Oct. 31, 2014 vs WOS.... Who you got???

bedelmon

If HJ gets to within 10 at the end or wins by a tie and going to penalties or most yardage....its an upset. Anything more and I will have to have DNA testing done on all WOS players, coaches, bus drivers, principals from the years 1960-82 and Mila Kuniz's baby (I think I might have something to do with that) because it would be bigger conspiracy than the Illuminati.

POTD POTW POTY

I wont trash them because they are a good team and i really like dubois. Its just my opinion this is not year hawks take down one of states winningest teams. i really wasn't shocked newton won. Im shocked two losses in row for wos. Seeing a wos team lose 3 in regular season is beyond rare, about as rare as losing a single district game

i dont get your point. Not being rude or demeaning in any way, i honestly dont get what you are saying to me. My apology.
But my opinion will remain wos is the better, faster more talented team. But its even more than that. They are most conditioned team and more experienced in big games. HJ is good team and will do great things. Just not sure they are in level to beat stangs this year.

First, how many HJ games have you actually been to this year, have never seen you? Second, most conditioned is ok but don't think they are any more conditioned than HJ. Third, more experienced? HJ went three deep in the playoffs last year with lots of this same team returning, why do you say WOS is more experienced, they had a graduation also? Fourth, I may give you some "faster" but do not agree with more talented. Last but not least, "better", we will see! Hope to see you there so you can see HJ in person and a great game between two very good teams, IMO!

First, how many HJ games have you actually been to this year, have never seen you? Second, most conditioned is ok but don't think they are any more conditioned than HJ. Third, more experienced? HJ went three deep in the playoffs last year with lots of this same team returning, why do you say WOS is more experienced, they had a graduation also? Fourth, I may give you some "faster" but do not agree with more talented. Last but not least, "better", we will see! Hope to see you there so you can see HJ in person and a great game between two very good teams, IMO!

None, zero, you're right. HJ wins. There. I forgot the last two years all of a sudden HJ fans are the most knowledgeable folks around. Heck i dont know what im even talking about. You're right. I forgot HJ is the one with the areas best defensive player that alabama fans wish they had on field last night. A guy who can and has already changed the face of a game this year. What number is he for you this year? And how in the world did think to compare the big game experience between hawks and stangs. That one year last year certainly is on par with wos doing.this every year since before your whole team was born.
Youre right. I dont know crap. Except i am certain you will not win on Oct 31. Somehow those underdog Mustangs will find a way to take down Goliath.

Ive seen enough hj games being as i would cover them.for the paper when wos routinely kicked em around and so did BC and OF beat em too. Look youre a good team but i promise you a wos practice is far and away the most intense in area and that starts when the kids are like 3. Thats a fact, not my opinion. My vote for ap poll had hj no. 6 and wos no. 8. So i give you respect but your team will not win against em.

Seriously and honestly this will be my last post about this game because i cant believe i have to argue so hard for a team that has defeated the other 528-32 in 10-0 series. Its sad.
But even in your best year, year you go three deep.....wos beat you 46-0. What in the world makes you think anyone else but players parents and coaches should think you have a chance? 528-32. Avg score is 52-3.
Im done.lol. If that doesnt sink in then nothing will. And if.you think this wos team is so far off from the team they were last year, then it means youre taking the wos mustangs lightly. I feel sorry for you.

Seriously and honestly this will be my last post about this game because i cant believe i have to argue so hard for a team that has defeated the other 528-32 in 10-0 series. Its sad.
But even in your best year, year you go three deep.....wos beat you 46-0. What in the world makes you think anyone else but players parents and coaches should think you have a chance? 528-32. Avg score is 52-3.
Im done.lol. If that doesnt sink in then nothing will. And if.you think this wos team is so far off from the team they were last year, then it means youre taking the wos mustangs lightly. I feel sorry for you.

History is definitely on WO-S's side when it comes to this match up. But for argument sake, it didn't help them last Friday against Newton, a team who had never beaten the Mustangs until that night( ironically was 0-10 to WO-S). A Newton team who is the not the Newton of old, losing badly this year (39-7) to a team (Tatum) HJ just beat.

In some cases, history means nothing. This year may be the case.

I still have the Stangs in a close one.

