Ferguson

CraigS

They're damaging their own cause with their violence. Such a shame, and what an embarrassment to civil, intelligent black Americans..

What an embarrassment to all Americans! It is like watching Somalia or Iraq civil war only it is happening in our own country. And why are we in the street stealing bottles of liquor and candy bars? Because 1 person was shot while attacking another person. Not because the government rolled over 50 college students with tanks, or rounded up people on the middle of the night and then mass executed them and dumped them in a pit. Nope a thug was shot by a police officer, after robbing a store and pushing down the little clerk who tried to stop him, then charging and attacking the police officer when he confronted him for jay walking, robbery, or something else. So for this we burn down businesses, destroy people's lives, and look like complete fools to the entire world. Then we try to tell other countries don't kill and eat a whale, because you should be civilized like us! The leaders of the black community that have stirred this up or even didn't try to stop it should be embarrased. Everyone wants to be equal and have equal rights, then starting acting like you are not from a third world country and are part of a civilized society and maybe people will see you as equal.

Great post Trojan.

Lots of the rioters are not even from Ferguson. I bet if you were to ask any rioter at random the name of the young man who was shot, they could not answer correctly. I think the riots are not even about Brown. Just an excuse to show their true colors.

+1

Great post Trojan.

Lots of the rioters are not even from Ferguson. I bet if you were to ask any rioter at random the name of the young man who was shot, they could not answer correctly. I think the riots are not even about Brown. Just an excuse to show their true colors.

I would be willing to bet very few of the rioters are from Ferguson. It has nothing to do with the grand jury, Michael Brown, or the Ferguson police. They use it is an excuse to steal and run around destroying things.
The worst part is that they get associated with the real protesters. I don't really agree with the protests in this case, but I don't have to. It is their right to protest. As long as they do it peacefully, so be it.
Some of the protesters even tried to stop the looting and destruction. It makes every part of this issue worse. The police will now be more on edge, and will be more likely to react badly to the real protesters. The protesters look bad, because they get associated with this trash. The owners of the businesses and their employees, some of which are black, are out of work, or had their business destroyed. Michael Brown is still dead. Officer Wilson will have to resign and move, and then will still have to worry about retaliation in the future. The president, missourri governor, and attorney general come out looking like idiots.The only people who come out of this with a positive are Al Sharpton because he has a made up cause and the news media who have something for people to watch instead of talking about turkeys and parades.

Americas trash on full display!  Just like cock roaches the lights (sun) come on and they run and hide lights go out (sunsets) they come out in full force!

Americas trash on full display!  Just like cock roaches the lights (sun) come on and they run and hide lights go out (sunsets) they come out in full force!

kind of reminds me of another group of idiots that also covered themselves in white sheets

I did watch a lot of MSNBC and CNN since the grand jury no bill was returned and I must say that it is entertaining. 

They whining and outright lies are a hoot. 

"The autopsy report showed that Michael Brown was surrendering while he was shot." I have seen that in countless articles......

All sorts of lies flying around

Unfortunately most of the rioters minds were made up long before the trial and I'm pretty sure the presidents as well. Even the mother said early on before the trial started that there better be a conviction or there will be problems. I hated that our president called a press conference, and appeared to give some validity to a verdict that he didn't agree with, after he sent Holder there to try and run interference. Why wasn't the national guard protecting all of the businesses and people. They were there.  

Unfortunately most of the rioters minds were made up long before the trial and I'm pretty sure the presidents as well. Even the mother said early on before the trial started that there better be a conviction or there will be problems. I hated that our president called a press conference, and appeared to give some validity to a verdict that he didn't agree with, after he sent Holder there to try and run interference. Why wasn't the national guard protecting all of the businesses and people. They were there.

They need an order to move in by the governor. Mayor said he was unable to contact him

"The autopsy report showed that Michael Brown was surrendering while he was shot." I have seen that in countless articles......

All sorts of lies flying around

Even Dr. Michael Baden that testified for the family and did the second autopsy made a statement on Fox News after the grand jury decision was announced. What he said was technically the truth. There were three options from the way the bullets struck Brown. He could have been surrendering, he could have been lunging at the officer or he could have been shot and falling forward. From only the bullet wounds, it is impossible to tell what happened but it was from the front no matter which one of the three happened. I agree with the famous doctor and said that in the beginning that the wounds did not mean that he was surrendering. 

