Ferguson

CraigS

roflmbo, if you are white.maybe. Remember this episode of the "Fresh Prince of Bellaire". Uncle Phil let Will borrow his Mercedes. He and Carlton were riding around and a cop stopped them and eventually arrested them, because he assumed that they had stolen the car since they were black. That episode is one I will never forget. That is our reality.

Really? Since you're referencing sitcoms; did you see a recent episode of Blackish where the dad tried to show his son how blacks are targets? He tried and tried to prove it to his son but failed. His son couldn't relate.  :)

• 2 weeks later...

@BSO: Ex-Cardinals OF Assaulted & Told to "Go Back to Ferguson, N*gger" http://bit.ly/1NjX3jE http://twitter.com/BSO/status/581241278358294528/photo/1

Smh…… glad the guy was caught, probably was one of the many idiots looting during the protests. 

@mikefreemanNFL: RT @amandaseales: RT @BuzzFeedNews: Here Are The Racist Emails Between Ferguson Police And Court Officials http://www.buzzfeed.com/tasneemnashrulla/here-are-the-racist-emails-between-ferguson-police-and-court?bftw&utm_term=4ldqpgc#4ldqpgc>>my God

While the emails are inappropriate, I don't see how 3 people trading a small number of racist emails over a long period of time is indicative of any type of pattern of racism. It's honestly not even proof that these 3 performed their job in a discriminatory nature.

You have to know that that don't make sense.

You have to know that that don't make sense.

Out of 60 or more employees, they were able to find less than 10 racist emails sent by only 3 employees over more than 5 years. That's hardly a pattern or rampant racism or discrimination, even amongst the 3 that they DID catch. On top of that, somebody telling an inappropriate joke or sending an inappropriate email does not necessarily mean that they are not doing their job properly. A police officer could hear a racist joke, retell it, and still go out and treat people fairly while on his beat. I'm not sure what you don't think makes sense.

Out of 60 or more employees, they were able to find less than 10 racist emails sent by only 3 employees over more than 5 years. That's hardly a pattern or rampant racism or discrimination, even amongst the 3 that they DID catch. On top of that, somebody telling an inappropriate joke or sending an inappropriate email does not necessarily mean that they are not doing their job properly. A police officer could hear a racist joke, retell it, and still go out and treat people fairly while on his beat. I'm not sure what you don't think makes sense.

Well your not going to be to popular with THAT opinion :D

But if you recall, I did the math in a previous post and the percent of racist emails was like .01 something......I believe I based it on 1 or 2 emails sent a day.