Baltimore in deep ish

Mr. Buddy Garrity

@bubbaprog: Multiple Fox News reporters witnessed seeing a man shot with their own eyes. Shep Smith is now claiming they didn't.

@BretBaier: Breaking: Per @MikeTobinFox on ground in #Balitmore a young black male has been shot and being taken away in ambulance.
More as we get it

@greta: @MikeTobinFox said he did not see the man who was shot do anything aggressive (Mike was in car working on his next live appearance)

@PzFeed: FINAL UPDATE: Fox News anchor apologizes for error regarding report of black man being shot in Baltimore by police.

@KeithDFox45: @BaltimorePolice asking media: "Help us get word out, no one was shot." http://twitter.com/KeithDFox45/status/595311302521794560/photo/1

Some of them dont even know whats really going on and they're there, hilarious. 

@bubbaprog: Multiple Fox News reporters witnessed seeing a man shot with their own eyes. Shep Smith is now claiming they didn't.

@BretBaier: Breaking: Per @MikeTobinFox on ground in #Balitmore a young black male has been shot and being taken away in ambulance.
More as we get it

@greta: @MikeTobinFox said he did not see the man who was shot do anything aggressive (Mike was in car working on his next live appearance)

@PzFeed: FINAL UPDATE: Fox News anchor apologizes for error regarding report of black man being shot in Baltimore by police.

@KeithDFox45: @BaltimorePolice asking media: "Help us get word out, no one was shot." http://twitter.com/KeithDFox45/status/595311302521794560/photo/1

Some of them dont even know whats really going on and they're there, hilarious. 

LOL!  Yes, I heard one lady talk that was an "eye witness."  She said she was 30 feet away.  She stated that this black kid was sitting on a porch.  When he saw the police he started to run.  And the cops chased him and shot him in the back.  And he dropped face down.  Sounds like she needs glasses.

LOL!  Yes, I heard one lady talk that was an "eye witness."  She said she was 30 feet away.  She stated that this black kid was sitting on a porch.  When he saw the police he started to run.  And the cops chased him and shot him in the back.  And he dropped face down.  Sounds like she needs glasses.

One of the Fox reporters said the same thing. Must be something in the bottled water they giving out there. 

LOL! Yes, I heard one lady talk that was an "eye witness." She said she was 30 feet away. She stated that this black kid was sitting on a porch. When he saw the police he started to run. And the cops chased him and shot him in the back. And he dropped face down. Sounds like she needs glasses.

.....or lay off the bath salts.

That kind of crap should never happen......

If anyone would have been hurt over that (or shot), I think the media should be held responsible.

Man those ppl saw those false news tweets fly and reports on tv and flew over to that spot in the neighborhood. It went from peaceful to outrage in a matter of minutes, weird to watch. 

It kind of gives a perspective of what the police face when speaking to "witnesses". 

Hands up, don't shoot never happened but I am sure there are several signed documents in possession of the police in Missouri that say that or something similar. "Sure, I saw it!"....... but I really didn't.

Some of the problem is that at times the people actually believe what they are seeing. Their eyes see one thing and they draw a conclusion that is plausible but may not be at all what happened. They then fill in the blanks with the unknown and report it as fact. 

The first reports were that the examiners were going to rule that it was an "accidental" death.  But -- after a "meeting" they changed it to a "homicide."  Has anyone heard this also?

Thursday night, while in a discussion, Megyn Kelly stated the something.  That the examiner was going to rule the death an accident but was persuaded, and I think Megan said, by the Mayor's office.

Thursday night, while in a discussion, Megyn Kelly stated the something.  That the examiner was going to rule the death an accident but was persuaded, and I think Megan said, by the Mayor's office.

If you believe the information that Kelly had on her program, the police detectives that looked into the case said that the knife was in fact illegal. If that is true, the DA (head of the criminal justice in Baltimore) is either an outright liar or has no clue what she is talking about when filing of criminal charges. Of course if that is true, she has then committed the same crime she accused the officers of, making a false arrest. 

If that knife is illegal as has been reported, I wonder if she will ask for a special prosecutor to come in and indict her. Her case against at least some of the officers was a false arrest. Now with the shoe on the other foot........... 

Maybe just like Trayvon Martin, just like Michael Brown and just like Eric Garner, when you start looking into the actual facts, the claims start unraveling. Will the same happen here? We don't know yet but some scholarly legal opinions such as from Alan Dershowitz say that some or most of the charges are bogus. 

If you believe the information that Kelly had on her program, the police detectives that looked into the case said that the knife was in fact illegal. If that is true, the DA (head of the criminal justice in Baltimore) is either an outright liar or has no clue what she is talking about when filing of criminal charges. Of course if that is true, she has then committed the same crime she accused the officers of, making a false arrest.

If that knife is illegal as has been reported, I wonder if she will ask for a special prosecutor to come in and indict her. Her case against at least some of the officers was a false arrest. Now with the shoe on the other foot...........

Maybe just like Trayvon Martin, just like Michael Brown and just like Eric Garner, when you start looking into the actual facts, the claims start unraveling. Will the same happen here? We don't know yet but some scholarly legal opinions such as from Alan Dershowitz say that some or most of the charges are bogus.

Kelly is not known for her honesty. I need more information.

It's their money and they can spend it as they please, but couldn't we think of a million different ways besides bailing out rioters from jail?

Dear Jay Z and Beyoncé how about spending that money to improve inner city schools and education, or after school programs for at risk youth, or extercurricular programs in poorer urban areas. I could really go on all day on better ways to spend money to improve the future, instead of bailing out thugs.

http://news.yahoo.com/jay-z-quietly-posting-bail-protesters-writer-says-223858518.html

• 2 weeks later...