WOS Mustangs vs La Marque Cougars

tennisbc

Ladybug33, on 26 Nov 2014 - 5:49 PM, said:snapback.png

Hum? thought you guys had no weakness, by the way every team that we have played have 2 fast running back, no big deal we are use to that same ole same ole let just run on WOS, it wont be enough. Let your team air it out if you can HA HA HA

Maybe the same ole in your district, but im sure you havent faced a team will 4 FAST running backs with at least 3 of the 4 all on the field at the same time. Its not just about stopping one guy. You have to know where the ball is going, and if you guess wrong you will find yourself looking at the back of our jerseys.   :P

Mr. Buddy 

It's one of those moments again     *Sigh*  :D

UMMM SO LOL....that's giddings, not LM. what's great about this game someone touched on earlier. both have storied programs and are impressive regardless of schedules. IMO, LM still have the upper and more recent resume and have to be respected due to it. WOS have a more balanced offensive attack with athletes just like LM. i wish they stop acting like nobody can run with them (wos)....THAT'S WHY WOS WILL NEVER RETURN TO DALLAS!!! IF the team thinks like it's fan base, then they are in a world of trouble. doesn't matter if it's LM or LG. learned that lesson from steele vs PAM. PAM had TONS of speed. CS was more fundamental and used our speed against us. keep over looking LM thinking NOBODY can match your speed...seems to be the story of WOS life...GETTING OUT CLASSED WHEN GETTING OUTSIDE THE CUPCAKE LAND of SETX aka golden triangle.

the ones that matter(coaches,players)are not overlooking lm or LG or hj or anyone, they know what it takes and are focused

GIDDINGS LAST WEEK FRONT 5 ON DEFENSE 250-235-230-250- DOSE SOMEONE HAVE THE RUSHING YARDS WO-S HAD

Giddings is not la marque... lol They are two contrasting defenses and BIG does not always = skilled. Thats the hardest thing is to compare these two teams because they havent played many common opponents or seen eachother in some time.... It makes this one interesting. Whether we win or lose, I was looking forward to this matchup. We can all give factual "fluff" to make our teams look better than the other. But because of not really being able to compare these teams with statistical data.... there is always that unknown factor of how it will really play out.... To give an honest opinion... I think because these teams dont know eachother well, La marque's speed and blocking will catch WOS off guard initially and WOS's athleticism and passing game will test our defense constantly all night... 

That being said, Im going to make an early prediction on this one ... LM 24 WO 21

Giddings is not la marque... lol They are two contrasting defenses and BIG does not always = skilled. Thats the hardest thing is to compare these two teams because they havent played many common opponents or seen eachother in some time.... It makes this one interesting. Whether we win or lose, I was looking forward to this matchup. We can all give factual "fluff" to make our teams look better than the other. But because of not really being able to compare these teams with statistical data.... there is always that unknown factor of how it will really play out.... To give an honest opinion... I think because these teams dont know eachother well, La marque's speed and blocking will catch WOS off guard initially and WOS's athleticism and passing game will test our defense constantly all night... 

That being said, Im going to make an early prediction on this one ... LM 24 WO 21

LETS GO 25-21. LM will not kick a FG lol...i see us missing one or two xp's.

After what I was told I feel safe saying WOS is in trouble but im not wavering. WOS by a TD though. ;)

"After what I was told"... LMBO... Look out out folks... BG has inside knowledge that will CHANGE THIS GAME... smh

Like I always say, this game will be all about individual matchups... plain and simple. But you have to wonder if LM players and coaches wonder how good they really are... The only teams they have to guage their progress (their schedule) weren't very good. Only one loss, but it was to a .500 team that didn't even make the playoffs. Their last win was against a mediocre 7-5 team who was destroyed by a team that was destroyed last week by our 2nd place team. 

That's not a prediction, they may come out and run us off the field, but it's something I wonder about and you know it has to be a cause for concern for the people from LM that really count.