Oct. 31, 2014 vs WOS.... Who you got???

bedelmon

My vote went to HJ. Ask aggiesarewe. Voted hj ahead of wos. Guys listen closely, i really dont care. It was great seeing how annoying people can be and how annoyed they can get. Its been a fun weekend. Move on.

And i wasnt knocking any hj player. I was though pointing out yes wos has more talent, one being deionte Thompson. Once again, settle down. I don't dislike HJ, just some of the obnoxious fans of the hawks. But you filled my weekend with laughs

The only obnoxious fans on this site are from WOS.... Your "rich tradition" has gone to your heads....Is about time you guys hit a couple of bumps in the road... After being the laughing stock of the SETX football thread for several years, we suddenly are a fairly good team... But I guess since you are not putting it on people like you have all the years prior, now we have to hear about the "rich tradition"...Hey if that's all you got, then flaunt it baby.... That's what I would do .... All the way to the end of the HJ game when reality sets in.... Then you can start that next year crap... We live for today.... Keep livin in the glory days and see where that gets you.... Live for today.... Like there is no tomorrow.... The HJ way.... Obnoxious..... You aint seen obnoxious sweetheart.....

My vote went to HJ. Ask aggiesarewe. Voted hj ahead of wos. Guys listen closely, i really dont care. It was great seeing how annoying people can be and how annoyed they can get. Its been a fun weekend. Move on.

And i wasnt knocking any hj player. I was though pointing out yes wos has more talent, one being deionte Thompson. Once again, settle down. I don't dislike HJ, just some of the obnoxious fans of the hawks. But you filled my weekend with laughs

Yep, I was wrong again, who would have ever thought!!!! :(  :(  :(

The only obnoxious fans on this site are from WOS.... Your "rich tradition" has gone to your heads....Is about time you guys hit a couple of bumps in the road... After being the laughing stock of the SETX football thread for several years, we suddenly are a fairly good team... But I guess since you are not putting it on people like you have all the years prior, now we have to hear about the "rich tradition"...Hey if that's all you got, then flaunt it baby.... That's what I would do .... All the way to the end of the HJ game when reality sets in.... Then you can start that next year crap... We live for today.... Keep livin in the glory days and see where that gets you.... Live for today.... Like there is no tomorrow.... The HJ way.... Obnoxious..... You aint seen obnoxious sweetheart.....

Not really & yes we have

I repeat - HJ WILL NOT beat WOS

Whereas I did go see Hj for myself, and thought they were a pretty good team, I to am gaining respect for the players and coaches at HJ....fans - not so much. Also, being from Silsbee (as mentioned before) I could have easily been Hawks fan, especially against WOS (not exactly our favorites in Tigerland) but with the big 3 running their mouth - GEAUX STANGS!

And like you obnoxious people from Sour Lake - I'll be back to say - I TOLD YOU SO.

Why you so jealous edelman? So envious of WOS. Wait unti we win, then I believe hj will know what the word obnoxious means. Not beating people like all the years prior...laughable. We beat PNG, beat Jasper and Silsbee pretty good, lost to a Foster team that could be one of the top teams in their division. Yeah we got beat by Newton, a team that had a rough start but may have put it all together with the talent that they always have.

You have to live for today because your yesterday wasn't too good was it? After the game we can go out to eat. I am sure there is a place in Hooterville that serves crow for you to eat. Shoot, ya'll may not even get second place, I think you have to get through OF first. Wouldn't that be a kicker, third place for the Hooterville Hawks for overlooking the Bobcats.

Why you so jealous edelman? So envious of WOS. Wait unti we win, then I believe hj will know what the word obnoxious means. Not beating people like all the years prior...laughable. We beat PNG, beat Jasper and Silsbee pretty good, lost to a Foster team that could be one of the top teams in their division. Yeah we got beat by Newton, a team that had a rough start but may have put it all together with the talent that they always have.

You have to live for today because your yesterday wasn't too good was it? After the game we can go out to eat. I am sure there is a place in Hooterville that serves crow for you to eat. Shoot, ya'll may not even get second place, I think you have to get through OF first. Wouldn't that be a kicker, third place for the Hooterville Hawks for overlooking the Bobcats.