The way I see it a few talk about history of wos..I will give you that..wos has had great years..but lets see about history. .didn't the cowboys win the super bowl in 93 94 and 96? What have they done since? History really means nothing..I know its a hard pill to swallow for some wos people that HJ may be favored..but hey 2nd in district is not bad

Score last year was 46-6

46-6, 46-0, 40-6 Lol.

History aside, the fact that in HJ's breakout season last year they were beat by WOS by 40. 

OK now I say goodbye. I will see you HJ fans on Nov. 1 if you even come on to celebrate that second place you already said will not be so bad to be in. Good luck to rest of your season.

46-6, 46-0, 40-6 Lol.
History aside, the fact that in HJ's breakout season last year they were beat by WOS by 40. 

OK now I say goodbye. I will see you HJ fans on Nov. 1 if you even come on to celebrate that second place you already said will not be so bad to be in. Good luck to rest of your season.

WOS was good last year and has a rich tradition. But this is not the same HJ team you saw early in the season last year. HJ was just getting used to the system at that point and have continued to learn it.

WOS was good last year and has a rich tradition. But this is not the same HJ team you saw early in the season last year. HJ was just getting used to the system at that point and have continued to learn it.

I grant you another year in your system has to make your players better. However, it is also another year in the same system for the WOS kids and most of them saw your offense both against HJ and OF (and scrimmaging Vidor), not many opposing teams have that experience against the offense you run. Most of WOS is back as well losing only 3 on offense and maybe three or 4 on defense (sorry I don't remember the exact numbers) with Chris James, Elijah Teal, Jacob Hryhorchuk, and Dillon Sterling-Cole being the big losses. Will it be a closer game, I figure it will. WOS historically has a game they don't show up for about once a season, Newton beat us but we were not ready to play them. That should be behind us. You will get our best and we will get your best. Just remember, last year all we cared about in district was beating Silsbee, this year it's you. I promise you will have our full attention. Win or lose, I hope both teams come out injury free and make long playoff runs.

None, zero, you're right. HJ wins. There. I forgot the last two years all of a sudden HJ fans are the most knowledgeable folks around. Heck i dont know what im even talking about. You're right. I forgot HJ is the one with the areas best defensive player that alabama fans wish they had on field last night. A guy who can and has already changed the face of a game this year. What number is he for you this year? And how in the world did think to compare the big game experience between hawks and stangs. That one year last year certainly is on par with wos doing.this every year since before your whole team was born.
Youre right. I dont know crap. Except i am certain you will not win on Oct 31. Somehow those underdog Mustangs will find a way to take down Goliath.

Wow, I was only pointing out my opinion, not downgrading your team, didn't know you would get you're panties in a knot. :o  How many "stangs" are still there "since before your whole team was born". History is great, heck Bridge City has had a state championship, but that was before you were born. I never made any predictions nor any derogatory remarks about any WOS players. I am definitely not the most knowledgeable fan around, but I can tell by your post's I have forgotten more about this years HJ team than you actually know about them. Stay in the past, we love it. :wub:

I will post to say i never belittled your players. I say they arent AS talented as a group as wos but yes i do know about your team and know hj is a solid squad. Its kinda my job even if i.dont cover em in person.

I apologize if i offend any hj fans. Just is my opinion that this will not be the year you beat wos and its not because i think youre terrible. Your proud of your guys so i applaud your confidence. Wish ya luck
I leave this thread though cause i see where its been and it wont get any better for each side. Its been fun bickering sports with ya though, its why we love the games but its time to focus my energy on this weeks games and the work week.

I will post to say i never belittled your players. I say they arent AS talented as a group as wos but yes i do know about your team and know hj is a solid squad. Its kinda my job even if i.dont cover em in person.

I apologize if i offend any hj fans. Just is my opinion that this will not be the year you beat wos and its not because i think youre terrible. Your proud of your guys so i applaud your confidence. Wish ya luck
I leave this thread though cause i see where its been and it wont get any better for each side. Its been fun bickering sports with ya though, its why we love the games but its time to focus my energy on this weeks games and the work week.

Quote "You're right. I forgot HJ is the one with the areas best defensive player that alabama fans wish they had on field last night. A guy who can and has already changed the face of a game this year. What number is he for you this year?"  I won't even comment on which player you are referring to, it could be multiple choices, but sounded derogatory to me, maybe I'm wrong there too. Might find other sources for information than here.  ;) imo