Oct. 31, 2014 vs WOS.... Who you got???

bedelmon

I think it is awesome that HJ is doing good in football, for a very long time it has always been about basketball . I think the coach over there is doing an awesome job getting the kids onboard plus believing in the system. That being said, HJ has not really played anybody . So I am not a believer just yet. Don't get me wrong I hope they do well as all the teams in our district. I think beetlejuice needs to settle down, I know he is excited about his team as he should be but talk is talk and sometimes it can bite you in the butt. I am from Orangefield by the way but I have a lot of respect for the mustangs because they have earned it.

Knew this was coming sooner or later ALL year we have heard "wait til you meet LCM, wait til you meet Center and especially wait til you meet Tatum" we have beat them all YET we still haven't played anybody... Dude give it a rest, we could beat the Green Bay Packers and some of you would come at us with that "you haven't played anybody yet" crap... You are clueless and therefore you are banned for life from posting or if you do post we will look at you like the little geeky kid that people keep around for comic relief...

No wonder your name is riding solo.. No one wants to be seen with you

Knew this was coming sooner or later ALL year we have heard "wait til you meet LCM, wait til you meet Center and especially wait til you meet Tatum" we have beat them all YET we still haven't played anybody... Dude give it a rest, we could beat the Green Bay Packers and some of you would come at us with that "you haven't played anybody yet" crap... You are clueless and therefore you are banned for life from posting or if you do post we will look at you like the little geeky kid that people keep around for comic relief...

No wonder your name is riding solo.. No one wants to be seen with you

I guess we will see. As far as being banned from posting, don't think so. I have been here way longer than you. I never said any of this until Bedelmon posted what he did. You guys should really take a long hard look at yourself. MOFO describes you well. It is all about being realistic, a concept you guys seem to don't grasp. I wish the best for the kids and coaches at HJ but not "SOME" of the fans who get on here.  The coaching staff and kids are awesome.

I guess we will see. As far as being banned from posting, don't think so. I have been here way longer than you. I never said any of this until Bedelmon posted what he did. You guys should really take a long hard look at yourself. MOFO describes you well. It is all about being realistic, a concept you guys seem to don't grasp. I wish the best for the kids and coaches at HJ but not "SOME" of the fans who get on here. The coaching staff and kids are awesome.

Yes those pesky HJ fans that just expect their kids to win yet week in and week out no mater who we play according to people like you they are nobody... Hey Kelly, Kountze, LCM, Tatum, Center, Jasper I regret to inform you that, according to Riding Solo you are nobody's. Just want you to know HJ prepared for each of your games like it was or most important one

You know it is funny, I have not posted on this site in probably 2 years and I have always pulled for the OF, HJ, and HF to beat WOS because they never have.  I always pull for the smaller/ underdog team. After reading some of these post from the few HJ posters. My prediction is WOS wins by 17.

I'm sure the other posters and the Hawks don't care what your prediction is lol..they said LCM would beat us..well that didn't happen..then it was Center and that didn't happen..then oh man we would get punched in the mouth by Tatum..well I believe HJ punched them in the mouth..so your little prediction don't make a difference to anyone

Funny thing is, you HJ fans keep referring to "they" when speaking of predictions in the LC-M and Center games. If you would look at the pickem contests, you would see the vast majority were picking HJ to win those games. ;)

In fact, over 65% picked HJ to beat Tatum in this past week's pickems.

If they played friday at hj...id see it 6. Popular bet is hj so line falls

I have read and watched these HJ/WOS or HJ/Silsbee discussions all year. This year we in Silsbee shouldn't even be a part of the discussion both for alignment reasons and our performances this year. I keep reading comments about belittling our team or players. I have seen very little that I would call belittling going on. Stating that one team is better than the other is a matter of opinion at this point even if it was fairly obvious. And stating that WOS is more athletic or faster than HJ or pretty much anyone else is not either. There will be very few teams they play that will be more athletic or faster than they are. Now if I saw certain positions or players singled out and put down, then that would be a better case for belittling. Some people want to take general statements and make them a lot more than they are. Besides it takes more than just being athletic or fast to make the better football team, if it was that simple my Tigers would be better than they are.

