Ferguson

CraigS

Its different from celebrating and tainting because they were not celebrating or taunting. The NFL has the right to discipline them but I'm not sure if that move would help the NFL. Personally I would love to see small fines that get donated to help rebuild the damage in Ferguson.

What is worse?

Taunting a player or pulling a sharpie out of your shoe to sign a football after a big play

Or

Basically inciting a riot against a city and it's police department by actions that have been proven untrue by autopsies and eye witness testimony.

I agree the NFL is in a tough spot but they need to make a statement that players will not make political statements while on the field. I also agree any fine money should be donated to Ferguson

I don't know if he Caused any of the rioting or not. Really don't care, one way or the other, as far as I am concerned the people looting and burning stuff that night had come there looking to cause trouble and were actually hoping the decision went this way so they could blame something else for their actions. What bothers me the most about the article is that it is thought no prosecutor would push this case because of the situation. Justice is suppose to be blind! Not based on color, not based on popularity, not based on wether or not people will riot after the verdict. To say they won't indict him because it would cause problems is like paying off terrorists. From now on, This same group will get their way in court because they know if they act stupid the authorities will be afraid to do anything about it.

You would have to prove the people who did the burning and looting, which apparently happened about ten minutes away, saw that tirade in some form.

Why?

I don't know MO law but inciting is a disorderly conduct or disturbing the peace type of crime. In TX law standing in public and shouting threats or profanity that tends to cause a disturbance or standing in a crowded theater and yelling fire, you don't have to prove who reacted or if anyone reacted. In the law you see the phrase "tends to incite", not "causes another person to act". 

At the very least, now many people had to see him even if what you say was a requirement? Let's say 300 people saw his tirade and 15 of them went out to loot and burn. Is there some legal requirement to show how many people acted on his behalf? I highly doubt it. 

@BSO: Barkley: Racial Profiling Can Be Good Thing; Lot of Black Crooks (Video) http://bit.ly/1pUzp7I http://twitter.com/BSO/status/540210861437366272/photo/1

http://stlouis.cbslocal.com/2014/12/03/barkley-defends-police-following-ferguson/

Here is the entire interview. I think someone took that one line, and used it out of context. I think what Barkley is saying people need to take personal responsibility on both sides.

http://stlouis.cbslocal.com/2014/12/03/barkley-defends-police-following-ferguson/

Here is the entire interview. I think someone took that one line, and used it out of context. I think what Barkley is saying people need to take personal responsibility on both sides.

After reading that article,I would like to know who should be offended and why?

I just cant understand why the black community has chose Brown as their symbol for civil rights when there are so many more deserving out there. This thug was on tape performing a strong arm robbery just minutes before he decided to attack a police officer I just dont get it!

That's sad. We shouldnt have chosen Brown, because of the plethora of other black males that were gunned down by cops. We have so many others that we couldve chosen.

That's sad. We shouldnt have chosen Brown, because of the plethora of other black males that were gunned down by cops. We have so many others that we couldve chosen.

You know better.....I gave you the numbers....Exactly what is wrong with the people causing problems, you refuse to listen to facts. FACT, more white guys get killed by cops than black guys.....I would also bet that 99% of those killings were legal self defense or justified.....

You know better.....I gave you the numbers....Exactly what is wrong with the people causing problems, you refuse to listen to facts. FACT, more white guys get killed by cops than black guys.....I would also bet that 99% of those killings were legal self defense or justified.....

Numbers, autopsy results, witness statements and other evidence tends to get little or no notice when it goes against the diatribe.