LOL...they blasted me for stating that very thing....I do believe HJ is more athletic than OF, however, OF is very scrappy and disciplined, HJ should win...but that game will be to determine 2nd and 3rd place and the Hawks keep looking past or underestimating, or being over confident about beating the Stangs...OF could take the win.

LOL...they blasted me for stating that very thing....I do believe HJ is more athletic than OF, however, OF is very scrappy and disciplined, HJ should win...but that game will be to determine 2nd and 3rd place and the Hawks keep looking past or underestimating, or being over confident about beating the Stangs...OF could take the win.

I agree with you, HJ probably should beat OF, IMO they are more athletic and probably have more speed. I doubt their coach would let them overlook OF. However, if most of their posters have kids in the program and their parents are filling their heads with beat WOS, beat WOS, beat WOS,  like I believe they are. Well little old slow, unathletic OF might just take them to the Hooterville woodshed.

My boys follow the coaches lead.... Aint nobody over-lookin OF... We run the same offense, and know how to defend it... I am the HJ Fan that cannot wait for WOS... I am the fan that says HJ Beats WOS.... ... I am the one that gets on here and defends our kids and community when folks like you guys get on here and try to "be-little" us... I am the one that post with my real name because I AINT SCARED...StangX, dude your not reading the post..... Why would I be jealous of WOS??? You cant hang in basketball, you cant hang in volleyball, you cant hang in softball, you will not hang in baseball and you sure as hell will not hang in football.... No jealousy here son, just confidence.... When you type words in bold red, your talking just as much trash as I am, only difference is we are 6-0.... I hope for your sake the WOS passing game is tight, cause aint gonna be no rushing yards halloween night.... You guys are not as good as you were last year and we are not even close to the team that came to Orange last year... Keep on shoutin "rich tradition"..... We are living proof that "tradition" means nothing on Friday night....

My boys follow the coaches lead.... Aint nobody over-lookin OF... We run the same offense, and know how to defend it... I am the HJ Fan that cannot wait for WOS... I am the fan that says HJ Beats WOS.... ... I am the one that gets on here and defends our kids and community when folks like you guys get on here and try to "be-little" us... I am the one that post with my real name because I AINT SCARED...StangX, dude your not reading the post..... Why would I be jealous of WOS??? You cant hang in basketball, you cant hang in volleyball, you cant hang in softball, you will not hang in baseball and you sure as hell will not hang in football.... No jealousy here son, just confidence.... When you type words in bold red, your talking just as much trash as I am, only difference is we are 6-0.... I hope for your sake the WOS passing game is tight, cause aint gonna be no rushing yards halloween night.... You guys are not as good as you were last year and we are not even close to the team that came to Orange last year... Keep on shoutin "rich tradition"..... We are living proof that "tradition" means nothing on Friday night....

That would be me...not stangx...and I do believe I use my REAL name....cause I ain't scared either......funny you bring up softball...another modern day success story after being the cellar dwellers for many many years....BB is about the "only" sport you can flaunt with "history" and consistency....maybe the bright lights that are blinding you - get back indoors and out of the elements.

I repeat - HJ WILL NOT beat WOS

Im speaking in general son... It don't matter who said what, you both will be shoutin "rich tradition" Nov.1, cause that's all you'll have.... The past....

Then lets make it a bit more fun - if HJ wins, I'll change my avatar to HJ - WOS wins you change yours to WOS for the rest of the season......just a little harmless bet - put your money where your mouth is!

and to back it up - if one or the other doesn't comply - the mods can ban the non complying person for the rest of the season!

i as a mustang fan must give hj credit at this time they are the best team in our dist no one can take that away from the kids their at hj  ,they are playing some good football and there record shows it..as for the kids over in west orange who are 4-2 life must go on ,no crying in the gator aid here in mustang  country

Skipper. I disagree with that statement. District has not started yet so how can one say they are the best in district. Regardless of records, WOS is the team to beat! HJ fans should be excited that they are at a point where they can actually brag about their team. They are playing great ball right now but that will have to continue if they want a chance at beating WOS. WOS goes undefeated in District! Yes! Undefeated!