Yes those pesky HJ fans that just expect their kids to win yet week in and week out no mater who we play according to people like you they are nobody... Hey Kelly, Kountze, LCM, Tatum, Center, Jasper I regret to inform you that, according to Riding Solo you are nobody's. Just want you to know HJ prepared for each of your games like it was or most important one

Never said anything you mentioned. Never said anything about the kids, never will. I am happy HJ is doing good in football, it is about time. I mentioned a few HJ Fans not all by the way.  Yes, I am saying most of those teams have not had much success in a while. Just the way it is. No disrespect intended to those teams because every team has lean years. Say what you want but records don't lie. I agree you should expect your team to win as we all do but when you are willing to talk trash and I mean the fans not the kids you better be willing to back it up. Talk is cheap. The coaches coach the kids play the game, the fans need to let both do their jobs and quit getting on here and running their mouth. I gave a opinion plain and simple. Never said anything bad about the HJ coaches or kids. I would say the samething about the school I graduated from.

I'm sure the other posters and the Hawks don't care what your prediction is lol..they said LCM would beat us..well that didn't happen..then it was Center and that didn't happen..then oh man we would get punched in the mouth by Tatum..well I believe HJ punched them in the mouth..so your little prediction don't make a difference to anyone

I guess we will see. Apparently it upset you. So I guess it did make a difference. So why did you even bother to post?  

I have read and watched these HJ/WOS or HJ/Silsbee discussions all year. This year we in Silsbee shouldn't even be a part of the discussion both for alignment reasons and our performances this year. I keep reading comments about belittling our team or players. I have seen very little that I would call belittling going on. Stating that one team is better than the other is a matter of opinion at this point even if it was fairly obvious. And stating that WOS is more athletic or faster than HJ or pretty much anyone else is not either. There will be very few teams they play that will be more athletic or faster than they are. Now if I saw certain positions or players singled out and put down, then that would be a better case for belittling. Some people want to take general statements and make them a lot more than they are. Besides it takes more than just being athletic or fast to make the better football team, if it was that simple my Tigers would be better than they are.

i dont get your point. Not being rude or demeaning in any way, i honestly dont get what you are saying to me. My apology.
But my opinion will remain wos is the better, faster more talented team. But its even more than that. They are most conditioned team and more experienced in big games. HJ is good team and will do great things. Just not sure they are in level to beat stangs this year.

Never said anything you mentioned. Never said anything about the kids, never will. I am happy HJ is doing good in football, it is about time. I mentioned a few HJ Fans not all by the way. Yes, I am saying most of those teams have not had much success in a while. Just the way it is. No disrespect intended to those teams because every team has lean years. Say what you want but records don't lie. I agree you should expect your team to win as we all do but when you are willing to talk trash and I mean the fans not the kids you better be willing to back it up. Talk is cheap. The coaches coach the kids play the game, the fans need to let both do their jobs and quit getting on here and running their mouth. I gave a opinion plain and simple. Never said anything bad about the HJ coaches or kids. I would say the samething about the school I graduated from.

Do you read what you type? You said and I quote
"That being said HJ has not really played anybody"
Now you want to come back and say never said anything you mentioned.... Yes I put a lot of faith on your posts

i dont get your point. Not being rude or demeaning in any way, i honestly dont get what you are saying to me. My apology.
But my opinion will remain wos is the better, faster more talented team. But its even more than that. They are most conditioned team and more experienced in big games. HJ is good team and will do great things. Just not sure they are in level to beat stangs this year.

I wasn't saying it to you. I feel the same way as you do. What I am saying is that I have seen, comments from some HJ fans about the belittling of their kids. I haven't seen that, I have seen comments like the ones you make here, these are not belittling. Maybe I would consider it belittling if you said "HJ is no good, slow and not talented" but I haven't really seen anyone put it in a belittling way. It just irritates me how some try to make it seem that way.

Pure and simple, a few HJ fans use anything you say to TRY to motivate their kids and fans (which really need no motivation). They try justify to the world how good their team is because all of Southeast Texas hates lovable losers turned winners. Words never motivate kids, words never get respect from someone else, actions do.

You have earned some respect as of late (well deserved I may add). I think most of us would agree they have a heck of a coach and team. They are good, but with greatness comes criticism. So far, they haven't experienced that but they will. You don't have to beat WOS to earn my respect (and I don't think you will IMO), you have it either way with what you have accomplished. I think we all have felt sympathy for them in the past, glad I can take them out of my prayer list now as it is somewhat cluttered. Win like you have before because karma always comes back around.

That being said nothing would make me happier than WOS and OF/HJ meeting for the region title.