What was more enlightening was after Baden was on, another pathologists came on and without naming names, basically said that Baden was full of crap when he said that there was no way to tell if the officer's story was true. Of course Baden did not say the officer was lying and only that it could have been either way. Looking at only bullet wounds Baden would be correct but I think a nationally known pathologist that was called in would reference the entire crime scene and not just wounds on a body. The second pathologist called nonsense not because of the three options that Baden gave but because of the crime scene. 

Now IF the scene was as that second pathologist described, Officer Wilson's story is entirely correct, period. I saw something similar at a pretty bad cutting/aggravated assault earlier this year. The key is the blood trail. In the one that I worked the victim had his left arm cut. We found a couple of credible witnesses (people that did not know either side and didn't care which side "won") that described the assault and the physical evidence exactly matched the witnesses' description. The victim walked to his car after being cut, held his arm out the window (he was bleeding like a stuck pig) and drove to the next driveway in the apartment complex. He walked to a gate to try and get some help but the gate was locked. He walked back to the car, got in and drove away but only a block or two where he flagged down an officer. All of this from the witnesses except the flagging down the officer a short distance away. 

What corroborated the witnesses was the blood trail. It went from the sidewalk where the cutting happened to the car parked on the road. There was a big puddle of blood where the car was originally parked. The victim then drove to the next driveway, got out and a larger pool of blood was there where he was hanging his arm out the window. There was also a trail of trickles of blood down the street where he drove with his arm hanging out plus blood down the side of the car. 

At the driveway there was a blood trail on one side of the sidewalk in a line, it turned and came back to the where the car had been parked. We knew his left arms was cut because we could see it. We then retraced his steps up the sidewalk from the car and there was the blood trail on the left side of the sidewalk to the gate. The blood was on the other side of the sidewalk as he walked back. The only way it could have been any different since we knew which arm was cut would have been for him to walk all the way to the gate backwards and then return to his car, also backwards. 

The second pathologist that described the crime scene and not just an autopsy described the different blood trails at the crime scene and starting with Brown's hand being wounded from the shot in the car and it dripping as he turned to flee. That blood trail did a circle and showed that Brown was coming back toward the officer, much like the cutting that I was at where the guy did the U-turn when the gate was locked. Then there was a lot of blood when Brown started taking rounds and it led away from where Brown turned around and advanced back toward Wilson. That heavier blood trail tracked for about 20 feet (if I remember correctly) meaning that Brown could not have been surrendering when he took rounds because if he had only gone straight to the ground, the blood would have been puddled there and not leading back toward Wilson. Also if he had been running away from Wilson, the heavier blood trail would have been leading away from Wilson and the direction of the patrol unit, not toward it. 

Of course all of that is assuming that the pathologist did not get on national television and lie about what he observed. If his description was correct, in my opinion case closed including all the speculations.

​

I definitely did not have near the information that you did. But I trust the fact that a grand jury reviewed over 70 hours of evidence and testimony and in the process they caught a few people testimony not matching the physical evidence that they could not convict him on anything. Then it must have been cut and dry...I truly felt the vast majority didn't care anything about the evidence.

You may not have 6 hours, but the grand jury did and took considerably more time to make its judgement. If one doesnt think the grand jury decision is accurate, one would need to read the documents in their entirety in order to objectively make his/her own evaluation.

Totally agree with you there.

I just cant understand why the black community has chose Brown as their symbol for civil rights when there are so many more deserving out there. This thug was on tape performing a strong arm robbery just minutes before he decided to attack a police officer I just dont get it! 

Because, 77, it's not a Civil Rights Movement any more.  Look at the race baiters and race hustlers.  It's a Civil Rights Industry!

Should the St. Louis Rams players be disiplined for their protest yesterday? The St Louis police aren't happy. Is the NFL the place to make political statements? Why is this any different than the celebration or taunting that draws fines from the league?

http://www.westernjournalism.com/watch-what-these-nfl-players-just-did-on-tv-is-condemned-by-cops-as-offensive-inflammatory/

Its different from celebrating and tainting because they were not celebrating or taunting. The NFL has the right to discipline them but I'm not sure if that move would help the NFL. Personally I would love to see small fines that get donated to help rebuild the damage in Ferguson.