is the wo-s game been set yet/Game is set

skipper

it's so close to my house now I might come watch. if only to meet some of these wos fans in person. I don't really have much interest in the game. and by "the game" I mean those first 4 or 5 minutes of game time before things get out of hand.

4 or 5 minutes is stretching it!

depends on who gets the ball first. if scarborough does and runs three running plays, it could be 2 minutes into the game before WOS touches the ball on offense. :)

2 minutes would be a long shot for Scarborough. They'll probably turn it over before they get 3 plays in. West Orange will likely score on their first play.

If WOS plays their starters the whole first half, I predict it will be 60 - 0 at half. 2 or 3 defensive scores.

I'm honestly expecting them pulled after a quarter, or early in the 2nd. They'll be playing an opponent so bad they won't even gain anything by trying out new things or working on things the coach might want to fix. There's absolutely no reward to warrant the risk of injury by leaving them in any longer than that.