

Depends on what articles you read, ive seen it mentioned several times in many articles. Just depends on the media source. 

MSNBC has followed suit. MEDICAL EXAMINER RULES THAT HIS CAUSE OF DEATH IS HOMICIDE

Yes, it's a fact......I mayor is on video telling everyone.....

They charged one with second degree murder and the rest with lesser charges.........

They will probably never prove it was intentional.....but even so, he could get up to 30 years......

Probable cause: No

Illegal knife: No

Injuries from prior auto accident: No

Injuried himself in the van: No

this is 2015....times have changed :rolleyes:

This is interesting, I didn't know the officer that was charged with the murder was black.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3064698/Cop-charged-murder-Freddie-Gray-told-family-begged-arresting-officers-restrain-dead-man-following-protocol-fears-wife-children-attacked.html