Ferguson

CraigS

Not really surprising because:
1) You think he is correct, and there is a culture of racism, or
2) You feel that Holder was committed to making that claim, regardless of whether the officer was indicted?
Your statement was little ambiguous, and I was just curious.

Both. 

Police officers cant go around arresting journalists that are not causing any trouble that is against their constitutional right of freedom of press, just like you cant arrest people for peacefully protesting. Not everyone was looting. :rolleyes:

How many people were arrested for looting?

I wonder how much press the DOJ report is on Darren Wilson. 

"There is no evidence upon which prosecutors can rely to disprove Wilson's stated subjective belief that he feared for his safety,"

It goes on to say that there is no evidence that Brown had his hands up, no evidence that he was shot in the back and was he definitely advancing toward Wilson when he was shot. So much for the bogus claims of Wilson shooting Brown in the back, Brown was trying to give up and that the prosecutors were covering up for a local cop. Meaning that entire diatribe by Obama, Holder and others of their ilk caused riots for justice and it turns out that the locals had it correct all along. 

But.... that is just the facts.............. 

People don't want to hear facts; they don't fit into what the media is telling them to think. That same scenario could happen at any minute in any city and on any street. Officer Wilson did his job, and was protecting the citizens. For any police shooting they still say, "the unarmed shooting of Michael Brown." Heck, even one of our moderators believes what the media posts. Anything to fan the flames.

I wonder how much press the DOJ report is on Darren Wilson. 

"There is no evidence upon which prosecutors can rely to disprove Wilson's stated subjective belief that he feared for his safety,"

It goes on to say that there is no evidence that Brown had his hands up, no evidence that he was shot in the back and was he definitely advancing toward Wilson when he was shot. So much for the bogus claims of Wilson shooting Brown in the back, Brown was trying to give up and that the prosecutors were covering up for a local cop. Meaning that entire diatribe by Obama, Holder and others of their ilk caused riots for justice and it turns out that the locals had it correct all along. 

But.... that is just the facts.............

Facts can be very inconvenient sometimes.

Many people listen to the media and then allow the media to manipulate their own thinking.  Too much of society leans on the media.  Too many weak minded individuals.....scary thought. 

When dealing with law enforcement......PRETTY SIMPLE DO WHAT YOUR TOLD AND LEAVE YOUR PRIDE OUT OF IT.....and you'll come out ahead or at least better off.

Many people listen to the media and then allow the media to manipulate their own thinking.  Too much of society leans on the media.  Too many weak minded individuals.....scary thought. 

When dealing with law enforcement......PRETTY SIMPLE DO WHAT YOUR TOLD AND LEAVE YOUR PRIDE OUT OF IT.....and you'll come out ahead or at least better off.  ALIVE

No I would go with all black. The guy that shot the crook was found not guilty of doing anything wrong by Eric Holder himself so he must have been alright Besides its known fact that if black shoots another black it dont matter near as much.Happens all the time and the news never reports on it and the good rev dont seem to mind because if he did he would have a march or burn a car or something. Just a thought.

I really thought that it was great that the president felt compelled to continue his agenda by almost apologizing publicly for no indictment or in the way he tried to put it, Officer Wilson got away with this one in a loophole of the law. He should have apologized to Wilson but that is obviously beyond him. 

What was in the emails?

http://www.vox.com/2015/3/4/8149699/ferguson-police-racist-jokes

First email sent 2008....so, roughly 7 years worth of emails to find 7 emails each containing a racist joke. They have 72 officers, so let's say each employee only sent two emails a day. That would be 367,920 emails over 7 years.....after all that searching .01% of all emails were found racist. 

Racism is wrong....no one should be treated unfairly because of the color of their skin.

While some jokes are in bad taste, I hear black comedians tell white racial jokes, and white comedians tell black racial jokes.......the common denominator is they are "jokes".....

I agree they should of been fired for being stupid and using poor judgement. To make a claim they would treat blacks unfairly because of a couple email jokes......I'm not convinced and I think they are blowing this up to save face......