WOS Mustangs vs La Marque Cougars

tennisbc

hahaha...ladybug....tonight was very vanilla the play book was closed....sweeny played LM earlier in the year and already knew what was going to happen and prepared for it. LM pass defense improved as in the first meeting, they picked LM apart. Aside from the one long run and the 3rd dn jump pass td, sweeny had nothing. again, another td was left on the field and the freshman kicker missed two xp.

now, the donkeys, I mean mustanks had some trouble for half the game smh....seams as giddings ran out of gas.

hahaha...ladybug....tonight was very vanilla the play book was closed....sweeny played LM earlier in the year and already knew what was going to happen and prepared for it. LM pass defense improved as in the first meeting, they picked LM apart. Aside from the one long run and the 3rd dn jump pass td, sweeny had nothing. again, another td was left on the field and the freshman kicker missed two xp.

now, the donkeys, I mean mustanks had some trouble for half the game smh....seams as giddings ran out of gas.

wow. Already name calling. Can't wait for the mustangs to shut this guy up.

excuses EXCUSES. ....All I here

How is lamarque overrated ? I keep hearing that , but they have 3 backs that can play and they can score . Now your saying hj is gonna beat Lagrange? Well i cant tell the future , but if they had problems with hfs king and that sophmore from Wos what are they gonna do with #22 and #5 ? I picked hj when they were 5-0 to go too the qtr finals barring injuries or a let down . We will see but i wouldnt count my chickens before they are hatched. !! OF fans were talking greasy about Lagrange (dont know why ) we saw what happened . Lagrange was in the finals and has improved every year since 2012 to now . Should be a good game , we will see .

very true lady, but besides the losses the ponies picked up, who did they really play??? that district isn't all that either...just saying...excuses????none here....I don't care what you win by...NOBODY remembers the loser on the way to the top...

so.wos gonna load up the box and shut the coogs down??? roflmao...that's EXACTLY what they hope you do...be predictable...LM defense will shut your run game down..you MIGHT get some passes, but it won't be enough....I will say it will be a close game with LM coming out on top.

very true lady, but besides the losses the ponies picked up, who did they really play??? that district isn't all that either...just saying...excuses????none here....I don't care what you win by...NOBODY remembers the loser on the way to the top...

so.wos gonna load up the box and shut the coogs down??? roflmao...that's EXACTLY what they hope you do...be predictable...LM defense will shut your run game down..you MIGHT get some passes, but it won't be enough....I will say it will be a close game with LM coming out on top.

have to find it but pretty sure u also picked a blowout tonight

District isn't all that? There are 4 teams left in the Region and 9 4A-DII has half of them! Seriously? Do you pay ANY attention to what's going on? La Marque allowed how many to Worthing in their district matchup? HJ gave up 6! Keep on thinking La Marque is this all star team. You'll be sadly mistaken come next week.