Ferguson

CraigS

As for the incident itself... If a man nearly a foot taller than me that outweighs me by 180 lbs strikes me twice in the face, I'm going to pull my gun out to try and get him to stop. If he goes for my gun I'm going to shoot him. If this happens, he walks off, and then for whatever reason starts coming at me again, I'm going to start shooting again, and not stop until he is no longer coming at me. It's not that hard to figure out. If Darren Wilson was just a regular citizen, this would never have been newsworthy. And if brown was a regular citizen, rather than a proven criminal just minutes removed from a crime featuring the same type of aggressive behavior that Officer Wilson claimed he displayed, I'd lend a lot more credence to the possibility that this was a needless killing of someone who wasn't doing anything wrong.

why was his death ruled a homicide and not self defense?

Coroners, JP's and pathologists don't rule in criminal matters. They rule in the manner of death. Being killed by the actions of another person is a homicide. There is also suicide, natural causes, accident and undetermined.

There is no disputing this was a homicide. The only other question is if it has any criminal responsibility attached.

The same Barkley that has been arrested on several occasions.. I think one was for resisting arrest.

After reading three different websites including Wikipedia I only see two arrests for Barkely and none for resisting arrest. One was for assault after he was hit with a glass and responded and another for DUI. 

In fact after his last arrest and according to the police officers from the Wikipedia article......, "Gilbert police noted Barkley was cooperative and respectful during the entire incident, adding that he was treated no differently than anyone arrested on DUI charges". 

Then he pleaded guilty to DUI and was sentenced to three days in jail and a $2,000 fine. 

But (yet again), those are just facts. 

Feel free to make up yet more of your own............. 

The same Barkley that has been arrested on several occasions.. I think one was for resisting arrest.

....and he wasn't shot or choked to death? Cops must have been having an "off" day huh? (There you go thinking again). Now you have a problem with criminal records? When did this happen?

I'm not a huge Barkley fan but he does exercise his inalienable right to free speech. He just doesn't have to set fire to towns to get his point across. Maybe that's why you are against him. He just doesn't have the "riot" factor.

After reading three different websites including Wikipedia I only see two arrests for Barkely and none for resisting arrest. One was for assault after he was hit with a glass and responded and another for DUI.

In fact after his last arrest and according to the police officers from the Wikipedia article......, "Gilbert police noted Barkley was cooperative and respectful during the entire incident, adding that he was treated no differently than anyone arrested on DUI charges".

Then he pleaded guilty to DUI and was sentenced to three days in jail and a $2,000 fine. but he was arrested at least twice so what makes him think he can talk badly about others
One would think he has a clean record. Didnt he attack someone in a bar with a bottle.

Then he pleaded guilty to DUI and was sentenced to three days in jail and a $2,000 fine. but he was arrested at least twice so what makes him think he can talk badly about others
One would think he has a clean record. Didnt he attack someone in a bar with a bottle.