Baltimore in deep ish

Mr. Buddy Garrity

What do these idiots think they are accomplishing with the riots?

Their death wish maybe. I figured ish hit the fan when I got an eerie alert saying things were getting violent outside the Orioles game. Hopefully the protesters and cops stay safe tonight, Baltimore is a rough place. 

@cbsbaltimore: #BREAKING: An announcement has been made at #CamdenYards that all fans inside the ballpark are to remain in their seats until further notice

@KING5Seattle: Baltimore police receive 'credible threat' to officers http://kng5.tv/1EeLS9R

They said the samething about these Baltimore gangs after a NYPD incident in NYC. Nothing ever became of it. Must be a slow news day with all this rain. 

@TorreySmithWR: You need leaders that really want to change things and not just show up for the cameras and leave when they roll out

@TorreySmithWR: Nah don't bring Rev Sharpton

@Matt_Stepp817: Not a lot right answers in Baltimore on any side....what happened to Freddy Gray is sad and what's happening to the city is sad

@Matt_Stepp817: @CravenMike now instead of focus being on why BCPD has taken 10 days to provide answers...we are talking about looting & burning buildings

@Matt_Stepp817: @CravenMike so the real issue of a long history of police mistreatment gets swept out from consciousness

@Matt_Stepp817: My dad told me about Balt City PD roughing minorities up back in the early 60s...these kind of systematic wrongs need a systematic change

@Matt_Stepp817: If I knew the systematic change I'd probably be a rich man..but I know a change in a system takes place when the majority clamors for it

Agreed

protesters may have a point here, we'll know more when all the facts come out, but it's all been overshadowed by the looting and rioting. for every person who's outraged into action by one of these cases, there's another who's just looking to take advantage of the situation for their own personal gain. Whether it's the race baiters that pop out of the woodwork looking for camera time, or the looters who are just looking for a "justified" reason to steal, it's a shame that so many people take advantage of situations like this. I'll never understand the stance of "I'm angry because of the way that the police treat those in my community, so I'm going to steal from and burn my community".

ITs very funny how people see possible lessons in life.  Guy runs from cops.....he dies.  next guy runs from cops.....he dies.  next guy resist arrest....he dies.  next guy attacks cop.....he dies.  THE LESSON IS....IF I DON"T COMPLY I COULD DIE.....but they don't see that.  They see white cops have a chance to get in trouble with the law if I resist/run/don't comply so that's what Im going to do.  I could also spark a riot in my own community......

this is very simple....COMPLY TO WHAT THE OFFICERS SAY.

I know there is crooked cops out there, but you have a better chance if you just comply.

protesters may have a point here, we'll know more when all the facts come out, but it's all been overshadowed by the looting and rioting. for every person who's outraged into action by one of these cases, there's another who's just looking to take advantage of the situation for their own personal gain. Whether it's the race baiters that pop out of the woodwork looking for camera time, or the looters who are just looking for a "justified" reason to steal, it's a shame that so many people take advantage of situations like this. I'll never understand the stance of "I'm angry because of the way that the police treat those in my community, so I'm going to steal from and burn my community".

Here's one of those race baiters, but im sure some folks will vote him in to be next President….. 

@USATODAY: Trump slams "African American President" on #BaltimoreRiots http://usat.ly/1JxKJ1K (Getty photo) @RealDonaldTrump http://twitter.com/USATODAY/status/593049283957501952/photo/1

Shouldn't have run, etc...
But kill him?

More fuel for the left and upcoming Pres election.

All minorities (now majority) out to vote. Could be first female/Dem/left winger in the Office.

Wont have ANYTHING to do with a presidential election. Period. Reaching for imaginary straws with that thought. 

Now it will have impact on who the next Mayor of Baltimore is along with ppl inside that police dept.