Oct. 31, 2014 vs WOS.... Who you got???

bedelmon

Skipper. I disagree with that statement. District has not started yet so how can one say they are the best in district. Regardless of records, WOS is the team to beat! HJ fans should be excited that they are at a point where they can actually brag about their team. They are playing great ball right now but that will have to continue if they want a chance at beating WOS. WOS goes undefeated in District! Yes! Undefeated!

Nice to make goals(or predictions) you can always update!!

Why would I be jealous of WOS??? You cant hang in basketball, you cant hang in volleyball, you cant hang in softball, you will not hang in baseball and you sure as hell will not hang in football.... No jealousy here son, just confidence.... When you type words in bold red, your talking just as much trash as I am, only difference is we are 6-0.... I hope for your sake the WOS passing game is tight, cause aint gonna be no rushing yards halloween night.... You guys are not as good as you were last year and we are not even close to the team that came to Orange last year... Keep on shoutin "rich tradition"..... We are living proof that "tradition" means nothing on Friday night....

At least football isn't the only sport where his knowledge is lacking...

My boys follow the coaches lead.... Aint nobody over-lookin OF... We run the same offense, and know how to defend it... I am the HJ Fan that cannot wait for WOS... I am the fan that says HJ Beats WOS.... ... I am the one that gets on here and defends our kids and community when folks like you guys get on here and try to "be-little" us... I am the one that post with my real name because I AINT SCARED...StangX, dude your not reading the post..... Why would I be jealous of WOS??? You cant hang in basketball, you cant hang in volleyball, you cant hang in softball, you will not hang in baseball and you sure as hell will not hang in football.... No jealousy here son, just confidence.... When you type words in bold red, your talking just as much trash as I am, only difference is we are 6-0.... I hope for your sake the WOS passing game is tight, cause aint gonna be no rushing yards halloween night.... You guys are not as good as you were last year and we are not even close to the team that came to Orange last year... Keep on shoutin "rich tradition"..... We are living proof that "tradition" means nothing on Friday night....

I remember last year I told you that WOS would beat HJ in football, basketball, and baseball. I believe we did in ALL THREE. Funny, you should mention  baseball. I remember playing your team in PONY and I believe we NEVER lost to you. We won Director's Tourney and Zone championship over you. By the way I would never type in bold red. I really can appreciate your alligence to your team. Tradition does mean something on Friday nights when a team gets up on you a couple of scores and they have beat you 10 years in a row. Who have you beat with any tradition?

I remember last year I told you that WOS would beat HJ in football, basketball, and baseball. I believe we did in ALL THREE. Funny, you should mention baseball. I remember playing your team in PONY and I believe we NEVER lost to you. We won Director's Tourney and Zone championship over you. By the way I would never type in bold red. I really can appreciate your alligence to your team. Tradition does mean something on Friday nights when a team gets up on you a couple of scores and they have beat you 10 years in a row. Who have you beat with any tradition?

just thought the baseball comment was funny we played them twice this year on our way to Dallas they didn't even score on us(thru my few years they are usually pretty good though)